It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
flanner: is the amount of games in this promo final, or will another games be added?
Godfather101: Yeah, i would like to know too if there are more Games coming the next days or if that promo is final.
They wrote it is final. Look at post No. 10 by mecharma.
okay, thanks for the clarification @ op2play .
Godfather101: Yeah, i would like to know too if there are more Games coming the next days or if that promo is final.
op2play: They wrote it is final. Look at post No. 10 by mecharma.
That does not necessarily mean there will not be more games, although the main page is missing the timer for new deals.
op2play: They wrote it is final. Look at post No. 10 by mecharma.
arxon: That does not necessarily mean there will not be more games, although the main page is missing the timer for new deals.
For me NOPE means no new/additionaly added games.
Well, I'm going to give a shout out to B-17 Flying Fortress The Mighty Eighth. This game is extremely good and well worth spending the time to get up to speed with. I'm so glad that I did. It encompasses FAR more than flight simulation, is incredibly immersive, particularly when playing the campaign games, and is a great tribute to the extraordinary efforts of The Mighty Eighth.
ikrananka: Well, I'm going to give a shout out to B-17 Flying Fortress The Mighty Eighth. This game is extremely good and well worth spending the time to get up to speed with. I'm so glad that I did. It encompasses FAR more than flight simulation, is incredibly immersive, particularly when playing the campaign games, and is a great tribute to the extraordinary efforts of The Mighty Eighth.
Have you tried that Falcon Collection? Do you know if it works with an Xbox 360 controller?
It does not seem to be part of the Black Friday Sale, but FEZ is also at 50%...
RayRay13000: Oh good, another sale. I thought we just ha...

*Sees Inside and Limbo*

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!
:)
Hm... None of the games in this sale are screaming "buy me now!" so i'll probably pass. My wallet will be happy. :D
Impaler26: Hm... None of the games in this sale are screaming "buy me now!" so i'll probably pass. My wallet will be happy. :D
But will YOU be happy...?
Vythonaut: I see that Falcon Collection is part of the sale so, as always, i'll recommend it to anyone seeking for a hardcore combat flight sim. [...]
And I see that Dragonsphere is part of the sale, so, as always, I'll offer a free copy if anyone wants one. =)
arxon: That does not necessarily mean there will not be more games, although the main page is missing the timer for new deals.
op2play: For me NOPE means no new/additionaly added games.
You might want to check the question first.
Impaler26: Hm... None of the games in this sale are screaming "buy me now!" so i'll probably pass. My wallet will be happy. :D
mecharma: But will YOU be happy...?
Considering that this is the mid-sale between the recent Halloween (?) and coming X-mas sale: BULK UP your catalogue please :)

There is a seriously big hole in recent, not so recent and even less so recent open world games. Admittingly most in mind are from Bethesda & Volition but that has the positive side effect that you don't need to ask so many different but just the same in so many different ways till they give in :D

Beside Civ6 is out or to be out soon too and there is no reason it should stay steam exclusive. Help Take2 to become self sufficient again by not continue to be Valves bitches and start selling their new stuff. Good for you, good for them, good for all gamers (yes, even good for steam only fans in the long run; unless you own shares).

--
TD/DR: WINTER IS COMING
Sanitarium is 80% off! Don't miss it.
op2play: For me NOPE means no new/additionaly added games.
arxon: You might want to check the question first.
Well, we will see in the following days, won't we? :)