It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Some asshole on a travel web site just told a blatant lie about our establishment and I am powerless to do anything about it. I understand opinion is subjective and everyone is entitled to theirs; there are other negative reviews on the site that while I don't like them are true subjective opinions and thus warranted, but this is a flat out lie. Telling us we advertise one price and charge another is strait up malice.

I need to play some Postal to work this off! :P
VABlitz: I have seen some bigger chain hotels actually post comments after some negative opinions either apologizing for the slights or delicately calling someone a liar on travel sites. Perhaps you can just leave a review stating your opinion or apologies.
Not unless I join the site.

It's okay. It's only one idiot and anyone who goes on out web page can see the prices clearly listed.
tinyE: Some asshole on a travel web site just told a blatant lie about our establishment and I am powerless to do anything about it. I understand opinion is subjective and everyone is entitled to theirs; there are other negative reviews on the site that while I don't like them are true subjective opinions and thus warranted, but this is a flat out lie. Telling us we advertise one price and charge another is strait up malice.

Yeah, it's fucked up that someone can just leave a bullshit review about a mom and pop establishment. I believe, if the review costs your family some money, you can sue this douche bag. Have you tried getting the website to remove the review?
Post edited September 12, 2014 by monkeydelarge
qux: Which programming language?
A bunch of them, C, C++, C#, I think that we'll get into Java or Javascript down the road...
Post edited September 12, 2014 by neurasthenya

That sucks...I try to patronize independent businesses as much as possible and I know how much they struggle in general in many places.This orc-for-brains is either too stupid or too lazy to check their facts most likely, but the problem is that you may end up paying for it...if I win the lottery (unlikely since I don't really play but still) I'll come to your business and give you a good review so long as there's beer, pizza, and nice scenery. Oh and gaming.
VABlitz: I have seen some bigger chain hotels actually post comments after some negative opinions either apologizing for the slights or delicately calling someone a liar on travel sites. Perhaps you can just leave a review stating your opinion or apologies.
tinyE: Not unless I join the site.
"Join", as in "pay to be a member"? I'd have to question the legality of needing to pay to make corrections to false information.
Relax people! I'll be fine! It's one bad review and I'm sure it won't cripple us. XD
I am in awe about how caring this community is but by now I shouldn't be surprised; this place has great games AND heart. :D

Too bad it also has 'Sacrifice'.

I KID! I KID!
Shocked by some homophobic outings in my clan in the game Clash of Clans. People throwing 'filthy gay' and 'junkie' about as swearing words to each other. When I try to bring some sense in the discussion, saying the link between gay and filth shows a preoccupation with sex, saying that when I think of gays I think of love, bonding, finding someone cute, it gets immediately seen as a coming out as if I'm gay. Okay, with my voicing I took that risk, but I the way they reacted, lots of 'hahahaha', 'wow', 'heavy' I get the feeling my message that using the word gay in that way is insulting to people who happen to love the same sex and who are as ordinary as everyone else who has the strange habit of falling for the other sex, is completely lost.

My mother said it's neigh impossible to change other people's minds, but I hope I can get done that my fellow clan-members stop using 'gay', 'junkie' etc. as swearing words, for it's deteriorating my enjoyment of that small 15-member community. My brother and cousin are members at well, I hope they can add some more reason to the whole lot once they get online and read the messages.

*edit: it almost makes you want to become gay so as not to be part of such a homophobic part of the population, but of course not all straight people are like that, just like not every muslim support terrorism and sharia law nor does every catholic oppose free thinking.

And why the hell is online marked as wrong word by the dictionary, that says it should be on-line and muslim is a wrong word, it says it should be Muslim, yet catholic is right without the CAPS. Time for medication? I'm surely feeling over-sensitive now, my head is spinning too much today (see my previous post this morning about re-examinations).
Post edited September 12, 2014 by DubConqueror
well i'm going to cancel my enrollment. i have just called the university to get some information on the requirements for the math pre course. the lady on the phone took a look at my math grades and went silent for around half a minute. Then she just said: "You know, you can still cancel the enrollment until the 20th of october."

