It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Okay, what the fuck just happened in here!? :P
The most amazing party! Dude, you shoulda been there. We had free BBQ and pizza, gallons of beer stacked to the ceiling, and we all ended the night with a friendly game of midget tossing. It was so awesome, bro.

Just kidding. In reality we all sat around in our underwear and argued with each other all night long on the gog forum, while basking in the healing light of LED and the regenerative powers of mountain dew. There may have been some beer and pizza involved, but it wasn't in a festive party atmosphere, and there were certainly no midgets, nor the tossing of said midgets.
Dammit. Just removed a deer tick from my 2-year-old. I expect that she'd picked it up in the woods about 8 hours earlier, which limits the likelihood of Lyme. My next-door neighbor has a terrible case of Lyme disease. Dammit. Fortunate that we found it, I suppose.
Why do pregnant women think they deserve special treatment while traveling on a bus or train and that some young man get up and give up his seat to her ?

Chivalry is dead and you are not carrying my baby so get lost.

I am coming back from work, got to sit on an empty seat and I DON'T want to hear you stand right next to me and moan about the good ole days when chivalry existed.

Well guess what ? Chivalry existed because modest ladies existed.

You are not modest with your slutty short skirts, tank tops and a pack of cigarettes falling out of your purse every 10 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veMYmFpyNic

Faith in humanity lost.

People say work hard and sacrifice for future generations.

I say if future generations will turn out to be degenerate slutty whores then to hell with sacrificing my life for them.

I live my own life.
tort1234: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veMYmFpyNic

Faith in humanity lost.

People say work hard and sacrifice for future generations.

I say if future generations will turn out to be degenerate slutty whores then to hell with sacrificing my life for them.

I live my own life.
Just clicked your link. Shut it off after literally two seconds, and a headache is already starting.
Finally we will not have tiny hippo pets, because dr mcninja got out.
Google hours for a specific store location.
Google reports the opening hours right there on their own page, saving me time and effort.
Drive for 35 minutes to store.
It closes just as I arrive, an hour before google indicated it would.

I'm an idiot. This is the 4th time this has happened. For a while, I'll remember to go to the actual store page and check the hours myself. In a few months, I'll forget this nonsense and make the mistake of relying on google again.

I don't know why people get artistic tattoos, when I don't have nearly enough surface area to record all the stupid mistakes I must remind myself not to repeat.
Made the mistake of staying up to late yesterday, even though I'm overworked and decided to only work on monday this week and take rest for the rest of the week. Some hefty board meetings next week and then it's autumn holiday for a week. Hope I'll recover enough for the next stretch till christmas.

It sucks having a mental illness which will make you overworked after just 6 weeks of 7-9 hours of volunteers work per week since the summer holiday. Two weeks ago, I noticed I was doing fine and then - bam - reading one article about peak-oil and I'm thrown off-balance for a week.

And my eyes feel dead tired. I know it's my own fault though, in a matter of speaking, I don't believe there's such a thing as free will. We don't create who we are, we don't create our environment that influences us, we're not the author of our choices (our biological brain processes are). 'Own responsibility' is neo-liberal crap.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by DubConqueror
Telika: Death sucks more.
monkeydelarge: Not for everyone.
agreed
DubConqueror: (...)It sucks having a mental illness(...)
Just food for thought:
It's not we that are mentally sick. It's just a normal reaction to a mad, twisted society according to a Swiss psychologist. The so called normal people are the really mentally damaged because they adapted to this insane system we all live in and that think it's normal that humans treat each other and the world like we do.

@topic
Damn. My Internet connection is bitchy again. Seems I have to change my ISP sooner than later.
Yeah, first world problems...
Post edited October 13, 2015 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Just food for thought:
It's not we that are mentally sick. It's just a normal reaction to a mad, twisted society according to a Swiss psychologist. The so called normal people are the really mentally damaged because they adapted to this insane system we all live in and that think it's normal that humans treat each other and the world like we do.

@topic
Damn. My Internet connection is bitchy again. Seems I have to change my ISP sooner than later.
Yeah, first world problems...
Makes sense. How can you not go insane, living in this world...
DubConqueror: Made the mistake of staying up to late yesterday, even though I'm overworked and decided to only work on monday this week and take rest for the rest of the week. Some hefty board meetings next week and then it's autumn holiday for a week. Hope I'll recover enough for the next stretch till christmas.

It sucks having a mental illness which will make you overworked after just 6 weeks of 7-9 hours of volunteers work per week since the summer holiday. Two weeks ago, I noticed I was doing fine and then - bam - reading one article about peak-oil and I'm thrown off-balance for a week.

And my eyes feel dead tired. I know it's my own fault though, in a matter of speaking, I don't believe there's such a thing as free will. We don't create who we are, we don't create our environment that influences us, we're not the author of our choices (our biological brain processes are). 'Own responsibility' is neo-liberal crap.
I agree. We are slaves to our genes, our personality, the amount of resources we have access to, our status, the kind of parents we were born with and any misfortune or good fortune thrown our way.
Post edited October 14, 2015 by monkeydelarge
viperfdl: Just food for thought:
Yes, I think that's a proper diagnosis. I'm trying to stay sane in an insane world. However, it's me being defined as mentally ill that gives me the government benefit that gives me the ability to pay my bills and groceries even though I lack the energy and stability to function in the job market. Still, I think if the world were different, I hadn't dropped out at all, fell into depression and struggled so much as I do. If jobs are about giving you to opportunity to do something fulfilling with your life instead of a means to extract productivity out of you in the cheapest possible way...

off-topic: both your replies make me happy.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by DubConqueror
viperfdl: It's not we that are mentally sick. It's just a normal reaction to a mad, twisted society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g

Like this?
The vultures are circling, the vultures are circling. I'll be lucky to make it out of this one with my head still attached.

Why don't they just hang me instead, capitol punishment for not being able to pay bills.
+1 for the Duck.