It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deus_Ex: Women are weird and incomprehensible. Seriously, they have no problem having 100 guy friends to stroke their ego and dating assholes, but as soon as a nice guy comes along they just don't give a shit... at least not until their asshole boyfriend starts treating them like an asshole, which always seems to come as a surprise to them. Guess who has to listen to that f***ing whining? I know this has been said a hundred times but I'll say it again because screw you that's why!

Also, there's way too much fucking schoolwork right now, because instead of distributing it evenly throughout spring every teacher decided to dump their retarted workloads on us at the same time, because they're too fucking lazy to actually do their jobs properly and just want to start the summer holidays early.

Assholes.
Stuck in the friend-zone aren't we? :D

PRO-TIP: when they whine ignore them. They hate being ignored more than anything else.
Deus_Ex: Women are weird and incomprehensible. Seriously, they have no problem having 100 guy friends to stroke their ego and dating assholes, but as soon as a nice guy comes along they just don't give a shit... at least not until their asshole boyfriend starts treating them like an asshole, which always seems to come as a surprise to them. Guess who has to listen to that f***ing whining? I know this has been said a hundred times but I'll say it again because screw you that's why!

Also, there's way too much fucking schoolwork right now, because instead of distributing it evenly throughout spring every teacher decided to dump their retarted workloads on us at the same time, because they're too fucking lazy to actually do their jobs properly and just want to start the summer holidays early.

Assholes.
JudasIscariot: Stuck in the friend-zone aren't we? :D

PRO-TIP: when they whine ignore them. They hate being ignored more than anything else.
That would take it to a whole new level ;)
JudasIscariot: Stuck in the friend-zone aren't we? :D

nijuu: That would take it to a whole new level ;)
You mean the level where someone finally realizes that they don't have to put up with women who date assholes? Or that women aren't really all that mysterious? Sure, they don't come with an instruction manual nor can you open up a terminal and type "man women" but they are not that damn hard to figure out. It just takes time and experience, after that it's more fun trolling them than actually pursuing them :D
Yeah well, I don't mind being single. I actually quite enjoy it because I just got my first own apartment and can fap and fart whenever I want and invite a bunch if friends over whenever I feel like it. It's just that I have friends who come whining to ME when their boyfriends aren't as nice as they thought they were. I just wanna pull the "YOU DON'T SAY?" face on them, but you can't really do that to your friends, can you?

Women are mysterious, just not in a way that I'd go through the trouble of figuring them out :D
Deus_Ex: Yeah well, I don't mind being single. I actually quite enjoy it because I just got my first own apartment and can fap and fart whenever I want and invite a bunch if friends over whenever I feel like it. It's just that I have friends who come whining to ME when their boyfriends aren't as nice as they thought they were. I just wanna pull the "YOU DON'T SAY?" face on them, but you can't really do that to your friends, can you?

Women are mysterious, just not in a way that I'd go through the trouble of figuring them out :D
Sure you can, it's called tough love.

And no, women are not that mysterious. They just want you to think they are but they're human just like you and me but the only difference is that women, for the most part, feel while men actually think.
Funny how first world problems and serious personal issues can coexist in this thread.

Something has been eating me and I don't know who to talk about it. Everyone I know in real life would probably blanch, while on the Internet my issue is kind of...incendiary. It's hard to write this because I want to keep things vague due to too-much-information issues.

I have an...interest that tends to get mocked. I haven't been attacked personally, but the bad atmosphere is there. It ranges from snarky comments to outright flame posts, and it's impossible to tell whether or not people are just trolling because of Poe's Law and sarcasm's inability to traverse the Internet. I have arguments about why it's wrong/unfair/etc., but they're probably arguments people have heard before and have made fun of too.

Hell, the reason I've been using these forums so much in spite of a bunch of other stuff is because the...subject doesn't come up that much. And in the rare cases it does come up the comments have been mild compared to what I've seen on other sites. Then again, that's probably because all the DRM threads are suffocating other discussion. [/rant] Still, it's kind of hard coming across comments that remind me that a lot of people would write me off as a complete loser.

Sorry about my vagueness.
I reckon that it is easier to play Russian roulette than get those goddam quotes for my articles. ....I don't even like the beat that I am in.It's my 'dream job' and all but its turning out be a real drag now.
Post edited April 08, 2012 by Lionel212008
high rated
Aaron86: Funny how first world problems and serious personal issues can coexist in this thread.

