It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ is not actully talking about a real snake, but entirely euphemistically
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Earlier, my purrfect Tomcat who now grew fully, spotted a viper in my backyard, where i keep wood for burning in fireplace during winter time. He cornered it, hissed, hair raised high on his back. I had my recently handcrafted Hanbo laying there and immediately grabbed it, ready to strike. The damn thing was so fast and agile in its getaway, that even though i had it cornered and targeted its head, going to strike heavily and at full speed to, i only hit the tip of its tail, while it seemed like "flying" on the adjacent stone wall of the small wood storage area. It vanished away, even though i was just behind it.

Damn, i just lost my perfect ingredient for the homemade BLOOD Snakewine i was wishing for, earlier... I had already fermented inside triple distilled pure vodka a set of certain things and the thing was ready for the main part. And that damn main part GOT AWAY from both me and my ABLE tomcat in less than a second!

Pawned by a mere snake, the both of us... It sucks a lot!
It'll be back,keep an eye out.
Sachys: ^ is not actully talking about a real snake, but entirely euphemistically
Do i need remind you i am into TCM? And that i already tried this recipe with a baby viper last summer, in such a small quantity that it resembled "free sample" of sorts?

gunsynd: It'll be back,keep an eye out.
Can't wait. At least summer just started, so until mid September i will have plenty of time to catch myself one and put it to ferment in my tincture.
Seriously stressed out by work-related stuff and my self-esteem has massively gone down over the last couple of days. I'm shit-scared that I might lose my job due to some seriously awful timing, bad organization (not on my part) and an incredbily unfortunate order of events.
Ok, intense bitching here.

My weekly wage just went down to 2$. 2 FUCKING USD PER WEEK AS A PAYMENT, FUUUUUU. I finally got a credit card but i cant buy vidya on gog or Steam because of stupid politics by the bank and the goverment. I have to buy new glasses that are expensive as hell. I barely have money to eat and there is no fuking water in any of the bathrooms of the house BECAUSE OF MUH POLITICIANS
fuck EVERYTHING

Intense bitch ended, thank you for your time, have a nice day :D
I *really* hate my colleague. I may be a dick but it would make me insanely happy if they fired him. I'm actually pretty sure they would if they had any idea how awful his work ethics and skills really are, even if they ignored that he's an utter asshole. Also I didn't get a raise due to bullshit reasons. The decision who gets a raise is entirely based on some ridiculous checklist which does not at all reflect an employee's actual worth. It came down to a single point on said checklist. At least my superior wasn't a dick about it and not only revealed that point to me but both gave me advice on how to get it and gave me a chance to get that raise as soon as I sort that out, which would still be faster than usual. So I'm not that bad off, I guess.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by F4LL0UT
On the road since Sunday before last, installing a used machine and also taking care of random this-and-that on six other machines. This morning around 2:45 I woke up for no particular reason. The brain clicked on and started thinking about all of the crap I need to do while I'm here. Couldn't fall asleep after that. Said 'screw it', got up, showered, and went in to the customer at 3:45am. "What the hell are you doing here so early?!?" "I woke up and had nothing else better to do. So here I am."

This six-hours-of-sleep crap - if I'm lucky - is starting to get old. Even when I crash extra early in order to try to make up for lack of sleep, I still don't get but 6 hours tops. It's always the brain that does me in - I wake up and it just goes full-on.
I have no money left, interned will be cut off next week. Even McDonald's refused my application for a job. I feel *strangely encouraged*. Perhaps the best way to earn money would be selling my body to some old bored women. Yeap, I'm also getting a bit cynical ;)
F4LL0UT: The decision who gets a raise is entirely based on some ridiculous checklist which does not at all reflect an employee's actual worth. It came down to a single point on said checklist.
We've only had COL increases in the past at my place - you only got a merit bump with an actual promotion or job change. They're looking at starting a new merit system for next year, but yeah, the criteria are looking like a big mess.

I'm less worried about how I'll divvy out funds within my dept since all my staff are very good, but I am concerned about how they're going to distribute the funds between depts. Our role is essential for day-to-day operations, but we're not really part of the high and fancy image they want to promote for the company.

