It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VABlitz: You obviously haven't seen a spoiled american teenager ranting after his mommy cancels his WOW account.
monkeydelarge: That video is fake. That teenager is showing off his acting. That is what I read when I did research on this video last year.

There are more videos with this freakout teenager in it. Very entertaining, especially the one where he starts raging on a boat while on vacation with his family. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoNGRoTo-rE
I don't know if you watch "Worlds Dumbest" but they had a great video of a kid taking a bat the truck his parents got him for his 16th birthday (he didn't like the color). It's funny but also rage inducing. I like most people would have been thrilled to get anything with wheels on my 16 birthday.
Post edited June 04, 2014 by tinyE
How is it possible for a project to be in development for 3 friggin months - wait, no, longer, as I started to actually work on it in January and they new they were going to do it from even earlier - and the client hasn't added any content? It was up to them, they knew about it, I warned them about it, and now , 3 days from launch, I need to modify the site to hide the links to pages without content? Fucking what???

It's actually not a particularly hard thing to do, to be honest. But seriously, WTF. If it was up to me, I would do it but charge a ton. If they don't want to pay, I'll laugh at their backs (and on the internet). If they do pay, I'm rich!
P1na: How is it possible for a project to be in development for 3 friggin months - wait, no, longer, as I started to actually work on it in January and they new they were going to do it from even earlier - and the client hasn't added any content? It was up to them, they knew about it, I warned them about it, and now , 3 days from launch, I need to modify the site to hide the links to pages without content? Fucking what???

It's actually not a particularly hard thing to do, to be honest. But seriously, WTF. If it was up to me, I would do it but charge a ton. If they don't want to pay, I'll laugh at their backs (and on the internet). If they do pay, I'm rich!
LOL That is hilarious.
Post edited June 04, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Cheer up everyone! And have a laugh!

http://i.imgur.com/2JZfd.gif
Soccorro: Cheer up everyone! And have a laugh!

Poor kid.

Is it strange when I say I don't get German humor?

toxicTom: Is it strange when I say I don't get German humor?
German humor = schadenfreude.
German humor!?

That happens to be a video of my dad teaching me how to ride a bike and I'm from Missouri! :O And either way it's not very funny though it went better than when he tried to tech me how to swim.
tinyE: German humor!?

That happens to be a video of my dad teaching me how to ride a bike and I'm from Missouri! :O And either way it's not very funny though it went better than when he tried to tech me how to swim.
Nah, you're no fun! :D
Mangatraders shuts down downloads.

NOOOOOO!!!
Uhm, too much summer school and broken American education system.
Bad case of conjunctivitis with beginning keratitis. :-(

Have to avoid computer screens, reading, tv... Listening to music gets old quickly. Can't concentrate to do something creative - it's itching and burning. This is gonna be a very boring day. :-(
tinyE: German humor!?

Same here. I was a quick leaner on the bike, but I had a fair share of scrapes and bruises. This is before they had kids wearing body armor when riding a bike. As for the swimming, dad threw me in the deep end of the pool. He said "good luck boy" as I sunk like a rock. I didn't set foot in a pool deeper than my chest until I turned 10.
toxicTom: Bad case of conjunctivitis with beginning keratitis. :-(

Have to avoid computer screens, reading, tv... Listening to music gets old quickly. Can't concentrate to do something creative - it's itching and burning. This is gonna be a very boring day. :-(
Ai, just googled it. That's a really bad kind of infection if you're into reading and computer games. Is it already known what caused it, virus, bacteria, mold? And what treatment are you getting now?

I hope it can be cured soon and you can use your eyes well again!
toxicTom: Bad case of conjunctivitis with beginning keratitis. :-(

DubConqueror: Ai, just googled it. That's a really bad kind of infection if you're into reading and computer games. Is it already known what caused it, virus, bacteria, mold? And what treatment are you getting now?

I hope it can be cured soon and you can use your eyes well again!
I don't know where it came from, but doctors said some bacteria caused it. It's purulent, too. I have to apply antibiotic eyedrops every hour. It actually has become a little better during the day. I hope I will see some more substantial result tomorrow.