It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got the Eden of the East blu-ray for Christmas. The original intro is "Falling Down" by Oasis, but Funimation couldn't afford the royalties. So the awesome rock song only plays on the first episode. #firstworldproblems
Headache
Just found my copy of Elemental War of Magic... installed tried to register.....except because the game is no longer sold it did not work..........

So I'm left with the DVD launch version of the game :( So far no help from either stardock (which I know is closed for the holidays) and no help via impluse/game stop.......

Oh well perhaps there is a reason I never got to play this game.
i'm still sicker than hell!
this is getting stupid!
Worried about health after the new year...hate this time of year as well..
Looking forward for 2013...
Post edited January 02, 2013 by defosh369
tinyE: i'm still sicker than hell!
this is getting stupid!
Word. I'm nursing a severe cold with all its little buddies since the beginning of December. My doctor (a friend I know since university) simply said: "With your lifestyle, I am surprised you are still standing".

Nearly no booze for a month now :-(
tinyE: i'm still sicker than hell!
this is getting stupid!
SimonG: Word. I'm nursing a severe cold with all its little buddies since the beginning of December. My doctor (a friend I know since university) simply said: "With your lifestyle, I am surprised you are still standing".

Nearly no booze for a month now :-(
Strangly enough, and I hate to get too personal but...
I was literally plastered for my entire 20s. I honestly don't remember a single minute from the entire ten years. When I hit 30 I sobered up, if for no other reason I got tired of waking up every morning and vomiting up blood. That was six years ago. When this cold hit 2 weeks ago I eventually started drinking again because it was the only way I could bring myself to eat anything. So far it's working and the cold has become somewhat tolerable. I only hope I can bring myself to quit drinking when the cold is over because my liver is already a charcoal brickette as is.
Well, all my college buddies sort of flaked out on me this new year's.I was really looking forward to meeting everyone.We always do each year - it is the only time we meet anyway since we are all working now.

My best friend who is a girl ditched me.We sort of got kicked to the curb. She has been acting menopausal anyway and wasn't very happy that I found someone and her life was going nowhere.Regardless, I kicked her off my fb account - I really can't stand such boorish behavior.

Since I had little in the way of a contingency, it leaves me all alone stuck back at home with a bottle of rum for company and the all encompassing darkness.
SimonG: . My doctor (a friend I know since university) simply said: "With your lifestyle, I am surprised you are still standing".
That's how you know you're living life right;)

Well, except for the no booze thing, get better!
I shouldn't have said anything, my ex-wife gave my daughter the flu, and my daughter has passed it along to me, apparently.

No partying tonight I guess.
WIsh i was working. Had worked Xmas every year last 13 years (bar last year as well). Feel kinda lost at times ....argh...
Fuck 2012. I can't wait until 2013. 2012 was a shitty year for me.
Lionel212008: Well, all my college buddies sort of flaked out on me this new year's.I was really looking forward to meeting everyone.We always do each year - it is the only time we meet anyway since we are all working now.

My best friend who is a girl ditched me.We sort of got kicked to the curb. She has been acting menopausal anyway and wasn't very happy that I found someone and her life was going nowhere.Regardless, I kicked her off my fb account - I really can't stand such boorish behavior.

Since I had little in the way of a contingency, it leaves me all alone stuck back at home with a bottle of rum for company and the all encompassing darkness.
Well look at the bright side. Now you at least you know all your friends weren't really your friends so no more wasting time with them, no chance of trusting them with something really important and them letting you down. No more living a lie. Now you have more time for new friends who will hopefully be real friends. May next year, bring you new real friends. :)

PS
I'm also drinking alone if that makes you feel better.
Post edited December 31, 2012 by langurmonkey
What hit me somewhat "strange" was the realization that I now know my coworkers better than my long time friends who I usually meet only once a year. Seems logical but strange nonetheless.
Lionel212008:
langurmonkey: PS
I'm also drinking alone if that makes you feel better.
Well I not drinking, but i alone too.