It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I cannot believe my tax money is being used to shelter these arab immigrants who come here with their 10 kids and live on welfare forever.

grrrrrrr
Nice to see another GOP front runner has made his way into the forum. :D

God knows there are no naturalized citizens with 10 kids living on welfare. :P
Post edited October 25, 2015 by tinyE
ScotchMonkey: The new PM has a slightly less punchabe face.
dtgreene: Since when did Private Messages have faces?
Prime Minister

We just had an election.

The new one is douchey whilst the old one was a boring fascist.

Still, its an improvment. If we are lucky we will at least get weed decriminalized.

tinyE: Nice to see another GOP front runner has made his way into the forum. :D

Are they still running on the "Fuck the poor" platform or have they moved on to blaming everything on the gays?
Post edited October 26, 2015 by ScotchMonkey

Maybe they should just dispel that myth and call it what it is, communism.
ScotchMonkey: Prime Minister

We just had an election.

Still, its an improvment. If we are lucky we will at least get weed decriminalized.
And, hopefully a version of C-279 that doesn't have the transphobic bathroom amendment.
I just knew I shouldn't have made that post! :P

Jesus I'm stOOOpid!
ScotchMonkey: Prime Minister

We just had an election.

ScotchMonkey: Are they still running on the "Fuck the poor" platform or have they moved on to blaming everything on the gays?
For what it's worth, I've known some poor gay people in my life. Not pleasant company. Feel free to blame anything you want on them.
low rated
tinyE: I just knew I shouldn't have made that post! :P

Jesus I'm stOOOpid!
Yep.
The punchline is that Tauto thinks I spelled that correctly.
low rated
tinyE: The punchline is that Tauto thinks I spelled that correctly.
Is that speeeled krong?
AlKim: Wish I could. Still, I've rearranged some things now so that I have less on my plate - still a lot, but only the bare minimum. Plus I had a doctor's appointment, and he gave me some medication to help me sleep. The recommended dose makes me very weary the following day, so it's not brilliant for getting things done, but it's better than the alternative.

I took about one-third (it's a small pill and the recommended dose in a quarter of that, so it's hard to measure) of the recommended dose last night, slept well and don't feel more tired than I usually do in the morning, so that's good. I think this will sort me out until the holiday season, after which schoolwork should finally throttle down. Just need to see things through until then.
leon30: Can you go without medication, just with some mind tricks, for example to distract yourself from any worries two hours before sleep, and after that to think only about the distraction till the morning, you know the saying that the morning is more wise than the evening right? If a good film/book/game isn't enough to distract you, I would suggest some sports activities better done in groups in order to have some social interactions as a bonus distraction and a food for though later (physical and emotional exhaustion should give you an excellent sleep).
I'm afraid I'm very neurotic, so if I focus on something else before bed, I'll easily get fixated on that instead and end up not sleeping because of that. Besides, two hours before bed is quite a long time for someone who is trying to play catch-up for the rest of the year.

I'm back on my simple exercise routine from a while back, so at least I've got that bit sorted. I keep some exercise gear around the house and do the occasional jog, so I don't need to to live on somebody else's schedule on that front either.

I've continued experimenting with the medication, and it seems that roughly 1/12 of a pill seems to be a good dose for getting me to sleep without affecting the following morning too badly. There are 30 pills, so that lot should be plenty enough to sort me out for the rest of the year.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by AlKim

tinyE what is your problem ? Do you hate it when people speak the truth ? Do facts burn your brain and destroy the bubble of illusion you live in ?

Everytime someone points out the harsh reality you resort to name calling or insults rather than logical discussion.

Yes there are naturalized citizens with many kids on welfare BUT the government bringing in more lazy immigrants with many kids is not helping anyone.
tinyE:
tort1234: tinyE what is your problem ?
Where do I start!? I'm all fucked up! :P
tort1234: *snip*
Yes there are naturalized citizens with many kids on welfare BUT the government bringing in more lazy immigrants with many kids is not helping anyone.
We have the same problem in Australia, with the largest group of illegal immigrants being from the UK :P

tinyE: Where do I start!? I'm all fucked up! :P
You don't show your d*ck at work do you?!?
Post edited October 28, 2015 by Tarnicus
tort1234: *snip*
Tarnicus: We have the same problem in Australia, with the largest group of illegal immigrants being from the UK :P

tinyE: Where do I start!? I'm all fucked up! :P
Tarnicus: You don't show your d*ck at work do you?!?
I work out of my home so, yeah, sometimes.