It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I will have to spend about $800 later this week to fix my car, pretty much going to be broke for 2 weeks.
I freaking hate those little stickers they put on fruit, especially on peaches and nectarines.
Kleetus: I freaking hate those little stickers they put on fruit, especially on peaches and nectarines.
They suck because they're usually not biodegradable.
Why is this ( link removed ) pirate website still online ?
Post edited January 15, 2017 by Painted_Doll
Painted_Doll: Why is this pirate website still online ?
(Link removed from quote.)

It might not be a good idea to link to that sort of website from this site; I would suggest editing your post to remove the link.

That site either has pirated games or it lies, and neither one is good.
dtgreene: (Link removed from quote.)

It might not be a good idea to link to that sort of website from this site; I would suggest editing your post to remove the link.

removed the link
low rated
dtgreene: It might not be a good idea to link to that sort of website from this site; I would suggest editing your post to remove the link.

Thank you for protecting me Deatrice, I feel digitally safer with you around.
low rated
Bought some Sara Lee Ultra Chocolate ice cream yesterday.

It was chocolatey, but it certainly wasn't ultra.

I really wish people would stop misusing special and significant words like Ultra.

It's like overusing antibiotics, eventually they don't have the same effect.
Indoor sports today and tomorrow,today 42 degrees and the same tomorrow.The way this climate change is going I feel for the people in 100 years time and thanks to the politicians arguing and turning a blind eye to the scientist's warnings it may be too late as they may live underground in bunkers.Fallout for real but from the weather.
In 100 years times, I think people will be more pissed about us today than just the weather.
low rated
Last night was so freaking hot and humid, my testicular bag was sticking to the inside of my leg.

5 AM and it's still 28 degrees.

Today is going to be 42, but hopefully there'll be a cool southerly early afternoon.
9 AM and already 39 degrees and there's a hot northeasterly wind.

If I don't make it back, I love you all.

Well, most of you anyway.
eksasol: In 100 years times, I think people will be more pissed about us today than just the weather.
Well, people are already pissed at everything.

From the election of Donald Trump to the black lives matter goons creating robberies and riots to the illegal immigration all across North America.

Its bad enough now, 100 years from now it will be complete chaos.
This isn't really bitching, just annoyed. I haven't used my printer for a while and now there's an ant nest in it...
eksasol: This isn't really bitching, just annoyed. I haven't used my printer for a while and now there's an ant nest in it...
I want pictures! :P