Something has been eating me and I don't know who to talk about it. Everyone I know in real life would probably blanch, while on the Internet my issue is kind of...incendiary. It's hard to write this because I want to keep things vague due to too-much-information issues.

I have an...interest that tends to get mocked. I haven't been attacked personally, but the bad atmosphere is there. It ranges from snarky comments to outright flame posts, and it's impossible to tell whether or not people are just trolling because of Poe's Law and sarcasm's inability to traverse the Internet. I have arguments about why it's wrong/unfair/etc., but they're probably arguments people have heard before and have made fun of too.

Hell, the reason I've been using these forums so much in spite of a bunch of other stuff is because the...subject doesn't come up that much. And in the rare cases it does come up the comments have been mild compared to what I've seen on other sites. Then again, that's probably because all the DRM threads are suffocating other discussion. [/rant] Still, it's kind of hard coming across comments that remind me that a lot of people would write me off as a complete loser.

Sorry about my vagueness.
Don't take things so seriously.

You are as you are, feel as you feel, and if you want to post something, post it.

What comes, or doesn't come, from the external world does not alter anything.

You know how it is, both the best and the worst are equally vilified in the public world, and you just have to take it as par for the course; don't fear it, expect it :-)

Edit, punctuation
Post edited April 08, 2012 by Dischord
What started off to be my dream job is turning out to be a friggin' nightmare. I am having major problems coping up since this magazine needs fresh quotes for everything, right from press releases(18 in all) to articles (2 for each). As a misanthrope I find it extremely difficult to acquire quotes for my articles since I don't quite have a knack for talking to people. Moreover it's not like I can take quotes from anyone either being that this is a business magazine and we need to feature the photographs as well.... so we need prominent douchebags.

Now, I have already tendered in my resignation twice but it was rejected both times.This month I screwed up majorly since I missed the deadlines for six of my articles owing to me becoming sick due to the unprecedented amount of stress here.I. just don't want a job that has me kissing me people's arse for every little thing.....It's really driving me up a wall. My boss says that is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me considering that CNBC Network 18 is among the country's most prominent media organizations but I just can't seem to get the hang of it....I think it's best if I were to quit. Every day I feel like I closing in to the the tethering edge of insanity - I have no interest in running a race - I am not a dog or a slave to conformity. However leaving now would be a major setback for my career - I am not sure what I should do.
Post edited April 10, 2012 by Lionel212008
reaver894: Scottish pizza.

Mix tempura batter. Get pizza out the freezer (small ones if doing at home) deepfry till crispy on the outside and hopefully cooked on the inside.

Chip shops usually do it more effectivly and can do 16 inch pizza's
Fried pizzas? This is amazing.
Nice guys are predictable and boring - they make good husbands but paradoxically no chick would ever want one for a bf. Women like assholes because it's like a game to them - a wild beast that must be tamed and bad boys are unpredictable so they think that they are a lot of fun.

AlKim: I know that women act in mysterious ways, but I think I know how this "miksi naiset rakastuvat renttuihin?" business plays out. The trouble is that assholes tend to think very highly of themselves and so - to a girl who has the hots and can't perceive the guy in question rationally - their indifference and stupidity may come across as confidece and decisiveness. But then again, what do I know?
Post edited April 10, 2012 by Lionel212008
If they don't want one for a boyfriend, then how do the nice guys eventually get married? ; )
I ain't saying that you have to be a douche to get a gf....it's just that attraction is a game and you have to fun to be with. A nice guy whose actually fun has it tops over a douche any day.

HereForTheBeer: If they don't want one for a boyfriend, then how do the nice guys eventually get married? ; )
HereForTheBeer: If they don't want one for a boyfriend, then how do the nice guys eventually get married? ; )
One of the studies I had read some years ago claimed that females of any species want the strongest possible male to father their child (which usually means douche/asshats) and a softer, more caring one to raise them. Which would probably mean that douches are boyfriend material, while good guys are husband material, don't ask me how this works out...
Have work for the next 5-6 months, but disappointed in myself for always being vague about what i wanted to do with my life (and still am) lol

Ps - F*cking ads on youtube!!
Post edited April 11, 2012 by nijuu