It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Shark Night" - i am not impressed. Even the "Bad Ass Spider" was, well not better but less worse :/

(yes, Ö-movie night atm)
Soccorro: Called my grandma. even after telling her who i am, she couldn't remember me. alzheimers. and i have a childhood friend dying of a brain tumor. and a girl i like is leaving for great britain to move in with her new boyfriend. oh and some of my closest friends are scattered all over the country and are finding new friends completely forgetting about me.

i feel like im losing it. i have just told my parents, that im going to move out and wouldnt want to see them again.

where are my budgies when i need them. right, they are dead.
That's real bad :-( If I can help in any way, please say so.
Soccorro: Called my grandma. even after telling her who i am, she couldn't remember me. alzheimers. and i have a childhood friend dying of a brain tumor. and a girl i like is leaving for great britain to move in with her new boyfriend. oh and some of my closest friends are scattered all over the country and are finding new friends completely forgetting about me.

i feel like im losing it. i have just told my parents, that im going to move out and wouldnt want to see them again.

where are my budgies when i need them. right, they are dead.
Patience, and iron will, buddy... Grit those teeth, yell out with your heart until you believe it: "THIS. IS. NOTHING. YOU COULD DO WORSE"! Then pause to catch a breath, and inspect carefully throughout the globe. Wars with daily casualties, Hunger, Dehydration, Terminal Diseases, Children abused/abducted/warring as if being adults... Ok, third world, you are gonna say. But "civilized" places have equal, if not stinkier, crap.

Loosing a friend, or being precise, a good friend loosing life. Now that terrible, honestly, and my sympathy at least. But it could be worse; like a friend you thought of being good, tries to frame you, hack you, doxx you, interfere in whatever it is you are doing and put you in prison, just because a relative who never loved you and never wanted you, payed him to...

Your GF moving away with a new !@#$? Gee, honestly, this is the least important thing on earth (from third time happening onwards, from experience talking, you feel nothing negative anymore)... It could be FAR, far worse, like your gf to have been engaged, tells you nothing, does everything with you, puts horns on your head with 4-5 other men from common workplace (who also have the audacity to make fun of you and describe her underwear to you in detail), then yells at you, makes scenes, turns you into the laughing stock of half a town while at the same time accuses you of abusing her AND people believe her (while you honestly loved her), THEN walks away with her betrothed, moves into a shitty suburban village, and grows fat on her hubby's sweat-earned work money. Now, look here, it could be EVEN worse than that, but carrying on would be pretty tiring... Besides, modern girls and YOUNGER girls, have a thing for passion, if you get what i mean. They are WAY more playful than girls your same age, and hunt experienced men like it's open season, if you show interest the "correct" way... Even for a fling. Actually, modern problem is always finding flings here and there, or light games, but no serious relationship with commitment; even if you DO want just that.

Elders forgetting, is really sad. Not because they literally "loose their life" (memories' and loved ones' wise), but they must be offered help and assistance (they forget to take care for themselves). Sad as is, there is no treatment. No use worrying over something you cannot change, correct? Also, this could be worse, too. Many elders with this problem, in my country, daily "get lost" and "disappear" (police announcements), and it really makes me very, very sad. Let alone the elder being crippled with another, physical condition (my grandma has Alzheimer and is paralyzed completely).

About closest friends, my advice, is to be HAPPY when they go away, and forget about you. No, i am not mad. This shows that they did not deserve the closeness you arbitrarily adorned them with. And puts you in no trouble. It could be FAR, FAR more worse. Like your closest friends deceiving you for years, hacking, doxxing, making you loose your job once or twice, putting constructed shit and dirt against your name secretly, even manipulating your personal info and impersonating you, to frame you legally. Just because they hated your mug while playing the good friend for many years. Or just because some shitty relatives paid them do all this, relatives who would prefer you dead or outcast.

