It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, so, there's that one Game of Thrones season 3 ad playing before videos all around the place, and it has a scene where I can't tell what a character is saying, and since I keep seeing it again and again, it has started to bother me. It's the part where some guy says "He's a dangerous man, Kaleesi, they all are" or something, and then the woman, presumably Kaleesi, I dunno, says something and I've absolutely no idea what she says. My brain interprets it as a completely foreign language. I'm assuming it's actually English, but my brain just can't handle it, and I've seen it over ten times by now.
Could someone whose brain doesn't get stuck when hearing it tell me what she's saying or put my mind at ease by telling me that she's speaking some made up language?
Adzeth: ...
Finding and linking the ad might help :-P
Adzeth: ...
Fenixp: Finding and linking the ad might help :-P
I couldn't find the ad, but I found some other trailer with the thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyxbhrwFfHw&feature=player_detailpage
The very first thing that's said in that trailer, around 0:03.
Fenixp: Finding and linking the ad might help :-P
Adzeth: I couldn't find the ad, but I found some other trailer with the thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyxbhrwFfHw&feature=player_detailpage
The very first thing that's said in that trailer, around 0:03.
Man who fights for gold can't afford to lose to a girl.
Edit: Can't afford, not can...
Post edited May 25, 2013 by JMich
JMich: Man who fights for gold can't afford to lose to a girl.
Edit: Can't afford, not can...
Thank you, I couldn't figure it out even by watching the scene over and over again.
tinyE: Can I ask where you live? You don't have to give me a city or state but a region maybe? I've been all over the country and realized EVERYWHERE has it's bug problems but it depends where the ones you hate the most live that I think should determine where you live. :P
I live in central NJ, on the west side of the state, not by the ocean - which is good cause the flies there bite. I mentioned the unit below mine because it has been unoccupied since I've moved in almost a year ago. If something got in and died, it would just stay there and rot. Its odd because the place is not for sale so someone is holding onto it for some reason.

Funny thing is, after the horror of Thursday night, I've only seen one yesterday and one today. Maybe it was just a freak occurrence. But never had that happen before in any place I've lived. I closed all the vents so perhaps that is where they were coming from. Which would be disgusting.

jjsimp: Just be lucky you don't live in South Carolina. They have very large roaches that fly. Locals call them palmetto bugs, but I can assure you it is a gigantic roach that flies.
I would have a hard time living in the south. I've been to SC but it wasn't the worst place I've been to for bugs - FL wins that title. I'm pretty sure I saw a flying cockroach in FL. It was huge. Maybe its the same bug as in SC?
davosseaworth749: Just don't know what I should be doing to move forward in life right now :\
tinyE: I don't mean to scare you but neither do I and I'm at the age when I'm suppose to be hitting the prime of my career, not still looking for one.
Once in awhile I feel that way too. Like things are in a rut and just not where they are supposed to be. Although, luckily this doesn't apply to my relationship at present. With any luck, we are probably the same ages. Haha..
tinyE: I don't mean to scare you but neither do I and I'm at the age when I'm suppose to be hitting the prime of my career, not still looking for one.
Nicole28: Once in awhile I feel that way too. Like things are in a rut and just not where they are supposed to be. Although, luckily this doesn't apply to my relationship at present. With any luck, we are probably the same ages. Haha..
I'm actually cool with it now. Without getting too personal I had a nasty death scare a few years back and while I'm not proud of my position, so long as I'm having fun and not stepping on anyone's toes I'm great. :D
I want nothing else, than to travel.

Couldn't arse myself to play anything lately - well, anything new. Parents keep pushing me to study - which I will do, but for reasons not being studying itself. Got no work everyday so I just do some yard work or stay in front of computer, eventually.

Hell, life after army has been stagnating as hell. Annoyed of this current situation (which I try to break with dealing my traveling fever - whenever the travel itself succeeds or not).
Another relationship ended because of my insecurity. Sat here feeling sorry for myself now and going through the same cycle I always go through. I'm at the age where I should be settling down, should have already settled down, but every time a relationship gets serious and starts to feel right I sabotage it beyond salvage.

Would think knowing this would help but I realized it years ago and I still make the same mistakes. It feels like I'll never grow up.

Edit: also, I now have noone to capture or destroy spiders for me. Maybe I'll try internet dating next with the profile comment or whatever 'looking for ladies which will help with the spiders oh god'.
Post edited May 25, 2013 by Goatbrush
high rated
Goatbrush: Another relationship ended because of my insecurity. Sat here feeling sorry for myself now and going through the same cycle I always go through. I'm at the age where I should be settling down, should have already settled down, but every time a relationship gets serious and starts to feel right I sabotage it beyond salvage.

Would think knowing this would help but I realized it years ago and I still make the same mistakes. It feels like I'll never grow up.

Edit: also, I now have noone to capture or destroy spiders for me. Maybe I'll try internet dating next with the profile comment or whatever 'looking for ladies which will help with the spiders oh god'.
Not an expert, but don't feel dictated to by a clock ("at the age where I should be settling down"), and let things be with no pressure.

When you find the right one, it'll kick you in the posterior, and even make you do things like apologize when you are wrong :-)
Dischord: Not an expert, but don't feel dictated to by a clock ("at the age where I should be settling down"), and let things be with no pressure.
I sort of had the same thought while I was venting in the earlier post. I just worry that I'll meet or have already met the right one you mentioned and will blow it or have blown it already.

Ah well. Going to go watch Come Dine With Me and sober up or fall asleep.
high rated
Relax, you'll kick it fine.

If the special one came along, you'll have no doubt concerning which one to make it right with.

If you hurt the others that weren't the "special one," it never hurts to make things right with them either, and let them feel better too.

Good luck.
Everyone has that special someone out there. Problem is I'm beginning to think mine got hit by a truck.
tinyE: Everyone has that special someone out there. Problem is I'm beginning to think mine got hit by a truck.
This is as depressing as hilarious.