It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Weapons being drawn? You wouldn't happen to either a: be living in the ghetto, or b: living in 1888 with Doctor Emett Brown, would you? :eyebrow:
deathknight1728: The weapons factor would have gotten worse, but i knew and he knew that i couldnt defend myself from him. Its true i had 2 knives and he had a twisted, broken wine bottle, but defending myself from him would be almost impossible to achieve unless i had a gun. To be frankly honest im not violent to begin with and only drew a weapon when he was coming after me. Ive known this kid for years and ive seen his temper, not fun to watch. I still get paranoid when i would call him, thats why i stopped. He's a nice kid, but when he is angry he is nothing short of a frenzied freak that cannot be beaten. I cant name how many people that were twice his size in school and at home that fought him and got their asses handed to them.
Reminds me of the brick character from Borderlands, for some reason, or Mike Tyson biting off ears.......I hope you two patch things up though. I could never imagine living without a lifelong friend at my side to talk to and share shit with.
I appreciate your support. I have another friend ive known since highschool who is not as easy to talk to, but is much more relaxed and reserved. We get along quite a bit and have alot in common. Lately since i am looking for a girl to take things slow with, i need a guy i can talk to. Im not the biggest dater or master in relationships but i know a decent amount. This is another thing that has been annoying me. Besides my friend i just described, ive been dealing with perverts and gay people annoying me. I have no problems with gay guys, so long as they dont push that stuff on me. My grandfather has gotten this guy from the veterans organization to clean up on the house. Now i am naturally nice to everyone i meet. He gives me his number and the next thing he starts saying is that i am very special to him, he wants some advice for his wife. Ive got news for him-i dont even have a wife, i am 20 years old and am not even close to wanting to get married. Me and my dad think he is gay. Thats the kinda stuff that creeps me out.

I had another friend 2 years earlier flat out told me he wants to have sex with my 9 year old sister and my 17 year old brother. Im thinking what the hell is with these people. I have no problem with people that are gay, but people that push that stuff like those mentioned should get the electric chair, no trial.
deathknight1728: I appreciate your support. I have another friend ive known since highschool who is not as easy to talk to, but is much more relaxed and reserved. We get along quite a bit and have alot in common. Lately since i am looking for a girl to take things slow with, i need a guy i can talk to. Im not the biggest dater or master in relationships but i know a decent amount. This is another thing that has been annoying me. Besides my friend i just described, ive been dealing with perverts and gay people annoying me. I have no problems with gay guys, so long as they dont push that stuff on me. My grandfather has gotten this guy from the veterans organization to clean up on the house. Now i am naturally nice to everyone i meet. He gives me his number and the next thing he starts saying is that i am very special to him, he wants some advice for his wife. Ive got news for him-i dont even have a wife, i am 20 years old and am not even close to wanting to get married. Me and my dad think he is gay. Thats the kinda stuff that creeps me out.

I had another friend 2 years earlier flat out told me he wants to have sex with my 9 year old sister and my 17 year old brother. Im thinking what the hell is with these people. I have no problem with people that are gay, but people that push that stuff like those mentioned should get the electric chair, no trial.
Electric chair for giving you their number or scting like total creeps? Damn, remind me never to elect you to office. :P

But seriously, i'm hoping for the best for you and hope you do well in life. GL. :)

P.S. Yeah your friend is a total perv and weirdo, but if he'd asked about a 16 yr old sister i'da been like "is she hot?" as a reply....I ain't even gonna lie.
Post edited January 25, 2011 by GameRager
deathknight1728: I have no problem with people that are gay, but people that push that stuff like those mentioned should get the electric chair, no trial.
Ever made an advance on a woman who didn't take it well or didn't appreciate it? Okay, it's the chair for you, then.

Don't be so fucking heterocentric.
hehe
Post edited January 25, 2011 by deathknight1728
deathknight1728: hehe
I saw that edit.....pfft.
deathknight1728: hehe
GameRager: I saw that edit.....pfft.
Gotta love the power of guile.
GameRager: I saw that edit.....pfft.
deathknight1728: Gotta love the power of guile.
yep....also btw when yer sister turns 18 give her my number would ya? :P
hahahahahahahah, will do. I will mention however that she is a sado so be careful. Might wanna bring a tireiron or something :)
MGShogun: My friend decide to sever the whole friendship so I'm not happy about that because I tried my best to help him out whenever I could. It's shame that he suffered from emotional issues and is preoccupied in pursuing the girls instead of letting it happen naturally.

What a damn shame, I was the one whose champion so hard for him in the past.
Damuna: If you're lucky, he'll come back once he realises he's been a fool. So, don't write him off just yet, just wait.
Thanks for the word. Much appreciated it. I will be sure not to write him off.
deathknight1728: hahahahahahahah, will do. I will mention however that she is a sado so be careful. Might wanna bring a tireiron or something :)
Would the Peter Griffin car battery/nipple clamps approach be just as good? :P
deathknight1728: hahahahahahahah, will do. I will mention however that she is a sado so be careful. Might wanna bring a tireiron or something :)
GameRager: Would the Peter Griffin car battery/nipple clamps approach be just as good? :P
It might work but if you are going to go with that approach, i would suggest you drug her. If you've watched the movie from hell, grapes might work. And since she will be out for a while, you can play whatever games until she wakes up. At that point she turns and her inner beast comes out and bites anything that resembles a junk. If you dont have a cup at that point, you might need to come back and try it on the weekend, heh.
GameRager: Would the Peter Griffin car battery/nipple clamps approach be just as good? :P
deathknight1728: It might work but if you are going to go with that approach, i would suggest you drug her. If you've watched the movie from hell, grapes might work. And since she will be out for a while, you can play whatever games until she wakes up. At that point she turns and her inner beast comes out and bites anything that resembles a junk. If you dont have a cup at that point, you might need to come back and try it on the weekend, heh.
Sounds interesting.......i'll probably get some goalie equipment(hockey) and meet up with ya in 10+ yrs for a possible meet and greet. Heh.
Just ran out of heating oil. I would normally just buy some more, but oh look, I've run out of money as well!
elbaz: Just ran out of heating oil. I would normally just buy some more, but oh look, I've run out of money as well!
Well, kill someone you don't like and use their corpse to keep a fire. Two birds with one stone!