It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hate holidays. They always mean visiting the family and my family is insane. Also I have a headache. I don't wanna leave my home. Help.
Soccorro: Just got my first Paycheck ever! :D I know it's no bitching but still!
Oh yeah, forgot that Wehrpflicht has been removed. When I got my first paycheck being a Zivi it was more like "what the hell? eight hours a day for this???".
Soccorro: Just got my first Paycheck ever! :D I know it's no bitching but still!
F4LL0UT: Oh yeah, forgot that Wehrpflicht has been removed. When I got my first paycheck being a Zivi it was more like "what the hell? eight hours a day for this???".
I just hope he doesn't spend it all on hookers like I ummmmmm.....*cough*.......never did.
tinyE: I just hope he doesn't spend it all on hookers like I ummmmmm.....*cough*.......never did.
Did your Blues already lose? You are no longer blue.
tinyE: I just hope he doesn't spend it all on hookers like I ummmmmm.....*cough*.......never did.
jjsimp: Did your Blues already lose? You are no longer blue.
It was giving me a headache! XD Problem is I can't find my original with the black background.
Soccorro: Just got Diablo 3 and Reaper of souls, OMG THERE IS SO MUCH STUFF TO SPEND IT ON! I'm going to get more games i'm never going to play!!!
HereForTheBeer: LOL - that's the spirit!

But yeah, good advice from jjsimp - try to put away a little bit each check. It's a bit easier nowadays since you can you usually automate that through your bank website.
of course im doing that. this check was not that high, because i began working towards the end of march. so i got money for like 5-6 days. i'm going to put away 400-500 each month. well, i'll try...i promise...maybe...no...
F4LL0UT: Oh yeah, forgot that Wehrpflicht has been removed. When I got my first paycheck being a Zivi it was more like "what the hell? eight hours a day for this???".
ugh...no. I'm against such things so...no.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by Soccorro
HereForTheBeer: LOL - that's the spirit!

But yeah, good advice from jjsimp - try to put away a little bit each check. It's a bit easier nowadays since you can you usually automate that through your bank website.
Soccorro: of course im doing that. this check was not that high, because i began working towards the end of march. so i got money for like 5-6 days. i'm going to put away 400-500 each month. well, i'll try...i promise...maybe...no...
Then you'll have learned that lesson before I ever did. Wasn't until my mid-late 20s that I got on the ball with putting away money.
Congratulations Soccorro!

(There was no complaint on the misrouted parcel? Just curious).

It shows good spirit to save a bit and not spend it all!
monkeydelarge: Yeah, I'm thinking about just using a bicycle for the rest of my life. Sure, people will laugh at me and think I'm a loser when they see an adult man riding a bicycle but why should I care what others think. I will save a lot of $$$. Maybe you can get a bicycle and use that instead of your car unless you have to go somewhere really far or go on a date with a girl(in those situations, best to use your car)?
I'm thinking of a bike as an option. There is a shopping center less than a 10 min drive from my place. While walking there would take entirely too long, especially if I was carrying stuff, it would be doable on a bike. Plus its good exercise and there is a bike trail nearby.

I'll probably get the car fixed eventually, just probably won't be for a few months.
monkeydelarge:
CrowTRobo: I'm thinking of a bike as an option.
You can have mine. I'm not using it.
Attachments:
bike.jpg (85 Kb)
Some world-rocking personal news last night that shook me and the wife to the core (details not necessary, but it's not criminal or health-related), something I never thought we'd hear. Time to reevaluate some things, and get busy with others.
HereForTheBeer: Some world-rocking personal news last night that shook me and the wife to the core (details not necessary, but it's not criminal or health-related), something I never thought we'd hear. Time to reevaluate some things, and get busy with others.
Damn, you got me curious...and you won't share. :(
Soccorro: of course im doing that. this check was not that high, because i began working towards the end of march. so i got money for like 5-6 days. i'm going to put away 400-500 each month. well, i'll try...i promise...maybe...no...
HereForTheBeer: Then you'll have learned that lesson before I ever did. Wasn't until my mid-late 20s that I got on the ball with putting away money.
It is awesome, i'm just checking boxes in that ea promo...pfffft crusader: no regret... i don't know what that is but i want it... Lands of lore 3...never going to play it...aaaand bought.
HereForTheBeer: Then you'll have learned that lesson before I ever did. Wasn't until my mid-late 20s that I got on the ball with putting away money.
Soccorro: It is awesome, i'm just checking boxes in that ea promo...pfffft crusader: no regret... i don't know what that is but i want it... Lands of lore 3...never going to play it...aaaand bought.
LOL. Crusader No Regret is a game that lets you play as this guy in red looking Boba Fett armor who goes room to room slaughtering every living thing in sight. It's a good game.
Found out the address im moving to end of the month. Two things bother me. a) Just found out the colour of the room i been allocated (i wanted it anyway based on the house design landlord showed me) ----- i dont think ill be taking any pics or showing anyone my inner sanctum there anytime soon... b) Hoping to relocate my adsl2 ---- looks like speeds will be cut in half at the new place if the maps are correct. Sigh.......