It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sheath01: I know what you mean. I'm fighting the cravings for cookies here at work because I made the mistake of giving in to my inner fat kid and bringing a few bags. After a couple weeks of having 2-3 cookies a day, I ran out and refused to buy more. Now it's like quitting smoking cold turkey!
reaver894: I love soft baked cookies. But i'm not allowed them, or that's what i keep telling myself.
I know what you guys mean. I had a sweet tooth last night and remembered I had some chocolate chips left from a cookie batch a while ago. Chocolate chips hit the spot, but I almost ate the whole bag.
reaver894: I love soft baked cookies. But i'm not allowed them, or that's what i keep telling myself.
jjsimp: I know what you guys mean. I had a sweet tooth last night and remembered I had some chocolate chips left from a cookie batch a while ago. Chocolate chips hit the spot, but I almost ate the whole bag.
I wouldn't have that problem for chocolate and sweets, I keep some stuff in the house for my niece when she visits. Had my craving been for that type of thing id be sorted, I just wanted fried stuff last night.
reaver894: ... I just wanted fried stuff last night...
Use decent extra virgin olive oil. It takes a bit of the guilt away resulting from a good fry-up :)
Running out of good weather to get some landscaping and fence work done. About wrecked myself this weekend doing brick-work after we had a new driveway poured, and there's still another 5 hours to go before I get the border finished. Then some fence work but that requires some carpentry... and I'm slow at carpentry. Looking at rain the next couple days and then I leave Thursday for ten days on the road. Just need one or two good days after I get back but it gets colder and colder...
Whats up with only two seasons a year anymore? Spring and Fall are practically non-existant. September was amazing weather - perfect, but as soon as October started it went right to winter - all temps below normal. Global warming my ass.
My mother always ignores what I say the second she starts to hear something she doesn't like and then starts insulting me. She has been like this, ever since I was a little child. She also always refuses to hear my side of the story when something happens and assumes it's all my fault, assumes that I'm the bad guy or the weak one or whatever. And this has been going on ever since I was a little child. It is impossible to have a good relationship with such a woman.
Post edited October 31, 2013 by monkeydelarge
CrowTRobo: Whats up with only two seasons a year anymore? Spring and Fall are practically non-existant. September was amazing weather - perfect, but as soon as October started it went right to winter - all temps below normal. Global warming my ass.
If I recall, global warming pushes the highest/lowest temps futher beyound their normal.
We will eventually be below zero and above 100 degrees each day, wait and see ;D.
CrowTRobo: Whats up with only two seasons a year anymore? Spring and Fall are practically non-existant. September was amazing weather - perfect, but as soon as October started it went right to winter - all temps below normal. Global warming my ass.
gbaz69: We will eventually be below zero and above 100 degrees each day, wait and see ;D.
Sounds like something a James Bond villain would say. :)
gbaz69: We will eventually be below zero and above 100 degrees each day, wait and see ;D.
monkeydelarge: Sounds like something a James Bond villain would say. :)
I deny everything. *shifty eyes

I do love my James Bond movies :D. (cept the ones with Daniel Craig)
I remember times when we got proper snow in October, back when I was a kid. We don't anymore. Granted, I have moved a bit south and coastways after that, but still. One year I rode my moped to school until late January because there was no snow whatsoever.

I just hope that when winter arrives, it does it quickly. Bike's packed with muck and dead leaves after around a week of riding, and it's a pain in the arsehole to clean.
Funny thing is, today and the next two days the temp has gone/will be above normal.
Too many bloody bundles
nijuu: Too many bloody bundles
None of them are good, that is why I'm here.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cops-converge-westfield-garden-plaza-reports-article-1.1506720
Apparently there's been some kind of shooting at the mall I go to just about everyday. I've even applied there to pick up some extra seasonal work, and I work at a nearby mall as well. I would've gone there today but I had a flat tire.
So far no injuries or casualties have been reported, but the gunman's still at large. I hope everything turns out okay. :(
Too many games, too much work, not enough time for both.