It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FraterPerdurabo: Hung over and last minute studying. Coffee better pull me through this one.
Death or Glory!
KOCollins: snip
Out of interest, does the bible actually say anything about BDSM?

I wasn't offended by your assessment of it, as clearly it's simply not something you understand which is perfectly normal, most people who aren't into it don't want to understand it, and why would they?

There were two parts of your point of view that interested me though:

The first is the idea that it's morally wrong for two consenting adults to play sex games in the privacy of their own home. I'd be interested to hear you expand on that a little, though perhaps in a more general context so as not to insult Weclock.

The second was the implication that it's somehow condemned by your religion. I've met self proclaimed Christians who are into S&M, and I've never heard any biblical reasons why it wouldn't be acceptable. I'd be interested to hear them if you have any.

Weclock; I'm jealous. Where I live people have never even heard of S&M, and the chances of my girlfriend ever doing anything beyond missionary with the lights off are minimal to none. The fact that you not only know what you want but are capable of getting it is awesome.
FraterPerdurabo: Hung over and last minute studying. Coffee better pull me through this one.
SimonG: Death or Glory!
Glory it was!
Kid is sick, I'm watching her at home, trying to work. I think I'll have to PTO the rest of the day, getting fuck all done.

Ex is being nasty again. Every 6 weeks she acts almost like a human being and I wonder if she's gonna be civil at least from now on. Yeah, that never lasts long. I'd never talk to her, well yeah, except the kid thing, can't really help it.
SimonG: Who is that kraut working for? University or German Government, EU?
He's doing something with EU textbook research and education. Related to Georgia wanting into NATO and such I guess, from the hints he drops. In any even he is also teaching English on the side, which is how I met him. He's extremely interesting and vibrant.

He says he is a European first and German second though, so I don't know if he counts as German ;)
Weclock: [snip]
KOCollins: People are not objects. Your apparent lack of respect for others saddens my heart. You think your life is getting better just because of a little (or a lot) of sex?(no need to answer) Abusing yourself is one thing, but, when you go off abusing other people that is when you cross a line that shouldn't be crossed. I don't know how you feel or what you think, and never will, what matters is you know that it is not okay to use people. I don't know for sure if this is what you are doing (your details are sketchy), but, if it is, STOP IT.

(snip)

Lastly, I apologize if I drew some wrong conclusions from what you posted, but, when you call someone your "slave" I can't tell how you are meaning it, and so I take it near-literal, for the sake of this woman and you. Believe me, I don't enjoy getting so high-minded (I'm far from perfect), even I make myself nauseous sometimes, that doesn't make my words meaningless however. Anyways, good luck, I wish you well, and for your life to get truly better, and it can. It is, afterall, up to you.
Oh my god.......are you seriously saying casual sex is bad? Or that sex-play(BDSM) is bad? Or did you think Weclock meant he kept actual slaves(This doesn't seem to be the case here.)?

Also sex is sex.......just because you have alot of it doesn't mean you value people any less. Give me a break.
Weclock: Snip
maycett: Too much information. And I love how you described you sexual escapades in excruciating detail, but seeing your children more is just a side note. Way to have your priorities straight.
Lol.......TMI? I've been around the block many times and to me that is barely PG13 rated info.
Post edited January 20, 2012 by GameRager
StingingVelvet: He says he is a European first and German second though, so I don't know if he counts as German ;)
Yeah, we keep dropping that line a lot. It sounds better this way whenever we call Paris our city ...

In general you will find that people going outside of their country are often the most interesting of their breed. Hook up with some people from Iran, you will be surprised!
GameRager: Lol.......TMI? I've been around the block many times and to me that is barely PG13 rated info.
TMI for me. I suppose I haven't been around as many blocks as you :P
GameRager: Lol.......TMI? I've been around the block many times and to me that is barely PG13 rated info.
maycett: TMI for me. I suppose I haven't been around as many blocks as you :P
I've been around the block so much I wore a hole in the pavement. :P
SimonG: In general you will find that people going outside of their country are often the most interesting of their breed. Hook up with some people from Iran, you will be surprised!
There was an Iranian and a Syrian in my orientation. The Iranian left his country years ago and moved to Canada though, so him being pretty Western and disliking his home country's politics and such wasn't surprising. The Syrian was an awesome guy though, very nice and one of the most passionate.
@StingingVelvet:

I might be going a little off-topic here, but how are things in your country after the war with Russia? To be more specific - how is the public sentiment towards Russia, the state of the armed forces (open info), open ideas about potential wars in the future etc.
Had a pair of wisdom teeth removed in the morning. The surgery only took twenty minutes and, all things considered, was a reasonably pleasant experience. On the other hand, the anaesthetics have worn off and though ibuprofen and paracetamol are keeping the worst of the pain in check, I'm still feeling a bit uncomfortable.

E: typo.
Post edited January 26, 2012 by AlKim
AlKim: Had a pair of wisdom teeth removed in the morning. The surgery only took twenty minutes and, all things considered, was a reasonably pleasant experience. On the other hand, the anaesthetics have worn off and though ibuprofen and paracetamol and keeping the worst of the pain in check, I'm still feeling a bit uncomfortable.
Ouch. I had my wisdom teeth removed about a year ago so I know what it's like. Hope you feel better soon.
AlKim: Had a pair of wisdom teeth removed in the morning. The surgery only took twenty minutes and, all things considered, was a reasonably pleasant experience. On the other hand, the anaesthetics have worn off and though ibuprofen and paracetamol are keeping the worst of the pain in check, I'm still feeling a bit uncomfortable.

E: typo.
Seems like one either has a completely miserable experience, lasting a few days, or it comes out with minimal fuss. I've been lucky in that mine were pretty mild pain-wise. This back pain issue I'm dealing with at the moment, that's another story.
bitch: how does one get a negative one rep as a new member of gog... did i look at my screen the wrong way?