It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
mecharma: Can we please STOP and talk about how AWESOME the sale is looking?

I LOVE IT!
fronzelneekburm: Sooo... Bioshock Collection incoming?
Should i add Bioshock Collection to the list? :)
I noticed Lords of Xulima Deluxe is 60% off. Doesn't seem to be part of Black Friday, anyone know how long the offer stands? Or how I can find out for future reference?
DukeNukemForever: Would be also fine, as I really like the art style of Benoit Sokal. But Face Noir fits better here, as Noir also means black. So, expect the black (friday) ;-)
IAmSinistar: Good point. :) And both would be fine additions to GOG.
Would Sinking Island or Face Noir merit the type of allusion that the backdrop infers though is the question?

They did just do a remaster in the past month or so of BioShock as well . . .
Yeah, Bioshock ... or ... Dishonored ;)
wanderer_27: Would Sinking Island or Face Noir merit the type of allusion that the backdrop infers though is the question?
Unlikely. But it's fun talking about games with Art Deco influence. :)
The only games in this promo that I am interested in right now are games that are part of bundles. Since I do not want to buy whole bundles to get the discount, I will wait to see what is in the winter sale.
Post edited November 23, 2016 by oldgameryeah
Neat, I finally had a reason to dig out my retail special edtion of LIMBO and redeem my Steam code for it. Sits now in my GOG library, where it belongs. Thanks GOG.
Damn you GoG. Wadjet Eye Games bundle is sooo tempting to complete missing part in Blackwell series. And buy some others P&C adventures. But..but where should I find free time to play all these games? It is sold out everywhere :)
ikrananka: Well, I'm going to give a shout out to B-17 Flying Fortress The Mighty Eighth. This game is extremely good and well worth spending the time to get up to speed with. I'm so glad that I did. It encompasses FAR more than flight simulation, is incredibly immersive, particularly when playing the campaign games, and is a great tribute to the extraordinary efforts of The Mighty Eighth.
IronArcturus: Have you tried that Falcon Collection? Do you know if it works with an Xbox 360 controller?
No not yet. Every time it comes up in a sale I'm tempted but, to be honest, I much prefer WWII era games. If only it was a Spitfire or Me-109 collection :)
Thanks GOG for bringing Limbo and Inside! Two games I was wishing would show up here.
Hang on, is Limbo only supposed to be 80% off with GOG Connect, or free? The site's promo thing says free, and i connected my Steam account, but i didn't get Limbo. The discount seems to be applied, though.
Thehotdogman: Hang on, is Limbo only supposed to be 80% off with GOG Connect, or free? The site's promo thing says free, and i connected my Steam account, but i didn't get Limbo. The discount seems to be applied, though.
Go to the GOG Connect page and the box which shows the connection between your accounts should have a button to redeem any eligible games for free.

If it doesn't, there should be a button there instead to ask GOG to refresh its view of your Steam library.
It says 'no eligible games found'. I don't own Limbo on Steam. Does that make a difference?
jcoa: Limbo's not showing up on my GOG Connect as eligible even though it's in my Steam Library. Does it have anything to do with it being a free copy from when the devs gave it away on Steam recently?
WildHobgoblin: Nope, I doubt that's the reason... I got it as a freebie (from Indiegala, I think?) fairly recently, and it showed up just fine in Connect.
Mhm, feeling a bit moochy now. Guess I'll have to buy something to make up for it ;)
Just showed up for me now, guess it wouldn't show the first time because the sale literally just started when I first tried to use Connect.
You're probably right. I'll cool my jets and check again tomorrow or something. There's plenty of time. Hell, it took me forever and a day to figure out what my Steam account was. I haven't used Steam in years.