It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, received my salary today. around 800,00 euros. had to give 400,00 to my dad, because of the car thing. -.- i'm extremely pissed right now.
Just got back from Oakland, CA - my favorite city and state. /sarcasm

You can no longer get a plastic bag from ANY store, and you are charged 10 cents for every paper bag you need. What absolute stupidity in the state of California. I am glad I do not live in that fascist state, and the sooner I left the better.
Post edited May 24, 2014 by VABlitz
VABlitz: Just got back from Oakland, CA - my favorite city and state. /sarcasm

You can no longer get a plastic bag from ANY store, and you are charged 10 cents for every paper bag you need. What absolute stupidity in the state of California. I am glad I do not live in that fascist state, and the sooner I left the better.
The sad thing is most of the people who live in California feel sorry for everyone who doesn't.
VABlitz: Just got back from Oakland, CA - my favorite city and state. /sarcasm

tinyE: The sad thing is most of the people who live in California feel sorry for everyone who doesn't.
Next time I go to CA, I'll have to remember to bring my own plastic bags to use in store. I can't wait to see the evil stares from enviro-mental crazies and jealous looks from the others that I can fit ten grocery bags in my pocket. So, if you ever hear news in California from someone getting arrested for smuggling plastic bags in, that will be me. Perhaps a business opportunity: selling plastic bags to Californians on ebay.
Post edited May 24, 2014 by VABlitz
tinyE: The sad thing is most of the people who live in California feel sorry for everyone who doesn't.
VABlitz: Next time I go to CA, I'll have to remember to bring my own plastic bags to use in store. I can't wait to see the evil stares from enviro-mental crazies and jealous looks from the others that I can fit ten grocery bags in my pocket. So, if you ever hear news in California from someone getting arrested for smuggling plastic bags in, that will be me. Perhaps a business opportunity: selling plastic bags to Californians on ebay.
You really really really really want to piss them off? Light a cigarette.
VABlitz: Next time I go to CA, I'll have to remember to bring my own plastic bags to use in store. I can't wait to see the evil stares from enviro-mental crazies and jealous looks from the others that I can fit ten grocery bags in my pocket. So, if you ever hear news in California from someone getting arrested for smuggling plastic bags in, that will be me. Perhaps a business opportunity: selling plastic bags to Californians on ebay.
tinyE: You really really really really want to piss them off? Light a cigarette.
Hey, quit dissing my state! California is awesome. Ever heard of the Pacific Garbage Patch? Plastic bags were a huge contributor. SOMEBODY has to take steps to save the planet. Oh, WAH, you have to bring reusable bags. Cry me a river!
tinyE: You really really really really want to piss them off? Light a cigarette.
wanderwoman25: Hey, quit dissing my state! California is awesome. Ever heard of the Pacific Garbage Patch? Plastic bags were a huge contributor. SOMEBODY has to take steps to save the planet. Oh, WAH, you have to bring reusable bags. Cry me a river!
It can't be saved.
wanderwoman25: Hey, quit dissing my state! California is awesome. Ever heard of the Pacific Garbage Patch? Plastic bags were a huge contributor. SOMEBODY has to take steps to save the planet. Oh, WAH, you have to bring reusable bags. Cry me a river!
XD I have been to every one of the continental United States. ALL OF THEM have things I find beyond horrific and things that I love. Shit, even my birthplace of Missouri has redeeming qualities.

I think.

It must.

It has to. Doesn't it?

Anyone?

Bueller?
tinyE: XD I have been to every one of the continental United States. ALL OF THEM have things I find beyond horrific and things that I love. Shit, even my birthplace of Missouri has redeeming qualities.

I think.

It must.

It has to. Doesn't it?

Anyone?

Bueller?
*cough*... Rednecks... *cough*
tinyE: XD I have been to every one of the continental United States. ALL OF THEM have things I find beyond horrific and things that I love. Shit, even my birthplace of Missouri has redeeming qualities.

I think.

It must.

It has to. Doesn't it?

Anyone?

Bueller?
Soccorro: *cough*... Rednecks... *cough*
XD I'll have you know that there was recently a survey of the 10 least educated states in the country and Missouri DID NOT make the list. Unfortunately I don't think that is because we are educated but rather because states like Alabama and Indiana still think evolution is a hoax. :P
tinyE: XD I'll have you know that there was recently a survey of the 10 least educated states in the country and Missouri DID NOT make the list. Unfortunately I don't think that is because we are educated but rather because states like Alabama and Indiana still think evolution is a hoax. :P
But hey, rednecks are very intimidating and patriotic. AND apparently they can pull a dual wield using assault rifles!

'mericuh!

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/american-gifs-1.gif
tinyE: XD I'll have you know that there was recently a survey of the 10 least educated states in the country and Missouri DID NOT make the list. Unfortunately I don't think that is because we are educated but rather because states like Alabama and Indiana still think evolution is a hoax. :P
I've been almost every state in the USA. One of the states I've been to is Missouri. Missouri isn't too redneck. It's like half Redneck. And of course, states like Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi make Missouri look like California.
Post edited May 25, 2014 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: I've been almost every state in the USA.
Have you been to Louisiana? Is it true that there's vampires, zombies and stuff?
monkeydelarge: I've been almost every state in the USA.
F4LL0UT: Have you been to Louisiana? Is it true that there's vampires, zombies and stuff?
Nah. The vampires are in Forks, Washington and the zombies are in Racoon City, somewhere in the Midwest. :)
Soccorro: But hey, rednecks are very intimidating and patriotic. AND apparently they can pull a dual wield using assault rifles!

'mericuh!

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/american-gifs-1.gif
I think I laughed way too hard at that. XD That's like 0% accuracy, I'm sure he missed whatever he was shooting at.