It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fr33kSh0w2012: I've got pains in my colon I've also got a swollen right foot my right ankle is swollen as well I get chest pains all the time I think I'm dying :( on the positive note I won't have to put up with my shitty Life for much longer! I wish it would hurry up and do it! I hate Pain! the pains in my colon Mimic Appendicitis!
Life can be shitty often but it's always possible to improve your life and there are a lot of things you can only enjoy while living so don't give up. I hope you are on your way to a hospital now because that is where you should be with your symptoms.
fr33kSh0w2012: I've got pains in my colon I've also got a swollen right foot my right ankle is swollen as well I get chest pains all the time I think I'm dying :( on the positive note I won't have to put up with my shitty Life for much longer! I wish it would hurry up and do it! I hate Pain! the pains in my colon Mimic Appendicitis!
monkeydelarge: Life can be shitty often but it's always possible to improve your life and there are a lot of things you can only enjoy while living so don't give up. I hope you are on your way to a hospital now because that is where you should be with your symptoms.
Can't afford the Hospital Visit.
monkeydelarge: Life can be shitty often but it's always possible to improve your life and there are a lot of things you can only enjoy while living so don't give up. I hope you are on your way to a hospital now because that is where you should be with your symptoms.
fr33kSh0w2012: Can't afford the Hospital Visit.
WTF. I thought your country was civilized. They don't have hospitals over there that offer charity care?
monkeydelarge: WTF. I thought your country was civilized. They don't have hospitals over there that offer charity care?
Yeah, Civilized if you have the RIGHT AMOUNT OF CASH! otherwise it's three to ten years on the medicare waiting list to get seen to unless you have been in a car accident or are Haemorrhaging somehow.
Post edited January 19, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
monkeydelarge: WTF. I thought your country was civilized. They don't have hospitals over there that offer charity care?
Have you seen Australia lately!?
Attachments:
aussie.jpg (19 Kb)
tinyE: Have you seen Australia lately!?
That's about Right actually!

In my suburb Bolton Point they set off Fireworks to tell people the new shipment of Illegal Drugs are in! there is illegal street racing here of a night and Everything there was even a Murder!

www.theherald.com.au/story/1141457/minimum-of-6-years-jail-for-bolton-point-shooting/

I remember that it was over drug money he owed

MARTIN Booth will serve a minimum of six years’ jail for shooting dead James Nolan at Booth’s Bolton Point home last year.

Justice Megan Latham said Booth intended to kill Mr Nolan when he shot him in the chest from close range on March 19, the Newcastle Supreme Court heard.

The shooting occurred after almost two days of squabbling and threats over drugs and money between Booth and Mr Nolan’s sister, the court heard.

Booth had his sawn-off shotgun loaded and waiting by the front door after an exchange of threats, Justice Latham said.

Mr Nolan, who was armed with a piece of wood strapped to his wrist, moved toward Booth before the shot was fired.

The shooting was excessive to the threat Booth faced, Justice Latham said.

Booth’s total sentence is nine years’ imprisonment.

He will be eligible for parole in March 2017.

I remember the screaming I heard it went on for a good twenty minutes to half an hour!
Post edited January 19, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
LOL +1
monkeydelarge: LOL +1
Did you misread his country's name? I know most people always see Australia when Austria is written, but perhaps you were seeing it the opposite way.
monkeydelarge: LOL +1
jjsimp: Did you misread his country's name? I know most people always see Australia when Austria is written, but perhaps you were seeing it the opposite way.
No. I don't know why you would think that.
monkeydelarge: No. I don't know why you would think that.
Australia is just about as fucked up as our country is. In some respects they are even worse. Austria on the other hand, has the universal healthcare you were probably thinking of.
I was going to make a snarky comment about how it comes with the English language, but then I remembered Canada and New Zealand. Well at least it could be worse. You don't have to deal with endemic corruption and ultra-violent criminal gangs taking control over whole cities like your (the US) neighbor to the south.
Sargon: IYou don't have to deal with endemic corruption and ultra-violent criminal gangs taking control over whole cities like your (the US) neighbor to the south.
You're watching too many Hollywood movies. Unless by criminal gangs, you are talking about our politicians and/or police force.
Sargon: IYou don't have to deal with endemic corruption and ultra-violent criminal gangs taking control over whole cities like your (the US) neighbor to the south.
jjsimp: You're watching too many Hollywood movies. Unless by criminal gangs, you are talking about our politicians and/or police force.
Hear, hear(You are very correct, Sir). +1 Hollywood movies always make America look like a lawless land full of gangs who own cities or a place where dreams come true for hard working people. It's all bullshit.
Post edited January 20, 2014 by monkeydelarge
I think Sargon is talking about the US's southern neighbor.
HereForTheBeer: I think Sargon is talking about the US's southern neighbor.
Nah, I think Sargon watched The Warriors, New Jack City and Scarface too many times. :)