It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Really homesick today. Bacon did not help.
Well it took 2 months but I finally miss modern video games. Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 especially.

3 months to go!
friendship, honesty, integity, they matter more than a job does. Sometimes. Sometimes, life fucks you good, and maekes you choose one or the other. Just make sure you can look at yourseld f in the mirror. A gentleman and character are more important. Peoplesociety are so cuskef up, that somone else has to pick up the slack. I dunno. What is life worth? I will fisticuffs to defend my position, and shi t i live in texas and i am so liberal.as hell. but,s

edit1: guy ckark, texas no 1 says to hell with you, AND YOUr women AND i likwe that chili:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQGjkBuMGAU

amd the chili bar is such a hole haha!

edit2: texas no 2 damnit, steve earle kiss my ass: (and your laws and shit religino)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG7LdC9xjzo

edit3: texas no 3 and trhe most important@!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOWNES VAN ZANDT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF_3w_gXing

edited final: it is Important you other Texans own this shit detailed above. Fuck politics, fuck posturing and saber-rattlling, fuck Bush, fuck Perry, and fuck Ron Paul (sorry dude, yyour foreign policy is rad). I spell-checked this line for you guys. Fuck anyone who wants to graft your opinion or your vote. What's important is quality of life, and not just yours. What's important is you sleep at night. What's important is that you get laid. And one doesn't preclude the other. Plus, your neighbors fucking matter.

edit4.: also, i didn't spell check just tried really hard.
Post edited March 15, 2012 by strixo
HereForTheBeer: Well, crap. Stage four, and 6 - 12 months.
Umm, dude, I'm really sorry. At least you have some time, make the most of it, it sounds like you are close to him:)
StingingVelvet: Well it took 2 months but I finally miss modern video games. Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 especially.

3 months to go!
I haven't played either but do you have something that would play SPAZ? I think you could probably pass a couple nights easily with that one alone.

I actually really missed peanut butter and root beer the most:)

My daughter is a bandwidth hog, she's slowing down my bandwidth hogging!

I seriously might pay for business class...
Post edited March 16, 2012 by orcishgamer
HereForTheBeer: Well, crap. Stage four, and 6 - 12 months.
orcishgamer: Umm, dude, I'm really sorry. At least you have some time, make the most of it, it sounds like you are close to him:)
Thanks much.

He had his first chemo Tuesday and it didn't seem to knock him down at all. So far as I know, no major pains, tiredness, sickness, or anything like that. A blessing it is, though this is only the first round.

I'm not usually very stoic (the opposite, actually) but most of the family is taking it well. It may be a different story when the inevitable downhill slide hits him. Just one of those things life throws at you.
orcishgamer: I haven't played either but do you have something that would play SPAZ? I think you could probably pass a couple nights easily with that one alone.

I'll look into SPAZ. I missed pizza the most until I found a pseudo-Italian restaurant.
Life is good.

I'm happy.

I couldn't find the "life is good thread", so yeah, suck it up ! ;-P
SimonG: I couldn't find the "life is good thread", so yeah, suck it up ! ;-P
I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that. This thread is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
orcishgamer: I haven't played either but do you have something that would play SPAZ? I think you could probably pass a couple nights easily with that one alone.

StingingVelvet: I'll look into SPAZ. I missed pizza the most until I found a pseudo-Italian restaurant.
SPAZ is on sale today. Though it's on sale at the "bad place".
Im bitching cause there was a 4 day gap when no one bitched :)
I don't have much to bitch about. I'm unemployed and in a university program with no real prospects for the future (I want to eventually get into broadcast production, but that remains to be seen), but things are--in general--going well. Even though I'm behind in school, my grades are up. I have a plan for the future (that broadcasting deal) that I haven't had for years. I've been single for the last 1.5 years, but I'm happily single. I'd rather have good friends than a girlfriend, and I have a few of those. I've even made amends recently with my ex-girlfriend, after a year of spite and going to bed angry at someone whom I can't even yell at.

Sorry, I just can't bitch at the moment.

SimonG: Life is good.

I'm happy.

I couldn't find the "life is good thread", so yeah, suck it up ! ;-P
This post made me happy. :)
Post edited March 20, 2012 by kentomatic
There's no time to explain, currently in the middle of an exam week!
Post edited March 20, 2012 by kavazovangel
Gooood daaammmmnnnnn wooommmeeennnnn.
StingingVelvet: Gooood daaammmmnnnnn wooommmeeennnnn.
Georgian, or American?

I normally don't like to bitch about weather (since then I'd be bitching most of the year, duh!), but I still find it highly annoying that in e.g. Oslo (Norway), which is about as north as where I'm located, and not THAT far from here, it seems to be pushing close to 20 Celsius degrees (68 F to the Americans) already, while here were are still lucky to get a few degrees above zero (a bit over the melting point of ice, to you Americans). The warmest here has been around +8 C or so so far, now it went down a bit.

Yes I know, Oslo is closer to Golf current, and also Föhn winds can warm them up and whatnot, but still! Not fair!

This morning, I couldn't believe my eyes that it had actually _snowed_ a bit during the night, and I had to scrape off some ice and snow from my car's windshield. I haven't had to do that for close to a month or so I think. Daaamn!

I really hope that for this ordeal, we poor Finns get once again a very warm summer, like the two earlier summers here, thanks.
Post edited March 26, 2012 by timppu
StingingVelvet: Gooood daaammmmnnnnn wooommmeeennnnn.
Cut her off, man. She clearly doesn't deserve you. And she certainly won't deserve the even better person you'll be after a few years of her not being able to fuck with your head.
timppu: ...weather...
I thought the weather was why the Finns were such good drinkers:)

Actually, I won't lie, it's what put me off immigrating there as otherwise you seem to have a really awesome country.
Post edited March 26, 2012 by orcishgamer