It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

teceem: Are you talking about games? Do have a list of games that need a more recent version of Windows 10? That don't even work in the first W10 release (1503?)?
No, I never bothered about finding such, since over the years I learned that sitting on old software is no good and keep my system up to date.

Edit: With games the problem might not be visible anyway, since a lot of people still use Win7 and 8, the games are designed to run on those.
You will only encounter problems like missing or incompatible DLLs (for example directinput)
Post edited 4 days ago by neumi5694
neumi5694: No, I never bothered about finding such, since over the years I learned that sitting on old software is no good and keep my system up to date.
That's... deep... dude.
Just to make this clear I don't want to say that updates aren't good. I just want to control when and what updates I install. And I would definitely not install hardware drivers in the background while playing.
I want to control what happens on my system and not let it be controlled by someone else, especially a fucking corporation.