It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: If they don't want one for a boyfriend, then how do the nice guys eventually get married? ; )
The girls grow up and realize that while it might be okay to date an arse for some time, they wouldn't want to spend the rest of their lives with one.
I am so tired of my job as a journalist. Haven't gone to work for the past two days....I have to run around for article quotes for every little thing even press releases. It's just driving me nuts because people seemingly back out at the last moment and I hate these corporate douchebags. I would have faked article quotes but it's not that these easy being that it is a technical write up after all and you need people photos as well. I already am a misanthrope and the more I meet these morons the more I begin to hate human beings.....I just wanna run away or go postal or something.What I am doing is career hara kiri but I just feel so suicidal at the moment.

god damn friggin quotes....
Post edited April 11, 2012 by Lionel212008
My current 1st world problem:

MA-class training times was moved to 7:30pm (on all days). Previously they were 6:30pm and 8:30pm, on different days.

6:30pm was early enough that I stayed at work longer, and went to the class straight from there. I had enough time after the class to go buy groceries etc. before heading home.

8:30pm was late enough that I first went home (or even enough time for buying groceries), ate something at home, relaxed a bit, and then went to training.

7:30pm practically means I need to go home quite early especially if I intend to buy groceries, eat something and go straight to class. No time for groceries afterwards.
The job offer i was after was, as usual, already taken. Would be nice if the job centre gave something that has not expired already. So many fucking awesome stuff of 2012 is passing me by, due to my inability to find a f..ing job. Still, the job centre [or whatever the english name for that is] sucks.
HereForTheBeer: If they don't want one for a boyfriend, then how do the nice guys eventually get married? ; )
AlKim: The girls grow up and realize that while it might be okay to date an arse for some time, they wouldn't want to spend the rest of their lives with one.
Ah, so they've gotten past the "jerk boyfriend" phase at the point. Makes sense. To be fair, there are plenty of good women out there that don't care for those games in the first place.

My bitch today? A timing thing. I had a trip to Milwaukee yesterday and had thought about extending it to go up to Green Bay and introduce myself to a couple potential customers and go knock heads with a deadbeat customer. I looked at the stuff I need to get done back home and decided to go back to the house instead. About 2/3 of the way home I got a text from a fellow independent, saying he is probably going to be in that same area on Thursday, to do some work for a customer that I sent his way (he's the better choice for the job the customer wants done) and I told him I'd like to tag along and learn from him. Just wish that text had come in just a couple hours earlier - could have spared myself some 'windshield time'.
Someone/thing broke into my fridge last night and stole the hamburger meat I had prepped for burgers today. I've got a pretty good idea who it was.... -__-
the_bard: Someone/thing broke into my fridge last night and stole the hamburger meat I had prepped for burgers today. I've got a pretty good idea who it was.... -__-
You?
the_bard: Someone/thing broke into my fridge last night and stole the hamburger meat I had prepped for burgers today. I've got a pretty good idea who it was.... -__-
kavazovangel: You?
That's a negative. They were kind enough to leave me with an unopened package. And only helped themselves to a few other things.
Here

And here

I'm surrounded by feckin Ewoks...
Post edited April 15, 2012 by the_bard
the_bard: Here

And here

I'm surrounded by feckin Ewoks...
Were do you live?!
SimonG: Were do you live?!
Endor, on the outskirts of an Ewok village...

jk

I live near the edge of some woods. Near a river that runs to a very large lake. I had an old tomcat that passed away last year who befriended these little shits when he was alive and they still come up here to scavenge on a regular basis. So, this is payback for me running them off last night when they helping themselves to my cat's (different cat) food. They waited till I was in bed and came back and raided the fridge.
I think I'll set some pineapple out for them tonight...

And I hope it gives'em the shits
They get one for a fiancee and keep their bad boy boyfriend;)
JMich: One of the studies I had read some years ago claimed that females of any species want the strongest possible male to father their child (which usually means douche/asshats) and a softer, more caring one to raise them. Which would probably mean that douches are boyfriend material, while good guys are husband material, don't ask me how this works out...
You know very well how this works out. Many men end up raising a kid that doesn't belong to them, sometimes unknowingly. Cultural monogamy makes it way more likely that beta males end up raising their own kids but it's only more likely (yes, this is why monogamy was invented by men, something people tend to think is odd).
the_bard: I think I'll set some pineapple out for them tonight...

And I hope it gives'em the shits
A 410 shotgun should solve it, you only have to shoot one or two before they bail. They're smart after all.
Post edited April 15, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: A 410 shotgun should solve it, you only have to shoot one or two before they bail. They're smart after all.
Nah, if I was gonna shoot them I would've done it long ago. This has been going on for years, but this is the boldest move they've made in awhile. And they didn't clean the fridge out. Which they could've easily done. They actually just went for a few items. Maybe they were saving the other stuff for later raids though...
orcishgamer: A 410 shotgun should solve it, you only have to shoot one or two before they bail. They're smart after all.
the_bard: Nah, if I was gonna shoot them I would've done it long ago. This has been going on for years, but this is the boldest move they've made in awhile. And they didn't clean the fridge out. Which they could've easily done. They actually just went for a few items. Maybe they were saving the other stuff for later raids though...
Perhaps a chain and a padlock then?