It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will people stop fucking pushing the Humble Store?. this is the GOG forum.
nijuu: Will people stop fucking pushing the Humble Store?. this is the GOG forum.
Well they wouldn't have to if GOG had Linux versions now would they
HereForTheBeer: Ah well. We fly but once a year at the most so it isn't the end of the world. Might give AmTrak a shot next trip.
tinyE: A train can be more expensive than flying, and have you ever seen the people that ride trains these days? You are paying twice the money to sit with people who have half the teeth.
Are you talking about Amtrak?

tinyE: A train can be more expensive than flying, and have you ever seen the people that ride trains these days? You are paying twice the money to sit with people who have half the teeth.
jjsimp: And in the US, twice to three times the duration. Really wish that would be a viable alternative, but with the slow tracks we have in the States it just is not.
Yeah, I wish the USA had ICE trains like in Germany.
Post edited December 10, 2013 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: Are you talking about Amtrak?

jjsimp:
monkeydelarge:
I think so, I don't know. I have taken mass transit in twenty years.
monkeydelarge: Are you talking about Amtrak?
tinyE: I think so, I don't know. I have taken mass transit in twenty years.
The people on who take Amtrak seem normal to me. Amtrak is not the cheapest option for travel. The Greyhound buses are the cheapest option for travel.
Yeah, AmTrak is quite pricey. But hey - two or three days of drinking and gaming while viewing the countryside along the route of the Empire Builder. And track-assisted nookie if we get a room. I can think of worse ways to spend a couple days...
monkeydelarge: The people on who take Amtrak seem normal to me. Amtrak is not the cheapest option for travel. The Greyhound buses are the cheapest option for travel.
Perhaps, you're the one TinyE is pointing at. Now people on buses we can agree on them. Just look at the guy in Canada chopping people's heads off. The only thing you have to worry about with the train is it staying on the rails these days.
HereForTheBeer: Yeah, AmTrak is quite pricey. But hey - two or three days of drinking and gaming while viewing the countryside along the route of the Empire Builder. And track-assisted nookie if we get a room. I can think of worse ways to spend a couple days...
And the seats on the Amtrak trains aren't small like coach seats on planes and bus seats. On Amtrak trains, you won't feel like sardines in a can...
Post edited December 10, 2013 by monkeydelarge
nijuu: Will people stop fucking pushing the Humble Store?. this is the GOG forum.
Fenixp: Well they wouldn't have to if GOG had Linux versions now would they
I find it funny u comment in here just to make a point :P
nijuu: I find it funny u comment in here just to make a point :P
Yes, I comment to make a point. Shocking :-P
Times like this I hate my job. Stuck at the Newark airport waiting for my final hop home. The plane I am waiting on is probably coming from tinyE's home town. As it is showing my flight delayed two fucking hours. Why the southern bound planes have to wait for these northern snow covered planes irks the hell out of me. If only I was in Charlotte, Atlanta, or Houston, I would be boarding already...but had to come through this shitty airport. I guess could be worse, I could be stuck in Chicago or Detroit.
jjsimp: Times like this I hate my job. Stuck at the Newark airport waiting for my final hop home. The plane I am waiting on is probably coming from tinyE's home town. As it is showing my flight delayed two fucking hours. Why the southern bound planes have to wait for these northern snow covered planes irks the hell out of me. If only I was in Charlotte, Atlanta, or Houston, I would be boarding already...but had to come through this shitty airport. I guess could be worse, I could be stuck in Chicago or Detroit.
My home town is St. Louis Missouri, it has a few dozen airports. XD In fact up until a few years ago it was the home of MacDonald Douglas and TWA not to mention had it's name on the fuselage of one of the most famous planes of all time.
tinyE: My home town is St. Louis Missouri, it has a few dozen airports. XD In fact up until a few years ago it was the home of MacDonald Douglas and TWA not to mention had it's name on the fuselage of one of the most famous planes of all time.
I was referring to you current home, the great white north. I need to bitch more when my flights are delayed. Twenty Minutes after the post I was boarding and 40 minutes Of taxiing...I made it home just twenty minutes late.
tinyE: My home town is St. Louis Missouri, it has a few dozen airports. XD In fact up until a few years ago it was the home of MacDonald Douglas and TWA not to mention had it's name on the fuselage of one of the most famous planes of all time.
jjsimp: I was referring to you current home, the great white north. I need to bitch more when my flights are delayed. Twenty Minutes after the post I was boarding and 40 minutes Of taxiing...I made it home just twenty minutes late.
I know what you were doing but I never miss a chance to show off my extensive knowledge of Midwestern aviation history. :D
nijuu: I find it funny u comment in here just to make a point :P
Almost everyone does in every thread.
jjsimp: Times like this I hate my job. Stuck at the Newark airport waiting for my final hop home. The plane I am waiting on is probably coming from tinyE's home town. As it is showing my flight delayed two fucking hours. Why the southern bound planes have to wait for these northern snow covered planes irks the hell out of me. If only I was in Charlotte, Atlanta, or Houston, I would be boarding already...but had to come through this shitty airport. I guess could be worse, I could be stuck in Chicago or Detroit.
And I'm sure, you were enjoying nice polluted New Jersey air. :)
Post edited December 12, 2013 by monkeydelarge