It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: Credit card company decided - for my <insert air quotes> convenience, I guess - to change the card number. Uuhhh, that's not really convenient at all. Just looking at the last couple statements and I see several places I need to contact to change the billing info; sure hope I can remember the login info for all of those places. Gonna take a while to memorize the new number so that oughta make for some "fun" transactions until I get the old number out of my head.

At the same time, our personal email account decided to stop sending email; receives fine but no send. Two different PCs, two different mail programs. Webmail sorta works except that the mails get wiped from the server once read, even though I set the options in both Opera and Thunderbird to keep the emails on the server. Tried using the ISPs help form after going through all of their online troubleshooting steps and they give me a generic "go to this page and try the things listed there" reply. Thanks. If you READ my trouble ticket you'd see I did all that shit, and then some. And since you replied via email and I stupidly checked it using Opera, I now can't view and reply to your message using webmail - since it got yanked from the server.

Screw it. Gonna finally put some use to the personal website we're paying for that sits empty (2-for-1 deal with my business site) and create some addresses there. Fortunately those emails DO stay on the server until I trash 'em.

Ever wonder why modern-day conveniences really aren't?

Soccorro: took a day off for tomorrow, because of my 7th!!! driving test attempt, wish me luck!
HereForTheBeer: Good luck!

Amateur-tip: don't play either Carmageddon game the night before your test.
pfft, everybody knows Carmageddon is a reliable Driving school simulator...
Sit in the car, buckle-up, look around for a bit, and then turn to the test monitor and ask, "Uummm, where's the joystick?"
Soccorro: took a day off for tomorrow, because of my 7th!!! driving test attempt, wish me luck!
Fun way to break the ice - let the instructor know they have nothing to worry about since you had a few drinks beforehand. From there, casually talk about your day, making sure to mention that the dead prostitutes in the trunk are fully concealed by the bricks of cocaine, and that said knowledge can be "your little secret" with them. If they start to protest, tell them that as soon as they're good enough to give you a passing grade, you intend to find a quiet place in the country to dispose of the whole mess. They'll love it.
No offense Soccorro, but if you are on attempt #7 I don't know if I want you driving. :D The owner of this truck only needed 4.
Attachments:
truck.jpg (101 Kb)
Sachys: For some reason this makes me think you're in Idaho
haha Michigan but close enough
Tiefood: haha Michigan but close enough
Have I ever asked where in Michigan? Forgive me if I have.
monkeydelarge: OOPS. I meant Captain Kirk's uncle's farm is in Idaho.
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Idaho
tinyE: You know where his uncle is from!? Who are you, Gene Roddenberry!? :P
Star Trek Generations. :)
Tiefood: haha Michigan but close enough
Also makes sense - just my friends in Idaho are all hookah crazy - hence the guess! :)

On another note: TROLLS BEWARE! Tickets are booked. Fuck you fatty desk wimps!
Seven tests. You guys must have a really hard test. Besides the written test, I had to take one left turn to get out of the parking lot, three right hand turns on local roads, a left into the parking lot, and park in a normal parking spot to get mine...and I am not making that up. No parallel parking involved or I would have easily failed.
Post edited May 07, 2014 by VABlitz
7th????????... what on earth did they fail you on the first 6 times? :D
Niggles: 7th????????... what on earth did they fail you on the first 6 times? :D
Here's the result of his last test which was a little easier to get out of than number 5
Post edited May 08, 2014 by VABlitz
CarrionCrow: Fun way to break the ice - let the instructor know they have nothing to worry about since you had a few drinks beforehand. From there, casually talk about your day, making sure to mention that the dead prostitutes in the trunk are fully concealed by the bricks of cocaine, and that said knowledge can be "your little secret" with them. If they start to protest, tell them that as soon as they're good enough to give you a passing grade, you intend to find a quiet place in the country to dispose of the whole mess. They'll love it.
We are not allowed to talk during the test.
Niggles: 7th????????... what on earth did they fail you on the first 6 times? :D
Different things, i have spent 5000+ so far. so, pretty much all of my savings went into the new whirlpool of my teacher.
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Soccorro
VABlitz: Here's the result of his last test which was a little easier to get out of than number 5
-.- my test is in 2 hours, thanks for all the motivation. and just fyi i really did damage the car once.
I MADE IT! IIIII MAAADE IIIT!
Soccorro: I MADE IT! IIIII MAAADE IIIT!
Congratulations! Now to inform my German friends to get off the road ;)