It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bad news at work today, once more !
Now WTF is this? First day of school and I get more homework than I ever received last year. I want some of what those teachers are smoking.
XD HijacK's post just threw me back in time about 25 years. XD Oh man, you are pissed now but one day in the future you are going to hear someone make this gripe and you are going to laugh your ass off.
tinyE: XD HijacK's post just threw me back in time about 25 years. XD Oh man, you are pissed now but one day in the future you are going to hear someone make this gripe and you are going to laugh your ass off.
eeeeyup
benderz: Bad news at work today, once more !
And what would those be? (I presume you were going to elaborate if someone showed interest, right?)
benderz: Bad news at work today, once more !
F4LL0UT: And what would those be? (I presume you were going to elaborate if someone showed interest, right?)
Yeah, you're right ! But this time the story is a little too long and complex. In fact you can remove the word "little", but just saying something is wrong can help me !
And it's not so dramatical since my job isn't in a real danger (for now), so that little sentence is enough I guess.
Big thanks for asking by the way, appreciate it:-)
I have a cold during the summer. enough said. *walks away grumbling and hacking back to bed*
Crewdroog: I have a cold during the summer. enough said. *walks away grumbling and hacking back to bed*
So that's where you've been instead of Warband...feel better!
I know this is a bitch thread but I wanted to let everyone that followed my posts about Mom she is doing better. Everyday is better. Thought she had a long day yesterday with therapies and a DR.s appointment and she throw a temper tantrum when I asked her to do her exercises last night and told me I was abusing her. *sigh* win some lose some.
Not able to find work :\ so I am broke and of course have no extra money to buy a game.
I hate being bored
A company where I applied a month ago or something finally called. I screwed up. Apparently they are going to invite me for the next round in the recruitment process but I doubt I made a good first impression. :S
F4LL0UT: A company where I applied a month ago or something finally called. I screwed up. Apparently they are going to invite me for the next round in the recruitment process but I doubt I made a good first impression. :S
Ow, i know that feeling :S I have been called once and my elbow slipped from the table and my head smashed onto it while talking with the recruiter.
Sage103082: I know this is a bitch thread but I wanted to let everyone that followed my posts about Mom she is doing better. Everyday is better. Thought she had a long day yesterday with therapies and a DR.s appointment and she throw a temper tantrum when I asked her to do her exercises last night and told me I was abusing her. *sigh* win some lose some.
I didn't reply to your posts - just because I didn't know what I could/should say.
But let me tell you that I'm really glad reading she's better. I hope this gives you strength, too. I can only imagine how exhausting the last weeks must have been for you.
F4LL0UT: A company where I applied a month ago or something finally called. I screwed up. Apparently they are going to invite me for the next round in the recruitment process but I doubt I made a good first impression. :S
Like my wife (who's currently in a similar situation) said: Recruitment talks are like exams. Just when you go out of an exam with a 2 (B) you're good. Going out of these talks with less and a 1 (A) is "having screwed it up.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by toxicTom
Crewdroog: I have a cold during the summer. enough said. *walks away grumbling and hacking back to bed*
Ragnarblackmane: So that's where you've been instead of Warband...feel better!
thanks! feeling somewhat better, just drove 1000 miles (literally) for my sister's wedding. yaaaay. at least no speeding tickets.
toxicTom: I didn't reply to your posts - just because I didn't know what I could/should say.
But let me tell you that I'm really glad reading she's better. I hope this gives you strength, too. I can only imagine how exhausting the last weeks must have been for you.
Thank you, and it does! And yes I am excused beyond words could even express. lol. Which I am sure in a few more days I will break down and bitch about!
Ragnarblackmane: So that's where you've been instead of Warband...feel better!
Crewdroog: thanks! feeling somewhat better, just drove 1000 miles (literally) for my sister's wedding. yaaaay. at least no speeding tickets.
Woohoo for no tickets!!!! I hope the wedding was wonderful and you got some nice time with your sister and family!
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Sage103082