It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I missed the steam autumn sale because I had no money at that time. So when I see the quite strange "THQ humble bundle" I instantly buy it to get a cheap copy of saints row 3. Just after the transaction went through I see that all they give me are steam keys and that the SR3 one is for the censored "german" version. I never buy the censored stuff.
Boring Friday , boring rainy day , boring weekend deals , boring internet .
Meh, I dislike my job. I work at a retail store chain, and every time I work I'm actually scared to go to work. First off, after I got hired and was trained, they tell me I'm only seasonal-means I'll most likely be kicked to the curb after the holidays. So they trained me to be cashier. I learned quickly that cashier is not for me. I feel like I have to go a million miles per hour, people get frustrated and angry with you over the smallest things, and since its toward the holidays we're really busy and that really stresses me out. Well, maybe I'd learn to like it I thought. Before I could work that again, I got thrown back into electronics. I love working electronics, it's pretty laid back and I work with some awesome people. So that's alright. The problem was, they threw me into electronics on the busiest day of the year, Black Friday, with no training. So I was constantly asking my coworkers what to do and bogging them down. Now today they have me working as the cashier's supervisor. Once again, no training. I have no clue what to do. To be honest, I'm scared for work today. I have no clue what to do, where to get the cashier's their change, etc. I get so stressed and nervous that I'm not working up to standards that my bloodsugar goes sky high (type 1 diabetic), and I felt like having a heart attack after cashiering for 3 hours last week. Lastly, I'm starting to work to 10-11 pm at night. If it was summer, I wouldn't mind at all. But, seeing its the middle of the school year and the semester ends in a couple weeks, this means projects, projects and more projects. So if I'm working 4-11, get home at 11:15, I'll have to stay up till 2 or 3 am doing homework and getting up then at 6. Yep, these next few weeks are gonna suck.
I'm sick as a dog right now. Earlier I had some nasty chills and shakes from fever. Tooks some medicine, ate some hot food, and drank a lot of liquid to hopefully offset the sickness.
ne_zavarj: Boring Friday , boring rainy day , boring weekend deals , boring internet .
So im guessing your....... bored? ;)...
mondo84: I'm sick as a dog right now. Earlier I had some nasty chills and shakes from fever. Tooks some medicine, ate some hot food, and drank a lot of liquid to hopefully offset the sickness.
Get better soon mate :)
Post edited December 01, 2012 by nijuu
ne_zavarj: Boring Friday , boring rainy day , boring weekend deals , boring internet .
nijuu: So im guessing your....... bored? ;)...
mondo84: I'm sick as a dog right now. Earlier I had some nasty chills and shakes from fever. Tooks some medicine, ate some hot food, and drank a lot of liquid to hopefully offset the sickness.
nijuu: Get better soon mate :)
Thanks, I appreciate it. I am feeling a little better now after some rest, but still have some muscle aches along with feeling a bit lightheaded.
Post edited December 01, 2012 by mondo84
Get well soon! :)

Talking with my girl on Skype from across the world, first night in almost a week we can have a good long talk. About 15 minutes in the call just ends and she is offline, she isn't responding to facebook messages or emails either. Call her phone and it goes direct to voicemail.

I think she just blinked out of existence.
HeyheyHEY guess who just got dumped again? ...ffs <__<"
Sebek: HeyheyHEY guess who just got dumped again? ...ffs <__<"
Sorry to hear about that. :(

Hope you feel better.
Sebek: HeyheyHEY guess who just got dumped again? ...ffs <__<"
mondo84: Sorry to hear about that. :(

Hope you feel better.
Thank you sir... my now ex-girlfriend cheated on me a month ago ( we dated for a year) and now again... I guess i'm not the luckiest man alive
Sebek: Thank you sir... my now ex-girlfriend cheated on me a month ago ( we dated for a year) and now again... I guess i'm not the luckiest man alive
It could be worse you know, a girl could leave you because a bear raped you and left you pregnant with it's bearchild. That happens every day.
how people do this that gf leave you, i keep on dumpin mine but she keeps getting back im doing it wrong :p
Sebek: Thank you sir... my now ex-girlfriend cheated on me a month ago ( we dated for a year) and now again... I guess i'm not the luckiest man alive
Fenixp: It could be worse you know, a girl could leave you because a bear raped you and left you pregnant with it's bearchild. That happens every day.
True 'dat, this is just normal life
I now have a crush (a brain crush, to be specific) on a woman I should not have a crush on (because it's a stupid plan). She's gorgeous (yes, I want to sleep with her too, that's a given, I'm a guy) and it turns out she's extremely educated and smart as hell.

She asked me about an obscure screen name I had picked, knew who it was and wanted to know why I picked it. I'll bet not 1 person in a 1000 I'd ever meet would know anything about it, recognize, and certainly not care why I'd have picked it.

So now I have a crush on her brain too, I can handle a normal crush, those are common. I've only had one other brain crush and this one is killing me. Despite how nice many of the girls I see actually are, I rarely meet one that's highly educated, inquisitive, and smart in addition to being... well gorgeous (far prettier than me, for sure).

So, regret, for meeting someone who actually is that exceedingly rare and that I really cannot have.