It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ignoramus: I have some second- and third-hand connections to people who might be willing to extract some street justice for the right price. I'm tempted to utilize them.
Do you have connections to people who might do something surprisingly nice for your friend who was hurt? Because that might be effort better spent.
iippo: If you get beaten, look like youre beaten, go straight to see doctor and then go to see police about it (with ofcourse doctors papers that youve been really beaten) - i dont see how that could end end up with just "no evidence".
According to her, the cops came to their apartment that night, but the guy denied doing anything to her. I don't know the exact details about the situation, since she told me the story just before we started our work shifts, but she told me that the authorities told her afterwards that there's no proof.

The incident happened in January this year, and from what I gathered, the case is closed(if it was even filed in the first place).
I really don't like the new path that Good Games chosen .

support this
Post edited August 25, 2014 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: I really don't like the new path that GG ( i will call them only Good Games from now ) chosen .
Gamersgate?
monkeydelarge: Gamersgate?
GOG without the O

editing my prevoius post
Post edited August 25, 2014 by ne_zavarj
monkeydelarge: Gamersgate?
ne_zavarj: GOG without the O

editing my prevoius post
I don't like the new path too. I'm starting to see GOG as GNP. Good New Platformers...
I think I'm getting sick.
F4LL0UT: I think I'm getting sick.
This is how i feel after i saw the " new and improved " GOG website .
ne_zavarj: This is how i feel after i saw the " new and improved " GOG website .
You will get used to it. People always do.
ne_zavarj: This is how i feel after i saw the " new and improved " GOG website .
F4LL0UT: You will get used to it. People always do.
i like it, its much more smartphone friendly! :D
Too much change, too soon...
monkeydelarge: Too much change, too soon...
looks like a rescue mission
monkeydelarge: Too much change, too soon...
ne_zavarj: looks like a rescue mission
NO! don't write things like that! GOG.com is growing. it's all fine! GOG.com is immortal. NANANANANA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! NANANANAN!!!

Bitchy time: I have been accepted to university. Geography and computer sciences (teaching degree). the problem is: computer scineces was plan z, the very last thing i'd like to study. even though it might be interesting, i'd prefer biology. but then again, biology and geography is a combination with absolutely no future. and biology is also very crowded, so my chances of switching are small.
Post edited August 27, 2014 by Soccorro
If you have a stomach ache because you've eaten too many chocolate bars, are you still allowed to bitch and complain about it or is it just self-inflicted and you should just shut up about it?
jepsen1977: If you have a stomach ache because you've eaten too many chocolate bars, are you still allowed to bitch and complain about it or is it just self-inflicted and you should just shut up about it?
I say bitch it up. It doesn't matter if it's self-inflicted or not.