It was a very encouraging conversation.
qux: Which programming language?
neurasthenya: A bunch of them, C, C++, C#, I think that we'll get into Java or Javascript down the road...
Nice. When I did my degree, the paper that taught Assembly was compulsory; you quickly saw who the programmers were. The kids who didn't take the work seriously weren't around for long.
Soccorro: well i'm going to cancel my enrollment. i have just called the university to get some information on the requirements for the math pre course. the lady on the phone took a look at my math grades and went silent for around half a minute. Then she just said: "You know, you can still cancel the enrollment until the 20th of october."

It was a very encouraging conversation.
Sleep on it before you make any decisions.
qux:
I'm hoping that this happens in my class too. Nothing personal against those kiddies, but it's really getting in the way of the people who just want a minute of silence to be able to teach and who wants to study.
I don't want them to think the way I do, they should all be happy with their lives the way they think it's right, but ffs a little education and respect doesn't hurt.
DubConqueror: Shocked by some homophobic outings in my clan in the game Clash of Clans. People throwing 'filthy gay' and 'junkie' about as swearing words to each other. When I try to bring some sense in the discussion, saying the link between gay and filth shows a preoccupation with sex, saying that when I think of gays I think of love, bonding, finding someone cute, it gets immediately seen as a coming out as if I'm gay. Okay, with my voicing I took that risk, but I the way they reacted, lots of 'hahahaha', 'wow', 'heavy' I get the feeling my message that using the word gay in that way is insulting to people who happen to love the same sex and who are as ordinary as everyone else who has the strange habit of falling for the other sex, is completely lost.
Sounds like your clan has its share of 12 year-olds. I encountered that crap all the time when playing Battlefield 2, so I stopped playing which sucked because it's bloody fun game with the right people. I wish there were private GOG-only servers so we could all play multi-player games without the BS.
DubConqueror: Shocked by some homophobic outings in my clan in the game Clash of Clans. People throwing 'filthy gay' and 'junkie' about as swearing words to each other. When I try to bring some sense in the discussion, saying the link between gay and filth shows a preoccupation with sex, saying that when I think of gays I think of love, bonding, finding someone cute, it gets immediately seen as a coming out as if I'm gay. Okay, with my voicing I took that risk, but I the way they reacted, lots of 'hahahaha', 'wow', 'heavy' I get the feeling my message that using the word gay in that way is insulting to people who happen to love the same sex and who are as ordinary as everyone else who has the strange habit of falling for the other sex, is completely lost.
qux: Sounds like your clan has its share of 12 year-olds. I encountered that crap all the time when playing Battlefield 2, so I stopped playing which sucked because it's bloody fun game with the right people. I wish there were private GOG-only servers so we could all play multi-player games without the BS.
Yes, I might be expecting a mature chat too much. Me, my brother, my cousin and maybe some others too are in their 30's or 40's, but it could well be the clan-members who make fun are still visiting secondary school. Makes you feel sad though, for gay youngsters just discovering their sexual orientation when they're at school in their puberty.
DubConqueror: Yes, I might be expecting a mature chat too much. Me, my brother, my cousin and maybe some others too are in their 30's or 40's, but it could well be the clan-members who make fun are still visiting secondary school. Makes you feel sad though, for gay youngsters just discovering their sexual orientation when they're at school in their puberty.
Unfortunately it's part of growing up. Until this society starts celebrating intellectual achievements instead of physical athletic achievements I feel it will only continue. I think society is too close to an idiocracy to change, but I still have a little hope.
/()¤=()(¤=)(#¤=/)#(/¤ !!!

How can buying refrigerator be the damn difficult?

Anyways, doesn 600mm wide Bosch fit space thats exactly 600mm wide? ..Bosch only knows and they certainly arent telling (atleast during weekend, while the offer still stands -_-)

/rage some more
VABlitz: Until this society starts celebrating intellectual achievements instead of physical athletic achievements I feel it will only continue.
nothing wrong about celebrating athletic achievements though. you could actually say it should be done even more - but on more personal level: The average Joe isnt taking very good care of himself/herself. Obesity charts show direction..
Post edited September 14, 2014 by iippo