It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The amount fail sometimes is epic, lol. Just in relation to life in general I mean. Dante is horrorfied, he's chillin' eating pizza and killing demons and he's just like, WTF?!
leon30:
Thanks for the reply guys! Do you happen to have a link to that SQL site?
leon30:
Emachine9643: Thanks for the reply guys! Do you happen to have a link to that SQL site?
Check these two first:
http://www.techumber.com/2013/04/the-quick-sql-tutorial-for-absolute-beginners.html
http://www.tutorialspoint.com/sql/sql-quick-guide.htm
and then that one:
http://archive.oreilly.com/pub/a/perl/excerpts/system-admin-with-perl/fifteen-minute-sql-tutorial.html

P.S.: We want more deserts, and an easy to make at that :)
It's Halloween, so it means going out in costume!

Unfortunately, it is raining, so I have to cover up part of my costume with a rain jacket.
leon30:
Thanks for the reply and I'll get to it with the desserts! I'm thinking of planning a world cuisine recipe thing like everyday highlighting a different country and do like a breakfast, lunch/dinner, and dessert. But that's in the works for the future.
tort1234: *snip*
Yes there are naturalized citizens with many kids on welfare BUT the government bringing in more lazy immigrants with many kids is not helping anyone.
Tarnicus: We have the same problem in Australia, with the largest group of illegal immigrants being from the UK :P

tinyE: Where do I start!? I'm all fucked up! :P
Tarnicus: You don't show your d*ck at work do you?!?
LOL

Koala Bear - Those damn illegal immigrants are taking over.
Kangaroo - I know. We should build a wall.
Koala Bear - I'll gather the sticks and Eucalyptus leaves.
Post edited October 31, 2015 by monkeydelarge
ScotchMonkey: Prime Minister

We just had an election.

The new one is douchey whilst the old one was a boring fascist.

Still, its an improvment. If we are lucky we will at least get weed decriminalized.

Are they still running on the "Fuck the poor" platform or have they moved on to blaming everything on the gays?
Emob78: For what it's worth, I've known some poor gay people in my life. Not pleasant company. Feel free to blame anything you want on them.
What?!? Emob78 hates poor and gay people? How can this be?!?!
Attachments:
shocked.jpg (59 Kb)
Post edited October 31, 2015 by monkeydelarge
Emob78: For what it's worth, I've known some poor gay people in my life. Not pleasant company. Feel free to blame anything you want on them.
monkeydelarge: What?!? Emob78 hates poor and gay people? How can this be?!?!
Isn't the US of A the shining beacon of capitalism where everyone gets from rags to riches by dreaming the American Dream?
I was levelling my *hardcore* necro in hell. I even reached act 4 but the gloams cut me the path of advancement short. Stupid me, i forgot that little wonder called "Dim Vision", which i had opened already and "confuse" didn't help much, which i use regularly. Being a goody player always, especially in this game, i gifted numerous uniques and sets to other players for free, since i didn't want to trash or vendor them and i expected others to be kind...

I merely asked for someone to give me a waypoint... And the cheap ass motherfucker, opened the portal, went hostile without me noticing and upon entering the portal to get that waypoint (to get past the gloams and enter chaos sanctuary), i dropped dead... All this effort and playtime vanished in thin air, just because some gaymers were spurted out from their momma's big fugly hairy stinking ass, instead of the frontal child-exit.

One of them, who even talked me prior to me opening that game and asking for WP, MUST be from the forum. He even hit me with the line: "I wear Immortal King gauntlets on my necro", thing which i posted here before (plus, no one would wear a melee item on a caster, i had to be the only person who wore barbarian gauntlet on necromancer).

