It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

monkeydelarge: Is your employer, the blob?
CrowTRobo: Hmm, if you would define the blob as a giant mess which seeks to suck in its competitors and mess them up too, then yes. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdUsyXQ8Wrs
nothing, destroyed, empty.
CrowTRobo: Hmm, if you would define the blob as a giant mess which seeks to suck in its competitors and mess them up too, then yes. :)
monkeydelarge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdUsyXQ8Wrs
Stupid people. Don't they know they need a +1 weapon to fight one of those.
chezybezy: nothing, destroyed, empty.
wow...tell us about it. maybe that'll help...
Soccorro: wow...tell us about it. maybe that'll help...
hmm yeah you have a point there :p
God I hate those transpoter accidents. I mean when they don't beam a limp up it's fine, they can do it later down the line and just reassemble you, but when they manage to miss your rib cage or lungs, that just ruins your entire day
Fenixp: God I hate those transpoter accidents. I mean when they don't beam a limp up it's fine, they can do it later down the line and just reassemble you, but when they manage to miss your rib cage or lungs, that just ruins your entire day
for that my friend i owe you big time, the first smile in a while, thankyou
Fenixp: God I hate those transpoter accidents. I mean when they don't beam a limp up it's fine, they can do it later down the line and just reassemble you, but when they manage to miss your rib cage or lungs, that just ruins your entire day
chezybezy: for that my friend i owe you big time, the first smile in a while, thankyou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-NiGp1gys
I'm currently trying to finally close an old bank account of mine which I haven't used in four years because the bank sucks - it sucks so hard that two attempts to close it had already failed in the past because I had forgotten and lost the login data and the people at the bank were so protective of my account that even I was unable to get new login data - because they would have to not only identify me by my social security number but also though a message sent to my phone and the thing is that I had already switched phone numbers by then. And I needed access to achieve a balance of 0,00, else they wouldn't let me close my account. So I gave it another try, finally I encountered a nice and competent girl at the bank who gave me access and I transferred the money to the account I normally use. I returned to the bank and was invited to some office in the back. This time a friendly dude took care of everything - but there was one catch. It's not just a bank account, it's a whole package including multiple accounts and one of them has 0,01€ left. How it got there, where it came from - I have no idea, I haven't even ever used that special account. I asked him whether I couldn't just donate it or something. "No." Annoyed I said that I'd even be okay if they just destroyed it, I just wanna get rid of it. He laughed, "no, you have to transfer it to another account - all accounts will be eliminated within 30 days if the balance will be exactly 0,00 on all of them by then". Okay, doesn't sound too bad. So today I decided to finally transfer that lonely cent to my current account. Guess what, one cent is too small a sum to make a transfer. So I will actually have to add money to the account before being able to even out the balance. But to make it funnier it's a special saving account that can only receive money from another account from the same package, else there's gonna be ridiculously high fee. So now I will actually have to transfer money from my current account to the old account at a fee, from there to that saver account, from the saver account back to my old regular account and from there - again at a small fee - to my current account. And all of that because of one cent! Fantastic!
Post edited January 17, 2014 by F4LL0UT
tinyE: I actually don't win that much. The last time I won anything was when I won a big boxing match by knocking out this huge Russian dude which I only did because a few months before he killed my good friend in the ring.

Oh wait....that wasn't me.....that was Rocky Balboa.
sheath01: I feel like such a dumb ass! I actually googled "tinyE" thinking I was missing out on some kind of new slang...
dont worry you will find him in dictionary, its just a matter of time
The greek police department for racist violence, that had been put in place as an answer to the international outrage against neo-nazi squads, starts again to jail and expel from the country the undocumented migrants who attempt to file a complain after an agression. Neonazis have free reign once more, as undocumented migrants are fair game for them, and justice (laywers who support migrants and who try to put neonazi aggressors to trial) is simply tied.

In the meantime, well, the british administration sets quotas of negative decisions at appeals for rejected aylum requests, offering bonuses to public servants who close the doors to enough people. The right for international protection, at the roots of the asylum principle, is just discarded in favor of numbers : instead of evaluating whether a person is actually endangered in his country of origin, the public servants simply race for numbers and the little holidays or salary pluses that they get in reward for pre-decided results. And of course, these results are then circularly used as rates of "fake claims".

Your planet makes me vomit.
Telika: The greek police department for racist violence, that had been put in place as an answer to the international outrage against neo-nazi squads, starts again to jail and expel from the country the undocumented migrants who attempt to file a complain after an agression. Neonazis have free reign once more, as undocumented migrants are fair game for them, and justice (laywers who support migrants and who try to put neonazi aggressors to trial) is simply tied.

In the meantime, well, the british administration sets quotas of negative decisions at appeals for rejected aylum requests, offering bonuses to public servants who close the doors to enough people. The right for international protection, at the roots of the asylum principle, is just discarded in favor of numbers : instead of evaluating whether a person is actually endangered in his country of origin, the public servants simply race for numbers and the little holidays or salary pluses that they get in reward for pre-decided results. And of course, these results are then circularly used as rates of "fake claims".

Just imagine, we will have contact to another species one day... I swear they would just put us in quarantine and then destroy the crap out of us after having visited us for 3 seconds.
Telika: The greek police department for racist violence, that had been put in place as an answer to the international outrage against neo-nazi squads, starts again to jail and expel from the country the undocumented migrants who attempt to file a complain after an agression. Neonazis have free reign once more, as undocumented migrants are fair game for them, and justice (laywers who support migrants and who try to put neonazi aggressors to trial) is simply tied.

Soccorro: Just imagine, we will have contact to another species one day... I swear they would just put us in quarantine and then destroy the crap out of us after having visited us for 3 seconds.
I watched a thing about alien invasion on the Discovery Channel the other day and they raised kind of a creepy point. Most pacifist like myself would insist a much more advanced civilization would have no reason going around blasting lesser advanced civilizations to hell yet history shows that is EXACTLY what happens. Just two examples, Ancient Rome and Nazi Germany. These two were eons ahead of everyone else in terms of tech and what did they do with it? They slaughtered people! The good news is and alien race that gets here will no doubt have some sort of super cannon that will wipe out the planet in a micro second thus giving us all a quick death. Gotta accentuate the positive! :D
Soccorro: Just imagine, we will have contact to another species one day... I swear they would just put us in quarantine and then destroy the crap out of us after having visited us for 3 seconds.
tinyE: I watched a thing about alien invasion on the Discovery Channel the other day and they raised kind of a creepy point. Most pacifist like myself would insist a much more advanced civilization would have no reason going around blasting lesser advanced civilizations to hell yet history shows that is EXACTLY what happens. Just two examples, Ancient Rome and Nazi Germany. These two were eons ahead of everyone else in terms of tech and what did they do with it? They slaughtered people! The good news is and alien race that gets here will no doubt have some sort of super cannon that will wipe out the planet in a micro second thus giving us all a quick death. Gotta accentuate the positive! :D
yeah we're a planet full of "nope". They wouldn't even want our resources.
F4LL0UT: ...
The archaic bureaucracy taking place in banks just astounds me. Even those which take pride in being 'modern' and 'ahead of their time' just sort of adapt decade old technologies.