It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Now those stupid hipster think they all become "geeky" and "nerdy" just by putting on fake eyeglasses. "Ooooh, look at me i can switch my computer on and off, i'm such a nerd sometimes!" NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE!
I'm still confused how anyone can get mad at anyone for this. In my book the nerd image is still a bad thing that sane people want to get rid off and people who knowingly choose to appear nerdy without having any genuine knowledge of or interest in nerdy stuff are simply ridiculous. They aren't taking away something cool from us, they are making complete asses of themselves and we should just enjoy their stupidity.
Soccorro: Now those stupid hipster think they all become "geeky" and "nerdy" just by putting on fake eyeglasses. "Ooooh, look at me i can switch my computer on and off, i'm such a nerd sometimes!" NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE!
F4LL0UT: I'm still confused how anyone can get mad at anyone for this. In my book the nerd image is still a bad thing that sane people want to get rid off and people who knowingly choose to appear nerdy without having any genuine knowledge of or interest in nerdy stuff are simply ridiculous. They aren't taking away something cool from us, they are making complete asses of themselves and we should just enjoy their stupidity.
you cannot get rid of the nerd image, if your hobbies are considered "nerdy".
Soccorro: you cannot get rid of the nerd image, if your hobbies are considered "nerdy".
Vin Diesel somehow gets away with being a gamer. Think about it.
Soccorro: you cannot get rid of the nerd image, if your hobbies are considered "nerdy".
What's wrong with having a "nerd image"?
I can't believe we are arguing about "nerdism". XD This is both the most wonderful and most bizarre forum on the web. :D
Niggles: I guess its more of the stereo type - gaming = computers = geeky= anti social ...at least that was the old stigma. From what i can tell its a tad more cooler these days since the explosion in console gaming :/....more socially acceptable in peoples eyes (generally speaking of course)

Go hug a tree, eat tofu and suppport the arab spring by liking a facebook site dedicated to it by using your MAC!
Damn hipsters.
GhostwriterDoF: What's wrong with having a "nerd image"?
nothing, it's awesome. i love talking about nerdy things with my coworkers. Yeah , nerd pride. let's protest for more rights, while hating everyone who has a different opinion.
F4LL0UT: I'm still confused how anyone can get mad at anyone for this. In my book the nerd image is still a bad thing that sane people want to get rid off and people who knowingly choose to appear nerdy without having any genuine knowledge of or interest in nerdy stuff are simply ridiculous. They aren't taking away something cool from us, they are making complete asses of themselves and we should just enjoy their stupidity.
I think he is making fun of people who think they can be someone by dressing a certain way or buying something.
Soccorro: nothing, it's awesome. i love talking about nerdy things with my coworkers. Yeah , nerd pride. let's protest for more rights, while hating everyone who has a different opinion.
Eh? Well, I avoid hate, it's bad for the digestion, but I'll march with the nerds anytime. ;)
Soccorro: nothing, it's awesome. i love talking about nerdy things with my coworkers. Yeah , nerd pride. let's protest for more rights, while hating everyone who has a different opinion.
GhostwriterDoF: Eh? Well, I avoid hate, it's bad for the digestion, but I'll march with the nerds anytime. ;)
allright attend nerd bootcamp then and learn how to get bullied and avoided properly.
monkeydelarge: I think he is making fun of people who think they can be someone by dressing a certain way or buying something.
I think he's actually getting mad at others for enjoying the "privileges" of this specific subculture without genuinely being a part of it.
monkeydelarge: I think he is making fun of people who think they can be someone by dressing a certain way or buying something.
F4LL0UT: I think he's actually getting mad at others for enjoying the "privileges" of this specific subculture without genuinely being a part of it.
oh come on you saint!
tinyE: I can't believe we are arguing about "nerdism". XD
Actually we're discussing nerdelitism.

Soccorro: oh come on you saint!
Thank you. Apparently those many hours of playing Saints Row weren't a waste of time after all.
Post edited June 08, 2014 by F4LL0UT
tinyE: I can't believe we are arguing about "nerdism". XD
F4LL0UT: Actually we're discussing nerdelitism.

Soccorro: oh come on you saint!
F4LL0UT: Thank you. Apparently those many hours of playing Saints Row weren't a waste of time after all.
I hate your, sympathetic way of avoiding arguments. and somehow also love it...
Soccorro: I hate your, sympathetic way of avoiding arguments. and somehow also love it...
Nice to see that my "charming asshole" approach also works on the internet.