It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
deleted
Tauto: You made a mistake with (hear), it's actually (here) and don't try and say you done it deliberately because we can't actually hear you.Have a nice day:)
Actually, it was done deliberately (I actually typed "here" and decided to "correct" it). I don't know weather or knot you can here me, but I can certainly here you.

Now, excuse me as I go to drink my can of Fritos.
low rated
Tauto: You made a mistake with (hear), it's actually (here)
Hear, hear.
low rated
Tauto: You made a mistake with (hear), it's actually (here)
Kleetus: Hear, hear.
Ear we go again.
low rated
It's currently 35 degrees, I can feel moisture and humidity around my pubis area.
low rated
Kleetus: It's currently 35 degrees, I can feel moisture and humidity around my pubis area.
That's Jake.
low rated
dtgreene: .
I love you Deatrice.

Mum says it's love when there's tingling in my special area.
Bought new computer desk -- optical mouse doesn't work...
onarliog: Bought new computer desk -- optical mouse doesn't work...
Must be a cheap or shitty meece, they pretty much work on anything.
onarliog: Bought new computer desk -- optical mouse doesn't work...
Kleetus: Must be a cheap or shitty meece, they pretty much work on anything.
Except my new desk. I'm pissed.
Post edited January 26, 2017 by onarliog
onarliog: Except my new desk. I'm pissed.
Mouse mat.
Hoping it rains today so I don't have to mow my lawn.

I seriously hate mowing lawns, haven't done them in over 2 months.
Kleetus: Must be a cheap or shitty meece, they pretty much work on anything.
onarliog: Except my new desk. I'm pissed.
Sorry to say this, but if you can afford a new desk you can afford a laser mouse. Unless you're attached to your old optical mouse for some reason. Have you tried a mousepad?
Post edited January 27, 2017 by eksasol
More bitchin' about games.

I've noticed that since consolitis became rife throughout the industry, when you turn your character it has to do a square dance first.

It seems game characters have a bigger turning circle than a truck, so annoying with a digital keyboard, especially when in a confined area.

Even Witcher 3 suffered from this, and although it was somewhat addressed in a patch, it still sucks.

My memory may be failing, but I don't recall pre-console PC games suffering from this.
Kleetus: More bitchin' about games.

I've noticed that since consolitis became rife throughout the industry, when you turn your character it has to do a square dance first.

It seems game characters have a bigger turning circle than a truck, so annoying with a digital keyboard, especially when in a confined area.

Even Witcher 3 suffered from this, and although it was somewhat addressed in a patch, it still sucks.

My memory may be failing, but I don't recall pre-console PC games suffering from this.
You can also be like me and come to the sad realization that it will only get worse. Take comfort in that. Every single thing you hate about the present will one day be remembered as a wonderful moment of nostalgia... because tomorrow's most surely going to suck even harder than today did.

It's either that, or you slip into negative thought patterns and self destructive social behavior. But we wouldn't want that, dear brother Kleetus. We're all about turning those frowns upside down.