It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

almabrds: People post endings of games/movies ALL THE TIME.
I agree that it is commonly done.

But I can also empathize with the creator. I imagine it can be pretty frustrating. You put a lot of effort into building a story, even more to give that story multiple pathways. Then someone cheaply reduces your careful structure to a catalog, a list of endings that probably lack the intended satisfaction when taken out of context.

It's like printing only the 'You're dead' pages of a choose-your-own-adventure book in a stack. (Okay, so that might be kind of cool, actually.)

Anyway, I'm not suggesting you've done something horrible or uncommon. I can just imagine how an author might reasonably feel about it is all.
I've already posted about this here, but today is especially bad.

Fucking piece of shit headache every fucking day (with the exception of 3) for a year and a fucking half.
It is especially bad today, and the usual OTC painkillers aren't doing anything. (Yes, I realize it is extremely unhealthy to be taking so many painkillers for such a long period of time. I have no other options.) Every doctor I see has no idea what is wrong, I've had several tests that show absolutely nothing. My doctors have written me off.

I seriously feel like I won't make it through the day with this pain. It is getting ridiculous. Shit, it got ridiculous a year and a half ago...

Thank you, thread. You are a nice outlet for frustration :) Just typing this out brought the pain down from a 9.5 to a 9.0.
AdamR: I've already posted about this here, but today is especially bad.

Fucking piece of shit headache every fucking day (with the exception of 3) for a year and a fucking half.
It is especially bad today, and the usual OTC painkillers aren't doing anything. (Yes, I realize it is extremely unhealthy to be taking so many painkillers for such a long period of time. I have no other options.) Every doctor I see has no idea what is wrong, I've had several tests that show absolutely nothing. My doctors have written me off.

I seriously feel like I won't make it through the day with this pain. It is getting ridiculous. Shit, it got ridiculous a year and a half ago...

Thank you, thread. You are a nice outlet for frustration :) Just typing this out brought the pain down from a 9.5 to a 9.0.
Have you thought about maybe going to a chiropractor? You didn't say if you injured yourself or not, but my husband suffered a fall a few years back at work and hit the base of his skull. He ended up having really bad headaches almost every day because he lost some fluid between the vertebrae. Anyway, he went to a chiropractor for about a year and it really helped line everything up again and made the headaches a lot better. Just a thought.
There are 3 people at my office that have my particular job. One of them is retiring and all of his work is getting dumped on me - in the middle of cases and projects I know nothing about!

And apparently we're not hiring anyone else and I'm not getting a raise....
Those people who take free codes that people give them, whether or not it was won in a giveaway or a Torchlight/Broken Sword/DN3D type deal, and go ahead and use them for their benefit (i.e. trading).

Those people annoy me like no other.
I'ma so fusking drunk in dont know what ima doing here but i love ya all!!
I'm gonna do a giveaway game thing system ok cool!
Easter fuck the stupid bunny
Every nice and good-looking girl around me seems like they already have a boyfriend. Every girl I met in the past two or three months who was actually nice to me and looked pretty is in a relationship. If the relationships are no good, they'll fall for me or at least hang out with me but it doesn't look that way.

Also, tomorrow I have rugby game to play and I'm hoping to actually do some tackling instead of just simply luring people into tackles or assisting in putting people down. That way, I can relieve a lot of stress and anxiety built up these past four weeks.
infinite9: Every nice and good-looking girl around me seems like they already have a boyfriend. Every girl I met in the past two or three months who was actually nice to me and looked pretty is in a relationship. If the relationships are no good, they'll fall for me or at least hang out with me but it doesn't look that way.

Also, tomorrow I have rugby game to play and I'm hoping to actually do some tackling instead of just simply luring people into tackles or assisting in putting people down. That way, I can relieve a lot of stress and anxiety built up these past four weeks.
You're standards are just too high.

You know what I look for in a girl?
A pulse.
infinite9: Every nice and good-looking girl around me seems like they already have a boyfriend. Every girl I met in the past two or three months who was actually nice to me and looked pretty is in a relationship. If the relationships are no good, they'll fall for me or at least hang out with me but it doesn't look that way.

tinyE: You're standards are just too high.

A pulse.
Why do you discriminate against girls with artificial hearts?
tinyE: You're standards are just too high.

A pulse.
AlKim: Why do you discriminate against girls with artificial hearts?
Artificial hearts produce a pulse!
Besides I was only joking about the pulse thing. I'm not nearly that picky.
AlKim: Why do you discriminate against girls with artificial hearts?
tinyE: Artificial hearts produce a pulse!
Besides I was only joking about the pulse thing. I'm not nearly that picky.
Not the very modern ones. They utilize an impeller, like a turbocharger or a water jet, since it's all the same to the human body whether blood arrives in pulses or in a seamless flow.

Good that you're keeping an open mind about them as well, though.
deletes pointless
Post edited October 27, 2013 by chezybezy
Hate getting a craving for junk food, I dont keep any in the house and I live in the middle of no-where. nearest open shop to me is a 20 minute drive each way, and lets face it, if im going to do that id go the extra mile and a half and go to McDonalds so that I can regret it by the time I get home cause that shit settles like a lead weight in my gut.
reaver894: Hate getting a craving for junk food, I dont keep any in the house and I live in the middle of no-where. nearest open shop to me is a 20 minute drive each way, and lets face it, if im going to do that id go the extra mile and a half and go to McDonalds so that I can regret it by the time I get home cause that shit settles like a lead weight in my gut.
I know what you mean. I'm fighting the cravings for cookies here at work because I made the mistake of giving in to my inner fat kid and bringing a few bags. After a couple weeks of having 2-3 cookies a day, I ran out and refused to buy more. Now it's like quitting smoking cold turkey!
reaver894: Hate getting a craving for junk food, I dont keep any in the house and I live in the middle of no-where. nearest open shop to me is a 20 minute drive each way, and lets face it, if im going to do that id go the extra mile and a half and go to McDonalds so that I can regret it by the time I get home cause that shit settles like a lead weight in my gut.
sheath01: I know what you mean. I'm fighting the cravings for cookies here at work because I made the mistake of giving in to my inner fat kid and bringing a few bags. After a couple weeks of having 2-3 cookies a day, I ran out and refused to buy more. Now it's like quitting smoking cold turkey!
I love soft baked cookies. But i'm not allowed them, or that's what i keep telling myself.