It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DubConqueror: Ai, just googled it. That's a really bad kind of infection if you're into reading and computer games. Is it already known what caused it, virus, bacteria, mold? And what treatment are you getting now?

I hope it can be cured soon and you can use your eyes well again!
toxicTom: I don't know where it came from, but doctors said some bacteria caused it. It's purulent, too. I have to apply antibiotic eyedrops every hour. It actually has become a little better during the day. I hope I will see some more substantial result tomorrow.
Conjunctivitis positively sucks. Doctor described it to me as a 'cold of the eye'. Said that you usually get it from rubbing your eyes with dirty hands. 'Dirty', as in 'dirty from blowing your nose and then shortly after rubbing your eyes'. Eeeyew, but I now carry a bottle of Quixin with me just in case.
My father just saw a little garter snake on the back porch and turned into a sniveling five year old girl. I used to have respect for the man but alas it is now all gone.
tinyE: My father just saw a little garter snake on the back porch and turned into a sniveling five year old girl. I used to have respect for the man but alas it is now all gone.
You should have a lot of respect if your father is Indiana Jones.
tinyE: My father just saw a little garter snake on the back porch and turned into a sniveling five year old girl. I used to have respect for the man but alas it is now all gone.
My dad could easily beat up your dad!
I could understand if it was a copperhead, cottonmouth, or rattlesnake, but garters and black rats are the good snakes.
VABlitz: I could understand if it was a copperhead, cottonmouth, or rattlesnake, but garters and black rats are the good snakes.
And that's all we have up here and he knows it which makes it even more pathetic. XD There isn't a poisonous snake within 500 miles of this place.
Why...WHY is rogue legacy so incredibly difficult! This is the 11th Descendant i lose to the first room of the castle!
Bitch 1) I hate summers. I hate insects and being allergic to them and how summers brings them out. I hate the heat, I can't stand heat. I hate summers.

Bitch 2) I hate myself.

Bitch 3) I hate social situations. And not being able to befriend people. And not being able to stand other people for long.

I suppose that's about it for now. This is my long-term plan, ie. the things I'll hate on on a daily basis for at least the next 3 months. Minor bouts of hatred come and go and there's no need to document those.
WereCatf: Bitch 1) I hate summers. I hate insects and being allergic to them and how summers brings them out. I hate the heat, I can't stand heat. I hate summers.
If you think finish summers are hot, I can't imagine what you would think of the south-eastern coast of the USA during the summer. And don't let the idiots in Arizona fool you into believing without humidity 100F is nice. It's brain-melting hot, and I will never set foot in that state ever again.
VABlitz: If you think finish summers are hot, I can't imagine what you would think of the south-eastern coast of the USA during the summer. And don't let the idiots in Arizona fool you into believing without humidity 100F is nice. It's brain-melting hot, and I will never set foot in that state ever again.
Quite probably I would already have committed suicide just to escape the heat. 86F/30C is already enough to shut me down. I'm over-sensitive to heat :/
VABlitz: If you think finish summers are hot, I can't imagine what you would think of the south-eastern coast of the USA during the summer. And don't let the idiots in Arizona fool you into believing without humidity 100F is nice. It's brain-melting hot, and I will never set foot in that state ever again.
WereCatf: Quite probably I would already have committed suicide just to escape the heat. 86F/30C is already enough to shut me down. I'm over-sensitive to heat :/
30C? 20C is already enough to make me hate everything. I'm very heat sensitive. Which is not good, since i'm originally from a country with extremely hot weather.
You guys would hate it here. Well not now, we are currently experiencing a cold spell 80F and 42% Humidity, but Wednesday 90F (32C) with 80+% Humidity. My car broke down and I was miserable waiting for the tow truck.
WereCatf: Quite probably I would already have committed suicide just to escape the heat. 86F/30C is already enough to shut me down. I'm over-sensitive to heat :/
Last summer here in the states we had 110+ degree days. Street lights melted. 86? Sounds like a breezy fall day.

But yeah, summer sucks. It always brings everyone out into the streets. The wrong kind of everyone.
Yes, that's what I hate about summer - brats running around, yelling and screaming. And just more people in general. I grew up in the country, and damn I miss it. I'd much rather have trees for neighbors than people.
.asd
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Templated