Though my real problem is that attempts to sort out the marriage were thrown back in my face, so probably moving towards a divorce. And while I've worked very hard to keep things amicable, there are a couple issues (child mostly) that I think are going to require lawyers and courts. Given that tight finances were one of the major stressors in our relationship, the cost for this evil, no matter how necessary, is going to hurt. A lot.
F4LL0UT: I *really* hate my colleague. I may be a dick but it would make me insanely happy if they fired him. I'm actually pretty sure they would if they had any idea how awful his work ethics and skills really are, even if they ignored that he's an utter asshole. Also I didn't get a raise due to bullshit reasons. The decision who gets a raise is entirely based on some ridiculous checklist which does not at all reflect an employee's actual worth. It came down to a single point on said checklist. At least my superior wasn't a dick about it and not only revealed that point to me but both gave me advice on how to get it and gave me a chance to get that raise as soon as I sort that out, which would still be faster than usual. So I'm not that bad off, I guess.
The way I see it, if the guy is not being an utter asshole towards you then you have no good reason to hate him and no good reason to want to see him become homeless and later die from starvation or poor health. If the guy is being an utter asshole towards you then he deserves your hatred and more.
HereForTheBeer: On the road since Sunday before last, installing a used machine and also taking care of random this-and-that on six other machines. This morning around 2:45 I woke up for no particular reason. The brain clicked on and started thinking about all of the crap I need to do while I'm here. Couldn't fall asleep after that. Said 'screw it', got up, showered, and went in to the customer at 3:45am. "What the hell are you doing here so early?!?" "I woke up and had nothing else better to do. So here I am."

This six-hours-of-sleep crap - if I'm lucky - is starting to get old. Even when I crash extra early in order to try to make up for lack of sleep, I still don't get but 6 hours tops. It's always the brain that does me in - I wake up and it just goes full-on.
That's a survival mechanism. Your brain is just giving you the necessary amount of sleep while also waking you fast enough so that Freddy Kreuger doesn't have time to get to you. Thank your brain. Your lack of sleep is keeping you from becoming just another dream child murder statistic.
HereForTheBeer: On the road since Sunday before last, installing a used machine and also taking care of random this-and-that on six other machines. This morning around 2:45 I woke up for no particular reason. The brain clicked on and started thinking about all of the crap I need to do while I'm here. Couldn't fall asleep after that. Said 'screw it', got up, showered, and went in to the customer at 3:45am. "What the hell are you doing here so early?!?" "I woke up and had nothing else better to do. So here I am."

Emob78: That's a survival mechanism. Your brain is just giving you the necessary amount of sleep while also waking you fast enough so that Freddy Kreuger doesn't have time to get to you. Thank your brain. Your lack of sleep is keeping you from becoming just another dream child murder statistic.
THAT explains the weird scratches on the hotel room door. I hope they don't put the damages on my bill...
Emob78: That's a survival mechanism. Your brain is just giving you the necessary amount of sleep while also waking you fast enough so that Freddy Kreuger doesn't have time to get to you. Thank your brain. Your lack of sleep is keeping you from becoming just another dream child murder statistic.
HereForTheBeer: THAT explains the weird scratches on the hotel room door. I hope they don't put the damages on my bill...
They will,they'll say you had a weird sex game.
HereForTheBeer: THAT explains the weird scratches on the hotel room door. I hope they don't put the damages on my bill...
gunsynd: They will,they'll say you had a weird sex game.
Well, shit then. May as well really screw it up while I'm here, get my money's worth! Though as much as they're charging each night, and as long as I'm staying (looks like the customer wants to add a third week, yay), they can afford to let this one slide.
gunsynd: They will,they'll say you had a weird sex game.
HereForTheBeer: Well, shit then. May as well really screw it up while I'm here, get my money's worth! Though as much as they're charging each night, and as long as I'm staying (looks like the customer wants to add a third week, yay), they can afford to let this one slide.
Get some chamber maids.