It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals and Bundles up to 85% Off | Get LIMBO on GOG Connect!

Get your shopping carts in position and flex your clicking fingers: Black Friday has come to GOG.com early this year! For the next five days let the spirit of Black Friday guide you and take advantage of the special deals and bundles.

In total sync with the sale's signature palette, Playdead’s INSIDE and LIMBO are making their much-anticipated debut in the sale, with LIMBO at 80% off and also available on GOG Connect!

For those looking for something more colorful, thousands upon thousands of Cossacks 3 in brilliant outfits are proudly marching this way with their -10% banners held up high.

But traditionally, Black Friday is about the spectacular deals, so here are some of the highlights:

—Shadow Warrior 2 25% OFF
—Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
—Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
—S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
—Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
—Grim Dawn 40% OFF
—Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF

Time to clear out those pesky wishlists!

The Black Friday specials last until Sunday, November 27, 10:59 PM UTC.
LIMBO will be available on GOG Connect until January 1, 10:59 PM UTC.
Some nice choses but nothing on my wishlist. Thanks for the Limbo "connect" though!
vicklemos: So you're telling me that....in all GOTYness.... Thumper is Kurosawa? Wild, eh? :)
rgnrk: We STILL need Victoria and Thumper here, though.
Saw that and went to google to search if there was another game, besides that grand strat game Victoria called, well, Victoria. There isn't ;P
I've actually played a little of it (Victoria II) and it's pretty cool but decided to shift my focus onto something more grognardy ;)

But there's another girl's name-based-game I'd like to see in here.

So damn much... ;P
Post edited November 22, 2016 by vicklemos
Not that I needed yet another copy of Limbo, but I'll take it. Thanks to Playdead and GOG for making it happen with Connect.
rgnrk: We STILL need Victoria and Thumper here, though.
vicklemos: Saw that and went to google to search if there was another game, besides that grand strat game Victoria called, well, Victoria. There isn't ;P
I've actually played a little of it (Victoria II) and it's pretty cool but decided to shift my focus onto something more grognardy ;)

But there's another girl's name-based-game I'd like to see in here.

So damn much... ;P
Yes, that's the game that is Lynch and not in here.
(I just carried the mistake along)
Post edited November 22, 2016 by rgnrk
I'm a fan of more titles coming via Connect. Please keep that up, GOG and developers. :)
I wonder why Hyperdimension Neptunia's DLC isn't on sale. I hate to buy games partially.
flanner: pls, how is sanitarium? something like little big adventure?
I'd say that LBA is more action-oriented than Sanitarium, the latter is actually a PnC adventure which happens to include like 2 or 3 minigames/puzzles focused to action. Anyway it's a good game, I would recommend it.
Post edited November 22, 2016 by park_84
Oh good, another sale. I thought we just ha...

*Sees Inside and Limbo*

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!
Nice sale! Are there going to be new bundles every day or just what we see now?
Pajama Sam! on sale for $3 each. (As always I recommend Vol. 1 at least)

https://www.gog.com/game/pajama_sam_vol_1
is something wrong with this? I have Limbo in my STEAM library and GOG Connect doesn't recognize it.
Yay, my first game from GOG Connect. Guess it means I'm not exactly a huge steam user :) Thanks GOG and Playdead!

Now to see if there's a must-have in this sale to justify spending whatever money survived the monstrous fall sale...
nvm
Post edited November 22, 2016 by DeMignon
rgnrk: Yes, that's the game that is Lynch and not in here. (I just carried the mistake along)
So it's Virginia then?! :P

Sing along then, pal: VIRGINI-AAAAAAA ;D
Why is it not giving me limbo for free, its in my steam library but gog connect says its not available. Its supposed be free anyway right?

Oh nevermind it worked now, yippie.
Post edited November 22, 2016 by jrich3500