It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: My friend,I'm afraid you stretch the truth a tad and add stuff to make it sound interesting and yes I get some jollies also reading the stories of your natural/fantasy life.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Good. Keep it that way.

And yo, thanks for your hard effort. Are you "mythbuster" by profession? Either way, you entertain me a lot. Those fabulous interventions are really satisfying. You know, people struggling to disprove someone else who has nothing to gain by "bitching about their life", without him ever even asking for a reply (at least presently) to begin with, is so smug! I love you guys! Keep up the hard work!
As long as you are entertaining,I'm happy.The only thing that pisses me off is the flu bug over me,getting jollies.
Tauto: As long as you are entertaining,I'm happy.The only thing that pisses me off is the flu bug over me,getting jollies.
Can't you two be friends? Only i am the most hated guy. I am pretty sure anyone else can work something out, if they tried to.
Post edited September 12, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I want to pinch your puffy boobie, BradMan.
low rated
Tauto: As long as you are entertaining,I'm happy.The only thing that pisses me off is the flu bug over me,getting jollies.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Can't you two be friends? Only i am the most hated guy. I am pretty sure anyone else can work something out, if they tried to.
Now I know you are full of shit:)
Tauto: Now I know you are full *in* shit:)
There, corrected.
tinyE: I maybe should put this is in the "what made me happy" thread because while a pain on the ass, the irony of what has happened is making me laugh my ass off, which is always fun. :D

For the first time in sixteen years I got a flu show.

I have the flu.

XD
That's what you get for buying a ticket to go to see the flu show. Was it a late show or a matinee?
tinyE: I maybe should put this is in the "what made me happy" thread because while a pain on the ass, the irony of what has happened is making me laugh my ass off, which is always fun. :D

For the first time in sixteen years I got a flu show.

I have the flu.

XD
Emob78: That's what you get for buying a ticket to go to see the flu show. Was it a late show or a matinee?
AHHHH! That's embarrassing! ;P
Emob78: That's what you get for buying a ticket to go to see the flu show. Was it a late show or a matinee?
tinyE: AHHHH! That's embarrassing! ;P
Do this every morning to insure quality and an error-free day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7orGC3j_CQ

The TinyE machine, Zero Defects.
Amazon France who sent a fraction of my order through another carrier instead of knowing that the usual mailman will come up around 11AM, I'm just waiting home since this morning, grrrrrrr :(

#FirstWorldProblem

EDIT: Well, just when I posted this the guy came up. Maybe GOG has super powers. Maybe if I complain about never winning the lottery then I'll won one million of €? :o)
Post edited September 12, 2016 by catpower1980
Emob78: Was it a late show or a matinee?
It was a stage performance.
Fuck that shit. Damn! Shit!

I necromanced my facebook stalking profile for some quick spy footwork... And i was in for a shocker... Another one. Poor girl is now left unemployed, too (counting out the little, secret, part-time profession of hers where i met her last time)... And despite being a rare beauty in appearance, her main profile pic looks with cold, completely expressionless eyes, like a soul-less, half dead sob like me should look like, not a young girl at her best age now starting her life!

Man this is sick! Things going the way they go for me and i am bound to even hate myself for my actions and more importantly, for my wishes!

Fuck that shit, can't stomach it anymore! I regret ever asking for revenge or justice to strike. Only victims i come by and get to count, are innocents and persons who never did anything wrong to me, the shitheads i wanted to see pay up for their crimes are sitting on a fat pile of dirty money enjoying their sick gains!

My next salary will go to her during my next visit there. And i will refuse the service. As well as to not give my name to her (since she didn't remember me by herself). Last time i gave my salary to a past gf as a gift, she used it to buy earrings and date stupid little boys, after shitting on my and causing me much harm that will never be shook off. This time round, nothing bad can happen to me, since she isn't even a gf or a friend, or anything. Well, at least i hope... ANYTHING can happen to me, apparently, as it seems!
Post edited September 13, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Fuck that shit. Damn! Shit!

I necromanced my facebook stalking profile for some quick spy footwork... And i was in for a shocker... Another one. Poor girl is now left unemployed, too (counting out the little, secret, part-time profession of hers where i met her last time)... And despite being a rare beauty in appearance, her main profile pic looks with cold, completely expressionless eyes, like a soul-less, half dead sob like me should look like, not a young girl at her best age now starting her life!

Man this is sick! Things going the way they go for me and i am bound to even hate myself for my actions and more importantly, for my wishes!

Fuck that shit, can't stomach it anymore! I regret ever asking for revenge or justice to strike. Only victims i come by and get to count, are innocents and persons who never did anything wrong to me, the shitheads i wanted to see pay up for their crimes are sitting on a fat pile of dirty money enjoying their sick gains!

My next salary will go to her during my next visit there. And i will refuse the service. As well as to not give my name to her (since she didn't remember me by herself). Last time i gave my salary to a past gf as a gift, she used it to buy earrings and date stupid little boys, after shitting on my and causing me much harm that will never be shook off. This time round, nothing bad can happen to me, since she isn't even a gf or a friend, or anything. Well, at least i hope... ANYTHING can happen to me, apparently, as it seems!
Get a gun but make sure it''s empty.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I can feel the pain and anguish through your words, BradMan.

And it hurts, it hurts a lot.
People growing older --- others saying you should just settle for someone so you dont grow old alone .
Is it too much too ask for one meteorite to land on my head, IS IT?!?

One meteorite god, is all I'm askin for. I don't think it's too much.
Post edited September 13, 2016 by bad_fur_day1