It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A guy in a game shop today said; "Ordering games is kind of annoying, I'm busy. (Re arranging Yu-Gi-Oh cards)"

I'm all like, no u didn't... :talk to the hand:

My game shop has turned into a Yu-Gi-Oh card game shop... Yu-Gi-Oh f**king sucks.
Heatwave (record) on the way again 40+ degrees for the next three days,all thanks to the politicians.
Dude in help channel yesterday: I need to take the first element of a list and iterate over the rest of the list calculating pairwise differences, then take the second element, etc. Halp.

Me: What are you trying to do?

Dude: I need to calculate the largest difference between two elements in a list.

[channel title: "Advanced Algorithms"]
bad_fur_day1: I'm all like, no u didn't... :talk to the hand:
Did you do the attitude and hand movement?

BTW, love your boy scouts emblem avatar.
Post edited February 09, 2017 by Kleetus
Going to be in the 40s for the next 3 days, with no real relief until Monday.

This means I can't spend much time here and post as my computer room gets really hot from my PC's radiator.

I unreservedly apologise to everyone for my absence over the next few days.

As a workaround, you can do a search of all my posts and read some of the previous ones to keep you going until I return.

See you soon.
Got a parking ticket when I should have been safe.
Kleetus: Anyone here a twin?

I hate twins, and there's even different varieties of them.

They think they're so special, but the ones that really tick me off are identical twins who dress alike.

There's even more annoying ones who dress alike and finish each other's sentences.

I hate twins.
Try hatefucking a pair?
low rated
I still haven't been paid my salary. For two months in a row. Like my coworkers. Can't wait for the fucking Euro currency and the Union crap to finally be undone... Also, should they start paying those cannibal savage invaders a salary for sitting down and doing nothing, as those traitorous clowns of a minsters announced recently, i am so going to do things that i will regret most probably, some time down the road...

That stupid EU is steadily becoming 10 times worse, than the USSR of old! Instead of EU, they should rename it into EUSSR! May Trump trumple them soon. Seriously, situation is getting out of hand, by each passing day.

Gimme back my national currency, thieves, pirates, looters! 20 years ago few of my national currency was enough to go by for an entire weekend! Ever since your freelooting tool, a.k.a. Euro currency came, first you need 3x times more to spend in order to get the exact same things and second, you don't even get any, like right now! Why the hell didn't you warn and give out a referendum, asking the people if they wanted your stinking currency, before enforcing it without asking?

Your 4th reich must go to hell, too (exactly like all previous ones) and fast. Good thing Trump decided to trim your shameless profiteering by your exploiting free trade margins and abusing economy/trade rules. At least, allow us to leave, idiots! And next time, remember to ASK! That is, only if recent geopolitical developments, allows any of us to see a next time; he he he...
Post edited February 10, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
dtgreene: Got a parking ticket when I should have been safe.
That sucks big time.
Post edited February 10, 2017 by jepsen1977
Holy crap, yesterday was 42 degrees, today is 44 and tomorrow is 47.

I'm so scared.

EBToriginal: Try hatefucking a pair?
I've tried hatefucking but I just can't, I have too much love to give.
low rated
dtgreene: Got a parking ticket when I should have been safe.
This is why women shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Can't drive and can't park.
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one disliking Kleetus posts?
eksasol: Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one disliking Kleetus posts?
No. You're just the only one who pays any attention to them.
low rated
eksasol: Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one disliking Kleetus posts?
tinyE: No. You're just the only one who pays any attention to them.
You're just jealous that I have two testicles and you only have one.
I just wish my life was over and done. The comfort I have is I'm already 46, so I'm way past the half towards the exit, I have a nice home, friends, family, but my God this world sucks. And Kleetus and KingBradleys post do too.