It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sebek: Goddamnit f*cking shit my girlfriend left 3 days ago with another man and did terrible things with him... Yea i have some bad luck but life is tough.
I guess every post here of mine has something to do with someone cheating on me.
Also i think my videocard's about to break and i dont have any money so yea, have a wonderful week everyone! :--)
Screw her! The other day I ran into my old girlfriend. Then I backed up and ran into her again.
tinyE: Screw her!
That's part of the problem you know.
Fenixp: That's part of the problem you know.
Meh, my last gf dumped me 15 years ago and it's been rejection ever since, but apart from the occasional fit of screaming I do okay, and atleast I have you folks!

Hello?

Anyone?
tinyE: Meh, my last gf dumped me 15 years ago and it's been rejection ever since, but apart from the occasional fit of screaming I do okay, and atleast I have you folks!
No. I am not your rebound :-P
tinyE: Meh, my last gf dumped me 15 years ago and it's been rejection ever since, but apart from the occasional fit of screaming I do okay, and atleast I have you folks!
Fenixp: No. I am not your rebound :-P
Actually, I was thinking of your avatar! Sure she is an evil electronic bitch, but then so was my ex.
Fenixp: No. I am not your rebound :-P
tinyE: Actually, I was thinking of your avatar! Sure she is an evil electronic bitch, but then so was my ex.
But if she's lawful evil, she's at least predictable to some extent.
AlKim: But if she's lawful evil, she's at least predictable to some extent.
Yeah, that's good in a relationship. At least you know when that bitch is going to cut your internet connection ... Again.
Fenixp: That's part of the problem you know.
GI JOEEEEEEEEE!
Yahoo changed their home page again!!!

I'm afraid I have to kill everyone!

Oh hey, Junior Mints!
.................. serioulty driunk atm....sorry

GF still has yet to appyl for work here where i moved. but has appliedd for work down in the lower 48

FUck me, i cant win tgfis.

So im waitn for some sign sje wants to syau wotj e,
You know what really grinds my nerves? The fact that TinyE has almost double the amount of rep points I do, and he only signed up in December >_>.

I know, I know, the rep system doesn't really matter blah blah blah, but didn't GOG say that there would be a surprise for people that maxed it out at 2500?

Just a little mini-rant.
ggf162: You know what really grinds my nerves? The fact that TinyE has almost double the amount of rep points I do, and he only signed up in December >_>.
Well I do remember TinyE. I have no clue who are you. You're either not all that active or not all that constructive :-P
ggf162: You know what really grinds my nerves? The fact that TinyE has almost double the amount of rep points I do, and he only signed up in December >_>.
Fenixp: Well I do remember TinyE. I have no clue who are you. You're either not all that active or not all that constructive :-P
Well, I've done 7 or 8 giveaways at least, and I'm at least somewhat active.
I'm not going to lie, I worry about that. I seriously have been shit on other places for the behavior that gets me rep in here, go figure.

I live here which is because it's off season and I have nothing else to do, that will change in the summer; plus on March 31st I'll be changing my avatar which is sure to piss off everyone in Chicago. Also, there are a few people that have accused me of logging on just to kiss ass and earn points and I'll admit this looks EXACTLY like what I am doing, but I can't help it if I like everyone, and I'm sorry but, unlike my underware, that isn't something i can change.
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took a surgery to the knee.

Two months of recovery time, hopefully after that passes, I won't feel pain anymore.