It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I think I asked you this, and feel free to tell me to piss off for asking personal questions, is this age, chance, or were you an athlete? If it is chance don't feel bad, I had cataracts twice before I hit 35! If you were an athlete I AM worried because I ran A LOT in high school and I've noticed my knees have started to make all sorts of ugly noises. :(
Ugly noises? Not trying to scare you, but go see a doctor. Im 22, and was active with different sports (mostly football and basketball) throughout my childhood.

My crappy knees (yes, both!) developed Osgood-Schlater syndrome, and as a result of that, pieces of the knee were grown in wrong places, so they had to be cut down by a few cms, and then the ligaments to be cut since they were longer than they should be. Also, the meniscus had to be fixed. I have two holes on the knee and a big cut right now.
itti: ..
Fenixp: Well don't get married then.
A sound plan. Would feel wrong never the less... It's funny that when I was a straight out asshole nobody seemed to care but now I can't seem to bring myself to simply cheat a system that was made to be cheated.
You guys have it heavy sometimes. N6ot a good time to b(itch ab(out my keyb(oard I suppose.

b(the errors in- this post are volun-tarily n-ot corrected to illustrate the in-cen-tive to post here in- the first place)!
Post edited March 04, 2013 by Potzato
Potzato: You guys have it heavy sometimes. N6ot a good time to b(itch ab(out my keyb(oard I suppose.

b(the errors in- this post are volun-tarily n-ot corrected to illustrate the in-cen-tive to post here in- the first place)!
I thought this thread was for bitching period? When did it become "bitch specific"? Did I not get a memo!?
fortune_p_dawg: But you like the regular nookie, don't you?

;-)
Being married/regular nookie......you can only pick one. :P....;)

;-)
GameRager: Being married/regular nookie......you can only pick one. :P....;)
I'm neither. :(
Maybe if I didn't spend all day in here I could get a girlfriend.

;-)
Hmm... Not true for me, yet anyway. Then again, I've only been married 6-years. Who knows what the state of the nookie will be 15-years down the line.
tinyE: I'm neither. :(
Bah, who needs a GF when you've got 24/7 internet access and a lifetime supply of Mountain Dew & Hot Pockets? 0.o
I've found, in life, putting one's self in places or positions you might not find yourself helps with this. Sounds goofy but I think it's true. Every relationship or fling I've had, I've met in circumstances outside my normal routine (not counting when I was in college & highschool).
fortune_p_dawg: Hmm... Not true for me, yet anyway. Then again, I've only been married 6-years. Who knows what the state of the nookie will be 15-years down the line.
That depends a good deal on whether you're still married after 15 years, I would think.
GameRager: Bah, who needs a GF when you've got 24/7 internet access and a lifetime supply of Mountain Dew & Hot Pockets? 0.o
Poison and sludge-packed poptarts.

;-)
Post edited March 04, 2013 by fortune_p_dawg
fortune_p_dawg: Poison and sludge-packed poptarts.
As long as they taste good I can't complain(although I don't like Mountain Dew as it tastes like something warm and yellow....I was just trying to go along with the whole "basement dweller" trope). ^____^
fortune_p_dawg: Poison and sludge-packed poptarts.
GameRager: As long as they taste good I can't complain(although I don't like Mountain Dew as it tastes like something warm and yellow....I was just trying to go along with the whole "basement dweller" trope). ^____^
True that. I do enjoy the occasional Hot Pocket, though I tend to feel funny afterward. Most GOGers don't really seem like that big of basement dwellers, but I'm sure it happens. I was an attic-dweller until my junior year in high school. I sometimes try to recapture that magical feeling by ploping down in front of my computer after the family goes to bed. Me, my computer, my desk, six pack, a bowl, Planescape Torment and/or Ultima VIII. Ah... yeah. LOL!

Chicken fajita Hot Pockets are, and always will be, the best! I used to sit there during math class in like the 6th grade and look forward to an after school snack consisting of a chicken fajita hot pocket and a glass of that funky as hell powdered sweet tea mix (Nestea, haha), and awesome Nickolodeon shows like Salute Your Shorts.
Post edited March 04, 2013 by fortune_p_dawg
GameRager: As long as they taste good I can't complain(although I don't like Mountain Dew as it tastes like something warm and yellow....I was just trying to go along with the whole "basement dweller" trope). ^____^
fortune_p_dawg: True that. I do enjoy the occasional Hot Pocket, though I tend to feel funny afterward. Most GOGers don't really seem like that big of basement dwellers, but I'm sure it happens. I was an attic-dweller until my junior year in high school. I sometimes try to recapture that magical feeling by ploping down in front of my computer after the family goes to bed. Me, my computer, my desk, six pack, a bowl, Planescape Torment and/or Ultima VIII. Ah... yeah. LOL!
I'm glad this came up. For my own piece of mind I'd like to point out that while I am ALWAYS on here I am usually doing something else, so technically I'm just logged on but not actually participating. I usually tend to be logged on when I play guitar or watch sports because I am mutitasking. As for work, it is sportadic; a few minutes of chaos followed by a few hours of tranquility. The ONLY reason I mention this is in case anyone here thinks this forum is my entire life. If you don't think that or don't care please disregard. If you do think that, you are wrong! This forum is only 75% of my life.
fortune_p_dawg: True that. I do enjoy the occasional Hot Pocket, though I tend to feel funny afterward.
-------------------------
Most GOGers don't really seem like that big of basement dwellers, but I'm sure it happens.
-------------------------
I was an attic-dweller until my junior year in high school. I sometimes try to recapture that magical feeling by plopping down in front of my computer after the family goes to bed. Me, my computer, my desk, six pack, a bowl, Planescape Torment and/or Ultima VIII. Ah... yeah. LOL!
--------------------------
Chicken fajita Hot Pockets are, and always will be, the best! I used to sit there during math class in like the 6th grade and look forward to an after school snack consisting of a chicken fajita hot pocket and a glass of that funky as hell powdered sweet tea mix (Nestea, haha), and awesome Nickelodeon shows like Salute Your Shorts.
You DO know you're supposed to cook them, right? ;)...:P
I wasn't actually trying to say most/many GOGgers were basement dwellers by that statement.......it was more a playful jab at "not needing" married life, than anything else.
You too? When I was younger my parents seemed to always think I was some sort of freak for staying up after hours and playing my favorite titles.....but that's often the best time, imo. Peace and quiet, and lots & lots of pixelated gorn(M-rated FPS/etc violence).
---------------------------
I used to eat the mix without water.......good times. And yeah.....S.Y.S., Hey Dude, You can't do that on television, etc.