After that, i reverted to 1.09 and discovered the very (glitched, but) OVERPOWERED assassin which is a real killer, ice cold. And i even discovered ATMA, which allowed me to cube up a single El rune, all the way up to Zod. Now i can craft myself all those Deliriums and Enigmas i have been craving since forever, but not even once i ever wore... And let B.net drown and perish, it's full of the LOWLIEST of scum, scumbags and trash people, i EVER found in ANY game, over the last 20 years. Good old 1.09 closed battlenet, Czesc people were rushing me without asking and droping sets and uniques to me being a stranger, for free, much like i did for those whoresons who killed me off on purpose.
Post edited November 01, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
viperfdl: Isn't the US of A the shining beacon of capitalism where everyone gets from rags to riches by dreaming the American Dream?
And once a year, Santa Claus leaves me some presents under a tree. And I recently became a millionaire from selling lemonade on the streets, yo. OR maybe the the "American Dream" is a myth perpetuated by the elite so the "peasants" will keep running on their hamster wheels instead of waking up and realizing they are being fucked. And also a myth perpetuated by the "peasants" themselves because burying your head in the sand and dreaming is so much easier than accepting a horrible truth. It's like all those poor people who spend money on lottery tickets, thinking they will win millions one day instead of dealing with the fact, they will be poor for the rest of their lives.

I found a Youtube video of a family of poor Americans working hard to all become rich one day in the USA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd8vl5LJoM8

Unfortunately, it doesn't show the ruling class here laughing their asses off in the background. I imagine it looks something like the pic below.
Attachments:
Post edited November 01, 2015 by monkeydelarge
KiNgBrAdLeY7: All this effort and playtime vanished in thin air, just because some gaymers were spurted out from their momma's big fugly hairy stinking ass, instead of the frontal child-exit.
The 7 Deadly Sins Of Online Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buyUoGJVZFM

"There is only nerd rage and flame."
tort1234: Yes there are naturalized citizens with many kids on welfare BUT the government bringing in more lazy immigrants with many kids is not helping anyone.
Statistics actually show that immigrants, both low-skill and high-skill, are usually highly productive and provide major economic benefits, especially in the long run. "Lazy" is just a far-right buzzword in this context.

Here's a nice report on the matter.

Even if some immigrants do indeed cost more than they bring in, they are hugely outnumbered by the beneficial ones and there's no point to introducing a selection process which is bound to unintentionally also refuse so many "good" ones that the potential economic benefits suffer.

Also it's kinda cynical to say that bringing in immigrants who end up on welfare is not helping anyone. Obviously it does help those on the welfare which, if you have the slightest bit of compassion, is a good thing. And if you lack that compassion, well, it's still a small price compared to the economic benefits provided by the other immigrants.

Also, if immigrants can be stuck on welfare "forever", as sambo12345 put it, that's a universal problem that affects all families on welfare, immigrants or not. Even oh-so productive and disciplined Germany has or at least had big problems with Germans preferring to live on welfare over getting a job.
F4LL0UT: Even oh-so productive and disciplined Germany has or at least had big problems with Germans preferring to live on welfare over getting a job.
Why work one's balls off in a low wage job if one still can't earn enough to live and so also gets welfare money? Just to feel superior over those who don't work at all? The common canon is instead that the "lazy" unemployed sponge the welfare system.
Personally I can understand that some people don't want to be wage slaves.
I said I've known some poor gay people. They were gross, perverted losers who did things I'd rather not repeat here. Simple statement of fact.

Why so serious? Do poor people or gay people get a free pass in life just because of their lifestyle or economic condition? Think about that for a minute, then you'll know the answer, and then you'll also know why I make comments like that. It doesn't have anything to do with homophobia or class warfare.
viperfdl: Personally I can understand that some people don't want to be wage slaves.
Me too. I once actually read a lengthy article about a German guy on welfare, it described tons of tricks which actually resulted in quite a luxurious life. A beautiful home, good food, lots of entertainment and not a single worry in the world. All achieved by cutting corners in just the right places, borrowing things we normally buy, doing things we hire people for all by himself etc.. I know that he was exploiting the system but heck, I not only envied him, I literally admired his life philosophy.