It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: I had to enter the mind of a libertarian.

Fucking hell. I need a shower now.
HereForTheBeer: Yeah, we're monsters, heartless bastards who won't lift a finger to help anyone unless it's in our best interests.
Oh no, sometimes you feel generous, and have nothing against an act of charity, as long as you didn't have anything cool to buy this day, or an argument with the stepmother that put you in bad mood. But apart from that, as long as you're okay, the others can die. After all, they'd have the freedom to become billionares if they really wanted to, if the the state doesn't steal all their money anymore.
LOL. Well, none of us are anywhere near as greedy as the governments we'd like to scale back a bit.

Guess it's time to bring back the old title.
HereForTheBeer: LOL. Well, none of us are anywhere near as greedy as the governments we'd like to scale back a bit.

LOL Governments aren't greedy. They are simply collecting what is owed to them.
Post edited September 30, 2014 by monkeydelarge
HereForTheBeer: Yeah, we're monsters, heartless bastards who won't lift a finger to help anyone unless it's in our best interests.
Telika: Oh no, sometimes you feel generous, and have nothing against an act of charity, as long as you didn't have anything cool to buy this day, or an argument with the stepmother that put you in bad mood. But apart from that, as long as you're okay, the others can die. After all, they'd have the freedom to become billionares if they really wanted to, if the the state doesn't steal all their money anymore.
You have just entered the Libertarian Zone...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk <- Replace Twilight with Libertarian. :P
Post edited September 30, 2014 by monkeydelarge
>Went to sleep
>Had dreams all night about not being able to sleep
>Wake up exhausted even though slept 8 hours

FML
Had a strange dream last night. I dreamed that nails were in my hand and that I pulled them out. Oh, I'm not talking about fingernails; I mean those made of metal that can be used to nail boards together. First they were rather small but later they were even bigger. They weren't nailed through my hand, they were just... buried in my hand, but the bigger ones would never have fit in a hand. I felt no pain and after the last nail the hole where only bleeding a little.
If dreams have a meaning then what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
HereForTheBeer: LOL. Well, none of us are anywhere near as greedy as the governments we'd like to scale back a bit.

I have volunteered in a soup kitchen for a couple of months. I can guarantee, that none of those who needed our help chose to be poor. I gladly pay taxes meant for welfare. The work there has, in a political manner, pushed me into the left corner, and honestly, i'm proud to be a leftist idiot :D I however do respect your point of view and support your right to have an own opinion on that.
porkchorp: >Went to sleep
>Had dreams all night about not being able to sleep
>Wake up exhausted even though slept 8 hours

FML
Been there, done that. Seek help if it's a recurring problem.
viperfdl: Had a strange dream last night. I dreamed that nails were in my hand and that I pulled them out. Oh, I'm not talking about fingernails; I mean those made of metal that can be used to nail boards together. First they were rather small but later they were even bigger. They weren't nailed through my hand, they were just... buried in my hand, but the bigger ones would never have fit in a hand. I felt no pain and after the last nail the hole where only bleeding a little.
If dreams have a meaning then what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
You are jesus. Welcome back.
Telika: You are jesus. Welcome back.
Or he just desperately wants to get nailed.
Telika: You are jesus. Welcome back.
toxicTom: Or he just desperately wants to get nailed.
Or quite possibly both.
toxicTom: Or he just desperately wants to get nailed.
Telika: Or quite possibly both.
Understandable after 2000 years...
Post edited September 30, 2014 by toxicTom
Yeah you both can kiss my ass, too!
I want to take a dump, but am too lazy to go to the bathroom.
FML
viperfdl: Yeah you both can kiss my ass, too!
No offence meant. From my (limited) experience stigmata dreams could mean you've made a big sacrifice and your soul needs time to heal itself.
Post edited September 30, 2014 by toxicTom