Life can be a shitstorm, son. But one thing is certain. No one's burden is heavier than whatever it is he/she can lift. Be glad about hazards and hardships. They yield experience. They make us learn, remember, develop new skills, try this and that again with better handling and gains... They make us LOVE and HATE. They make us to feel, and be alive. They make us stronger, and offer new opportunities, they open more doors and perspectives for us. Sometimes, our entire world can collapse and be rebuild in a more realistic image, or in a way that will help us SURVIVE better and/or more happily. Even if you cannot turn your heart into stone, try to not bleed needlessly and senselessly off wounds (that could be much larger than those) you carry...
Post edited October 29, 2014 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I need to rant:

I had a horrible day yesterday. Mom has been battling cancer since 02 and she is going great on the front but since June she had been battling major issues and after 2 long hospital stays and rehab it was figured out to be her thyroid. I have moved back into my parents house so I can be with her all the time. She has been slowly improving with her thyroid meds. Though her memory issues will never get better I fear. Anyway. Yesterday morning I woke up and headed to the bathroom only to pass her room and see her lying on the floor. My heart stopped. I had no idea what happened. Did she fall, did she pass out, did her body finally stop working. I was not sure if she was alive or not. I ran in to find her conscious but unable to move. She said she fell and her legs were not working. I was able to lift her back into bed. Her mind was still there and she could talk. I decided to let her sleep and give it time and see how she was later. She slept most of the day and got up toward the end for a few hours. She was able to move with the help of her walker but she was still very unstable. She is much better today but she says her legs are tingly and numb from the waste down. She does not remember much of yesterday which is not exactly a bad things since it was such a horrible experience. I have a call in to her DR. I think her thyroid levels need to be checked again. I hope this is all from just that and meds being adjusted can help. Her Dr comes in at noon today. I am very happy she is better than yesterday but I am so scared she will have another fall. It only takes one to really hurt something major and end up with everything going downhill.

ok sorry for the rant but being in the house watching her like a hawk I do not really have anyone to talk to and I needed to get it off my chest.
HereForTheBeer: I have my moments...
toxicTom: And they betray you.

I would gift you a beer if GOG could do it :-)
PUT IT ONTO THE WISHLIST! That's revolutionary! gifting drinks via gog.com...
Sage103082: <stuff>
Tough situation. You're a great daughter for being there when she needs you. I wish I could give you some wonderful advice or tell you it's all going to work out for the better, but what I can do is tell you that you're doing a wonderful thing.

Karma owes you one, methinks.
Sage103082: ...
No need to be sorry, it's good to get things off your chest. As other have said, and as I have said to you in our PM's, you should be so proud of yourself for how much you are helping your mum. You are a real credit to her and she is lucky to have such a wonderful and caring daughter. My PM is always open if you want to chat, or to let off steam or rant. You are doing a wonderful job looking after her, don't ever think otherwise, you are doing everything you can, life just seems to enjoy throwing things like this at us and unfortunately there is nothing we can do. You know about some of the things that happened to me and my family, so I can understand a little how you feel, but just keep doing what you are, because that's all anyone could do. You are an incredibly strong, kind, and caring woman and you should be so proud of yourself. If I could I would give you the biggest ever hug.
didn't win green card lottery last year. trying again this year. grrrrrr.....
did any of you here have zero risk winnings?

a good sample is like :

BSN SPP

http://www.mybsn.com.my/content.xhtml?contentId=345

So you doesn't "lost" any money (except maybe on dividend compared to if you invest in a better investment vehicles)

of course this usually done by banks in order to drive up saving/"investment" (their investment, not yours, because dividend is low compared to investing yourself).

but hey, the gift are cools!

never won any. grrrr.....
Post edited October 30, 2014 by fablefox
wish me luck on either these two:

http://www.bankislam.com.my/home/personal-banking/deposit-products/al-awfar/about-al-awfar/terms-and-conditions/

http://www.muamalat.com.my/consumer-banking/deposit/campaign.html
nevermind
Post edited October 30, 2014 by AdamR
I had a job interview 2 days ago for a job in a town hall. It was fine. I call them today to know if they chosen me... No !
I'm so pissed off to search for a job and to see that nobody wants to give me a chance. Fucking country !
HereForTheBeer: Karma owes you one, methinks.
ddickinson: If I could I would give you the biggest ever hug.
Thank you both!!! I finally heard back from the Drs. Office around 5 tonight. They sent approval over to a home draw company to set up blood work so that is a plus. Mom was doing better but tonight she is very off. I put her to bed already and hope she wakes up feeling better tomorrow.
1st snow of the season. Normally I wouldn't bitch about that but I can't deal with another 343 inches like last year. :O
tinyE: Normally I wouldn't bitch about that but I can't deal with another 343 inches like last year. :O
That's what she said!
tinyE: Normally I wouldn't bitch about that but I can't deal with another 343 inches like last year. :O
F4LL0UT: That's what she said!
pffffr.....pffffffhahahahHAHAHA!!!