It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have no friends now because they've all turned out to be c***s.
Anyone else have that?
****s or backstabbers?
How ironic, I have no friends because I turned out to be a c***.
MrAlphaNumeric: I have no friends now because they've all turned out to be c***s.
Anyone else have that?
I have no real life friends because of c***s. And all my real life ex best friends turned out to be c***s. Close enough, I guess.

jjsimp: Do people really get bent out of shape for that? I get offered a card at almost every store and usually I just tell the person I already have way too many cards as it is. And that's always the end of that.
I think I have a harder time at grocery stores I rarely visit trying to get me to sign up for their rewards card. I would like to kill who ever started the reward card trend in the grocery\pharmacy stores? Do they really expect me to carry all those stupid cards.
Briareos262: The job expectations for low minimum wage clerks is astronomically insane nowadays =/
Yep. These stores see such people as robot slaves, nothing more nowadays. WTF are they thinking? This is not ancient Egypt.
Rohan15: I broke up with my first and only girlfriend of 6 years last Monday. I have felt like shit all week but to be honest I have never been happier. To top it off, I keep finding out several of my girl friends have crushes on me. What's this bullshit?!
Imaginary people don't count.

nijuu: ****s or backstabbers?
Backstabbers are c***ts.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by monkeydelarge
At least we have each other.
jacobbama: At least we have each other.
LOL
monkeydelarge: Imaginary people don't count.
So you don't count? :(
monkeydelarge: Imaginary people don't count.
Rohan15: So you don't count? :(
What are you trying to say? We are all just figments of your imagination? Imaginary people don't respond to posts.

You need to stop sniffing glue.
Rohan15: So you don't count? :(
monkeydelarge: What are you trying to say? We are all just figments of your imagination? Imaginary people don't respond to posts.

You need to stop sniffing glue.
Stop providing me with glue!!!
MrAlphaNumeric: I have no friends now because they've all turned out to be c***s.
Anyone else have that?
Not all of them, but yeah. I considered posting here recently because it's turned out that a guy who used to be pretty much my best friend a few years back won't forgive me for keeping him from taking advantage of a girl that I'm also friends with (I actually posted about that in this thread - I pulled off an amazing act to keep things from happening). Soon after it seemed that everything's fine (he actually messaged me that we're cool and we actually wanted to meet for a beer, although that sadly didn't happen because I had to work a lot) but when we recently met at a party it turned out that he's actually still pissed, he said stuff like "I didn't think it would end because of a girl", you know, "bros before hoes" bullshit (and actually he didn't say "girl" but used a rather derogatory term). I explained to him that this was not about a girl, that this was about protecting a friend and that I would have done the same for him if someone had been about to take advantage of him. He just repeated a line that he already used months ago when I told him that I wouldn't let him take advantage of my friend, he said "don't stick your nose in other peoples' issues". I might add that the girl that I had kept from sleeping with him and getting shattered by him afterwards is grateful to this day for what I've done.

So yeah, another friend has turned out to be cunt. I might add that a few years ago he was still a kinda naive but idealistic guy, everyone's noticed how he's gone down the really bad path of becoming a cynical asshole. And well, that makes the third or fourth great friend who has turned out to be a complete asshole.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Anyone else have that?
F4LL0UT: Not all of them, but yeah. I considered posting here recently because it's turned out that a guy who used to be pretty much my best friend a few years back won't forgive me for keeping him from taking advantage of a girl that I'm also friends with (I actually posted about that in this thread - I pulled off an amazing act to keep things from happening). Soon after it seemed that everything's fine (he actually messaged me that we're cool and we actually wanted to meet for a beer, although that sadly didn't happen because I had to work a lot) but when we recently met at a party it turned out that he's actually still pissed, he said stuff like "I didn't think it would end because of a girl", you know, "bros before hoes" bullshit (and actually he didn't say "girl" but used a rather derogatory term). I explained to him that this was not about a girl, that this was about protecting a friend and that I would have done the same for him if someone had been about to take advantage of him. He just repeated a line that he already used months ago when I told him that I wouldn't let him take advantage of my friend, he said "don't stick your nose in other peoples' issues". I might add that the girl that I had kept from sleeping with him and getting shattered by him afterwards is grateful to this day for what I've done.

So yeah, another friend has turned out to be cunt. I might add that a few years ago he was still a kinda naive but idealistic guy, everyone's noticed how he's gone down the really bad path of becoming a cynical asshole. And well, that makes the third or fourth great friend who has turned out to be a complete asshole.
So your best friend stopped being your best friend because you decided to Jack Keane him? Sorry I couldn't resist. You did the right thing though and your ex best friend is insane for being angry with you for simply being a loyal friend to one of your female friends. He needs to stop thinking with his dick.
That friend sounds like someone who's somewhere between Aaron Eckhart's character in In the Company of Men and Tim Heidecker's character in The Comedy. Or maybe I'm way off base and just wanted to namedrop those two movies, Iunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited December 18, 2013 by cannard
A little bit of both really.
MrAlphaNumeric: A little bit of both really.
Happens everywhere. Never trust people 100%. Especially those who say "Trust me trust me" dont :)
Anyone else have that?
I haven't had friends for years. I suppose some people would consider that a bad thing but I don't, I've always been able to enjoy my own company. I miss some of them, some of them I don't miss at all.

*shrugs* fuckin' way she goes.
AdamR: I suffer from severe mental illness. The nearest psychiatrist is 200 miles away. He wants to help me over the phone, but the problem with that is that I have a major fear of phones. So I need psychiatric help before using a phone to call for psychiatric help.

This has been just a really shitty day (heh... what else is new?) Nothing specifically horrible has happened. I just feel like I am in the wrong dimension. I'm having some semi-hallucinations that I am living in a different house in a different town. I don't feel like myself. All the things that usually help calm me down - games, a shower, some fresh air, a funny movie - just make me feel worse.

I feel like I am stuck in limbo. And these fucking allergies certainly don't help.
I'm sorry to hear about all that crap your going through. I have issues with depression and anxiety and I know it's not fun. The human mind is capable of some pretty damn impressive things, and yet sometimes it seems so utterly flawed.
Post edited December 18, 2013 by qux