It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xyem: To the white-van driver who decided to tailgate me so close I couldn't even see your headlights in my rearview mirror and thus had headlights shining into my side mirrors so I couldn't see if it was safe for me to switch lanes to let you pass and then decided to flash their lights at me as I gently slowed down, from the 70mph I was doing, because you were creating a dangerous situation, undertake me and then flash their hazards at me when you got in front:

Please wrap yourself (and only yourself) around a tree before you hurt someone else.
+1 glad you are safe.

I've had people driving on other side of road, come into my lane comming head at me, SEVERAL TIMES.
That was really bad, specially the one time that happened to me on a bidge! No way I could avoid them.

I love how cops put dozens, if not hundreds of lives in danger during chases, just putting that out there.
Darvond: GODDESS WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GOOGLE+ INTEGRATION INTO YOUTUBE?

Sure, I understand, a good amount of the PewDiePie demographic are being absolute [Redacted compound swear]. YOU [REDACTED] WERE GIVEN A WARNING MONTHS AHEAD OF TIME. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT OR EVEN HAVE IT MANAGED BY YOUR ACTUAL G+ ACCOUNT, SHOULD YOU HAVE BEEN THE 2% OF USERS WHO THOUGHT TO SIGN UP FOR IT BEFOREHAND.
WHy cant google just leave it alone?. I know the numbers using Google+ are very underwhelming from various reports but pushing people to link youtube to google+ is a bit much. Problem i find is they keeping pushing the whole using ur real name and the option comes up every now and then. fuck it.
Darvond: GODDESS WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GOOGLE+ INTEGRATION INTO YOUTUBE?

Sure, I understand, a good amount of the PewDiePie demographic are being absolute [Redacted compound swear]. YOU [REDACTED] WERE GIVEN A WARNING MONTHS AHEAD OF TIME. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT OR EVEN HAVE IT MANAGED BY YOUR ACTUAL G+ ACCOUNT, SHOULD YOU HAVE BEEN THE 2% OF USERS WHO THOUGHT TO SIGN UP FOR IT BEFOREHAND.
nijuu: WHy cant google just leave it alone?. I know the numbers using Google+ are very underwhelming from various reports but pushing people to link youtube to google+ is a bit much. Problem i find is they keeping pushing the whole using ur real name and the option comes up every now and then. fuck it.
This i can agree with entirely!
edit: also I had a G+ account long ago and DELETED it permenantly - yet google has necroed the fucker!
Post edited November 11, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys:
"Secure your account now by giving us your cell phone number."

They may as well ask for our banking info.
Sachys:
gbaz69: "Secure your account now by giving us your cell phone number."

They may as well ask for our banking info.
they did that already: google wallet

nijuu: WHy cant google just leave it alone?. I know the numbers using Google+ are very underwhelming from various reports but pushing people to link youtube to google+ is a bit much. Problem i find is they keeping pushing the whole using ur real name and the option comes up every now and then. fuck it.
Hear! Hear!
Sick of people pushing every Steam and HB shit in forums. This a GOG forum for crying out loud.
Post edited November 12, 2013 by nijuu
Darvond: YOU [REDACTED] WERE GIVEN A WARNING MONTHS AHEAD OF TIME.
Why does this remind me of The Hitchhiker's Guide? :D
Perhaps they are like me and don't want a Google+ or FaceFuck account. I don't want to add to their subscriber numbers so I won't be making a fake account. I have no interest in youtube enough to log into it, so once they block videos for unsigned in members I will no longer be using their service.
If GOG should ever go to the G+ or FB login, I will leave this site as well.
Classy community ? Meh .
ne_zavarj: Classy community ? Meh .
And you are part of it too, so now you know who to blame. :)
ne_zavarj: Classy community ? Meh .
timppu: And you are part of it too, so now you know who to blame. :)
I only post whilst wearing a tuxedo and monocle. That should raise the average a bit.
timppu: And you are part of it too, so now you know who to blame. :)
HereForTheBeer: I only post whilst wearing a tuxedo and monocle. That should raise the average a bit.
I got you beat, I only wear a bow tie and a monocle.
HereForTheBeer: I only post whilst wearing a tuxedo and monocle. That should raise the average a bit.
tinyE: I got you beat, I only wear a bow tie and a monocle.
You didn't beat him. It's a tie.

hahaha

AHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHOHO

hohoha

hah

hm
Darvond: YOU [REDACTED] WERE GIVEN A WARNING MONTHS AHEAD OF TIME.
F4LL0UT: Why does this remind me of The Hitchhiker's Guide? :D
Probably the Vogons to the Earthlings speech.

I really miss being able to watch the mini series on Netflix.