It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

monkeydelarge: I used to think Australia is a nice country due to watching a lot of Australian TV shows like H2O. All the people in them live in nice houses, all the girls in them are super hot and everyone seems so happy. But I guess, it's all bullshit like the stuff that comes out of Hollywood. They only show how rich people live...
fr33kSh0w2012: Australia is like Detroit!
You mean for poor people. I'm sure the rich live by the beach in nice houses there.
Okay, Mel Gibson and Paul Hogan for Lucy Lawless dressed in her Xena garb. Yeah, I know she's a Kiwi and she's 60...but make it happen.
Post edited January 20, 2014 by jjsimp
jjsimp: Okay, Mel Gibson and Paul Hogan for Lucy Lawless dressed in her Xena garb. Yeah, I know she's a Kiwi and she's 60...but make it happen.
Dude, Lucy Lawless is 45.
monkeydelarge: Dude, Lucy Lawless is 45.
Dude, you are not helping with this deal. We have a chance to get rid of Mel Gibson.
I always had a thing for Mrs. Lawless. Her cameo in "Spider-Man" as the punk chick has been the subject of many a wet dream. :D
Our Arsehole PM http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj0ez6Rt8O1qdwhn6o1_500.jpg
tinyE: I always had a thing for Mrs. Lawless. Her cameo in "Spider-Man" as the punk chick has been the subject of many a wet dream. :D
Perchance did you get to see her in the Spartacus series. You would have had many wonderful nights. But nothing compares to the Xena costume.
You also have to deal with censored video games too thanks to your douchebag politicians. That must suck. I feel sorry for you.
tinyE: I always had a thing for Mrs. Lawless. Her cameo in "Spider-Man" as the punk chick has been the subject of many a wet dream. :D
jjsimp: Perchance did you get to see her in the Spartacus series. You would have had many wonderful nights. But nothing compares to the Xena costume.
I'd comment further but I think I've derailed this thread enough. :P
Hey Abbott
jjsimp: Perchance did you get to see her in the Spartacus series. You would have had many wonderful nights. But nothing compares to the Xena costume.
Dat Xena costume.
tinyE: I'd comment further but I think I've derailed this thread enough. :P
Yeah, like we haven't spent two pages doing the same thing today.
tinyE: I'd comment further but I think I've derailed this thread enough. :P
jjsimp: Yeah, like we haven't spent two pages doing the same thing today.
True, but I'm going for my 3rd star and once I get that I will be MASTER of the FUCKING UNIVERSE!!!!!

Hence I have to be prudent with my bullshit. :D
monkeydelarge: You also have to deal with censored video games too thanks to your douchebag politicians. That must suck. I feel sorry for you.
plus the Cost of living!

www.australia-migration.com/page/Cost_of_Living/462

Check it! and that Censored Video Games My life over here SUCKS Ballbags!
monkeydelarge: You also have to deal with censored video games too thanks to your douchebag politicians. That must suck. I feel sorry for you.
fr33kSh0w2012: plus the Cost of living!

www.australia-migration.com/page/Cost_of_Living/462

Check it! and that Censored Video Games My life over here SUCKS Ballbags!
Yeah, it's almost the same here(cost of living) and minimum wage here is $7.25. A family of 4 here needs $250 a week too unless they eat mostly beans, pasta and rice everyday.
Post edited January 20, 2014 by monkeydelarge