It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

anothername: Is it like watching the desktop, seeing the game icons and dismissing each and every of them with "meh" "don't bother" "boring"? Maybe you fire one up just to quit it the after staring at the game screen for a minute thinking "No way" even if you usually love that type of game? Followed by restless scouting forums, blogs & webnews; knowing there is something, there must be something but all you find in the end is the clock showing you its getting late for the day?
exactly
anothername: Is it like watching the desktop, seeing the game icons and dismissing each and every of them with "meh" "don't bother" "boring"? Maybe you fire one up just to quit it the after staring at the game screen for a minute thinking "No way" even if you usually love that type of game? Followed by restless scouting forums, blogs & webnews; knowing there is something, there must be something but all you find in the end is the clock showing you its getting late for the day?
DubConqueror: exactly
Ouch. Yeah that sucks. Had that few weeks ago. Had the longest period of not playing a game since the Atari 2600 console.

Look at stuff you usually dismiss, maybe you'll find something there. In my case it was Saints Row; dammit these guys got me hooked. Never had a phase where I unreasonably checked gog every day to see if a specific game (in that case SR4) get released here.
Try finding a game you can play in short bursts and enjoy. There are a couple that I have found that have modes that help here:

1. Crimzon Clover has a training mode, where you can play just one level under conditions that you choose (like number of lives remaining).

2. Ys Origin, once beaten with all three characters, has an Arena mode which is quite fun. (I think you might be able to unlock the mode early by editing an .ini file to make the game think you have already beaten it.) Also, you can do Boss Rush against a single boss of your choice once you've beaten the game. (Also, unlike with Oath in Felghana, you can do Boss Rush on Easy (but not Very Easy), which is nice if you want some fun without being challenged too much.)
DubConqueror: I need a game to start the adrenaline flowing
FlatOut or FlatOut 2. The second is a bit more forgiving. Both are wheeeeeee!
DubConqueror:
grimwerk: FlatOut or FlatOut 2. The second is a bit more forgiving. Both are wheeeeeee!
The races yes, the track & field stuff is way harder.
grimwerk: FlatOut or FlatOut 2. The second is a bit more forgiving. Both are wheeeeeee!
tinyE: The races yes, the track & field stuff is way harder.
I'll take your word for it. I never bother with track & field. Instead, I attempt to beat every race (in first place) with underpowered lowest tier stock (no modifications) cars. I cannot, but it's excellent fun.
Was on a birthday yesterday and I think I catched the flu. :/
NuffCatnip: Was on a birthday yesterday and I think I catched the flu. :/
Do they give out a flu shot in Germany?
NuffCatnip: Was on a birthday yesterday and I think I catched the flu. :/
tinyE: Do they give out a flu shot in Germany?
Yeah, when you visit the doctor they normally tell you if you should get a new shot or if youre good, but for some reason I catch it quite often nonetheless.
tinyE: Do they give out a flu shot in Germany?
NuffCatnip: but for some reason I catch it quite often nonetheless.
XD Yet another thing we have in common! :P
tinyE: XD Yet another thing we have in common! :P
Hooray...wait... xD
I have to say back in school it was a, lets call it gift. :)
But now tts become a curse. xD
Saturday-- so you had a weekend immune system.
grimwerk: Saturday-- so you had a weekend immune system.
I actually do. Well I think I do. When you are lazy it's kind of hard to tell when the anemia is kicking in because you always feel that way. :P
grimwerk: Saturday-- so you had a weekend immune system.
xD
That, plus I drank a bit too much and went outside without a jacket and stood there with the others ( they were smart enough to put one on) in the cold. >.<
That aside I still think Im having a chronic flu.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by NuffCatnip
Since Friday I've been in hospital and spent far too much time dealing with mental health services. They are fucking atrocious in this country and struggle with one fundamental aspect of communication, listening. I was nearly "sectioned" which means being deprived of my liberty and put on medication against my will. There is a still a chance it will happen, which is why my compound bow and 10 inch bayonet are on hand at all times, as the next step is often sending in the police to enforce their bullshit.

That's not what I'm upset about. Since leaving the hospital, my cat Behemoth has gone missing. I haven't seen him the past 2 nights and he hasn't snuck in to eat. I've been searching for him for the majority of today with my other cats (they follow) and he is nowhere to be seen. I did come across a large patch of fur that shows he has been in a fray (it is definitely his) and the strange thing is that there is no other cat hair. I would have said "fox" instantly but there was no blood.

The weather is really heating up here and he is most likely injured. He hasn't been well since getting cat flu a few months ago. I hope whatever happened, that he isn't suffering, and that he returns home safely.

Fuck this life, I am really tiring of it :( One thing after another, non-stop.