It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aliasalpha: And hearing that every so often makes me think this may be the best thread I've ever made
Damuna: Considering the most recent thread you've posted that I'm aware of concerned prostitution, I may be inclined to agree. :P
EXPENSIVE prostitution!
Not the greatest start to the week:

Regretfully, I am writing to advise you that the shortlist panel was unable to recommend that you be selected for assessment and interview for this position.

I appreciate that this may be disappointing news, but once again thank you for your interest in this position. We welcome your application for future suitable vacancies within XXXXXXXX and wish you every success for the future.

Please find attached written confirmation of the outcome of your application.

I'm not sure why they bothered with the attachment since it had the exact same content as the email, but in a Word Document ...
Post edited January 24, 2011 by nmillar
Okay, I'll bitch some.

I just found out that my dog has an inoperable tumor, probably cancerous. My spouse also has an annual cancer check-up soon. I hate this week.
Just got declined for another job. I feel like I wasted my time getting a B.S..
kiva: Just got declined for another job. I feel like I wasted my time getting a B.S..
Well, at least it was honest.

*Drumroll*
kiva: Just got declined for another job. I feel like I wasted my time getting a B.S..
Damuna: Well, at least it was honest.

*Drumroll*
Should be *Rimshot* surely
Aliasalpha: Should be *Rimshot* surely
Sounds kinky.
Aliasalpha: Should be *Rimshot* surely
Damuna: Sounds kinky.
Sounds more like a transformer.
I have a good life, good family, a good job with good benefits but.... things are shitty still. My best friend who ive known since age 8, wont talk to me anymore. I am now 25. We got in a fight at the house we were living and after weapons were drawn, i dropped mine and left. This all happened last year. After getting out of the mental hospital for the 2nd time last year, we agreed to not talking. We havent spoken in 3 months and i think it is for the best. It still bugs me too but im slowly getting over it. Its a little harder since i dont believe in relationships since relationships in america never work (at least not in the present day). But lately ive been doing very good. I have some good ideas to make money and a living and i cant anything get the better of me. Ultimately, its been a hard 2 years.
Ugh...an almost eleven hour day updating and revising citations in the diss. Very slow work, and more to come tomorrow...sigh
deathknight1728: I have a good life, good family, a good job with good benefits but.... things are shitty still. My best friend who ive known since age 8, wont talk to me anymore. I am now 25. We got in a fight at the house we were living and after weapons were drawn, i dropped mine and left. This all happened last year. After getting out of the mental hospital for the 2nd time last year, we agreed to not talking. We havent spoken in 3 months and i think it is for the best. It still bugs me too but im slowly getting over it. Its a little harder since i dont believe in relationships since relationships in america never work (at least not in the present day). But lately ive been doing very good. I have some good ideas to make money and a living and i cant anything get the better of me. Ultimately, its been a hard 2 years.
Weapons being drawn? You wouldn't happen to either a: be living in the ghetto, or b: living in 1888 with Doctor Emett Brown, would you? :eyebrow:
My friend decide to sever the whole friendship so I'm not happy about that because I tried my best to help him out whenever I could. It's shame that he suffered from emotional issues and is preoccupied in pursuing the girls instead of letting it happen naturally.

What a damn shame, I was the one whose champion so hard for him in the past.
MGShogun: My friend decide to sever the whole friendship so I'm not happy about that because I tried my best to help him out whenever I could. It's shame that he suffered from emotional issues and is preoccupied in pursuing the girls instead of letting it happen naturally.

What a damn shame, I was the one whose champion so hard for him in the past.
If you're lucky, he'll come back once he realises he's been a fool. So, don't write him off just yet, just wait.
just found out i lost a pc game disc, veru unlike me, that or a relative stole it. annoyed and depressed is an understatement
deathknight1728: I have a good life, good family, a good job with good benefits but.... things are shitty still. My best friend who ive known since age 8, wont talk to me anymore. I am now 25. We got in a fight at the house we were living and after weapons were drawn, i dropped mine and left. This all happened last year. After getting out of the mental hospital for the 2nd time last year, we agreed to not talking. We havent spoken in 3 months and i think it is for the best. It still bugs me too but im slowly getting over it. Its a little harder since i dont believe in relationships since relationships in america never work (at least not in the present day). But lately ive been doing very good. I have some good ideas to make money and a living and i cant anything get the better of me. Ultimately, its been a hard 2 years.
GameRager: Weapons being drawn? You wouldn't happen to either a: be living in the ghetto, or b: living in 1888 with Doctor Emett Brown, would you? :eyebrow:
The weapons factor would have gotten worse, but i knew and he knew that i couldnt defend myself from him. Its true i had 2 knives and he had a twisted, broken wine bottle, but defending myself from him would be almost impossible to achieve unless i had a gun. To be frankly honest im not violent to begin with and only drew a weapon when he was coming after me. Ive known this kid for years and ive seen his temper, not fun to watch. I still get paranoid when i would call him, thats why i stopped. He's a nice kid, but when he is angry he is nothing short of a frenzied freak that cannot be beaten. I cant name how many people that were twice his size in school and at home that fought him and got their asses handed to them.
Post edited January 25, 2011 by deathknight1728