It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: im thinking about giving up that uni thing. They are just wasting my time to tell me that i have to try again next year.
nijuu: Grads go through same thing everywhere. Just be patient. Might be good idea see if u can find part time or casual work anyway. Experience is valuable
well thats what im searching for. no luck, i am doing some voluntary work here and there.
I came down with the plague yesterday, and now I am sick as a dog and the world is shit and I hate it all. Grrrrr :@

I know I'll feel better in probably a few days or a week but at the moment? This sucks.
I've had some health issues & personal issues for awhile now, and I have no doubt they feed each other in a vicious cycle. I'm quite frankly disappointed in the lack of sympathy from my wife (part of the reason we separated nearly 2 months ago), although we generally keep things civil, but jeez....I just feel like I get no sympathy at all from her. I'm not dying or anything, but my doctor has encouraged me to pursue a Disability claim (which I am), and to be honest it scares the crap out of me. Its the whole "not knowing" what's gonna happen to me thing that gets to me. And on top of the health issues, being separated causes me anxiety & stress too, because it means I'm not living with my children...they're only turning 4 in a week, and although 2 of them just accept my moving out, one of them has asked me more than once why I don't live there anymore, and at her age I just feel trapped because there is no way for me to answer it honestly without fear of messing her up.

I'm trying to do what I can, but my wife makes me feel like its just not good enough.
high rated
ChaunceyK:
Sorry. If I had a magic wand, I'd wave it for you.

If wand was limited, would be for the family thing, as I'm sure that probably means more.

No idea of how I can help, but love was love once, and unless annihilated by someone, it should still be.

Talk to wife is best I know; sorry.
ChaunceyK: I've had some health issues & personal issues for awhile now, and I have no doubt they feed each other in a vicious cycle. I'm quite frankly disappointed in the lack of sympathy from my wife (part of the reason we separated nearly 2 months ago), although we generally keep things civil, but jeez....I just feel like I get no sympathy at all from her. I'm not dying or anything, but my doctor has encouraged me to pursue a Disability claim (which I am), and to be honest it scares the crap out of me. Its the whole "not knowing" what's gonna happen to me thing that gets to me. And on top of the health issues, being separated causes me anxiety & stress too, because it means I'm not living with my children...they're only turning 4 in a week, and although 2 of them just accept my moving out, one of them has asked me more than once why I don't live there anymore, and at her age I just feel trapped because there is no way for me to answer it honestly without fear of messing her up.

I'm trying to do what I can, but my wife makes me feel like its just not good enough.
Oh my! Stuff like that is tough. Try to stay together man. Really, I have a friend whose parents can't get along well and he is dying inside. I'm trying to get him through it and at some point even trying to keep him alive... Such things are devastating for kids. Sorry if my reply makes you feel bad.
I hate Internet Explorer. My laptop won't allow me to set SRWare Iron as the default browser, so I have to open it in a ridiculously roundabout way or use Comodo Dragon instead, which is slower than continental drift. Fucking hell.

EDIT: Fuck it, Pale Moon it is then. Not quite as fast as Iron, and I'll miss the YouTube Options extension, but a decent compromise I suppose.
Post edited December 24, 2013 by AlKim
high rated
ChaunceyK: I've had some health issues & personal issues for awhile now, and I have no doubt they feed each other in a vicious cycle. I'm quite frankly disappointed in the lack of sympathy from my wife (part of the reason we separated nearly 2 months ago), although we generally keep things civil, but jeez....I just feel like I get no sympathy at all from her. I'm not dying or anything, but my doctor has encouraged me to pursue a Disability claim (which I am), and to be honest it scares the crap out of me. Its the whole "not knowing" what's gonna happen to me thing that gets to me. And on top of the health issues, being separated causes me anxiety & stress too, because it means I'm not living with my children...they're only turning 4 in a week, and although 2 of them just accept my moving out, one of them has asked me more than once why I don't live there anymore, and at her age I just feel trapped because there is no way for me to answer it honestly without fear of messing her up.

Just heard an ancient good song you might want to try, Tell Me, Stones, give to wife.

Dumb, I know, but I used do well playing with beats in songs as no-one could figure out, and change up as needed.. you can do the same in a different realm in the absence of interference. Say what you need to say, define what you need to define, listen, develop plans as you did; not Ann Landers but fight or resolve self to defeat. Effort can never guarantee success, but lack of it can guarantee failure at times. Best of luck.

Edit to add: Is not a begging song in any way. If taken so, I would not accept or entertain any bullshit on that premise. Up to the individual as always.

Edit: to clarify
Post edited December 26, 2013 by Dischord
Why the bloody hell do people insist on bathing in cologne or perfume before they get on an airplane. It always seems to be the married middle-aged guys with the comb-overs. Are they trying to impress their wife and kids or their mistress. Either way lay off the stuff until you get to your destination, assholes.
jjsimp: Why the bloody hell do people insist on bathing in cologne or perfume before they get on an airplane. It always seems to be the married middle-aged guys with the comb-overs. Are they trying to impress their wife and kids or their mistress. Either way lay off the stuff until you get to your destination, assholes.
It beats the alternative....TUST ME! Five hours next to someone who has never heard of deodorant! Thanks, I'll take the perfume bath. :D
jjsimp: Why the bloody hell do people insist on bathing in cologne or perfume before they get on an airplane. It always seems to be the married middle-aged guys with the comb-overs. Are they trying to impress their wife and kids or their mistress. Either way lay off the stuff until you get to your destination, assholes.
tinyE: It beats the alternative....TUST ME! Five hours next to someone who has never heard of deodorant! Thanks, I'll take the perfume bath. :D
The worst thing is, you can't even ceremonously decorate 'em with air fresheners without getting smacked in the face. Not even the festive, green tree-shaped ones at this time of the year. Unbelievable.
tinyE: It beats the alternative....TUST ME! Five hours next to someone who has never heard of deodorant! Thanks, I'll take the perfume bath. :D
Gyroplast: The worst thing is, you can't even ceremonously decorate 'em with air fresheners without getting smacked in the face. Not even the festive, green tree-shaped ones at this time of the year. Unbelievable.
I also don't recommend telling the flight attendant that you have a bomb and you promise to detonate it if you aren't reseated. That never goes over well.
tinyE: I also don't recommend telling the flight attendant that you have a bomb and you promise to detonate it if you aren't reseated. That never goes over well.
Tell her that the one seating next to you has a bomb, a stink bomb to be exact. And it probably went off prematurely.
tinyE: I also don't recommend telling the flight attendant that you have a bomb and you promise to detonate it if you aren't reseated. That never goes over well.
JMich: Tell her that the one seating next to you has a bomb, a stink bomb to be exact. And it probably went off prematurely.
just love your sense of humor.
My stupid bitch mother ruined my Christmas with her big mouth by saying something extremely insulting to me even though I didn't do anything to her. Now I'm going to be pissed off for the next 24 hours.
Post edited December 25, 2013 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: My stupid bitch mother ruined my Christmas with her big mouth by saying something extremely insulting to me even though I didn't do anything to her. Now I'm going to be pissed off for the next 24 hours.
HEY! How old are you!? That is in not how you should be talking about your mother! NEVER!