It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pissed at the fact that Bungie doesn't have any actual customer support. They basically take you to a FAQ section, or make the players create a thread in their help forum, hoping that their players would help each other out. This may be helpful for problems that other players have already found a way of fixing, however for the rest, this would only lead to many disgruntled players seeing that their problems are left unresolved. I just hope that Bungie doesn't get too comfortable with the idea that all the issues raised by its players will eventually be solved simply by having them brought about in the forum. The least they could do is increase the participation of their staff in the help forum.

EDIT: Bungie has fixed my problem. No more bitching now. That said, I still wish there was a customer support, although I'm sure it's going to be pretty costly.
Post edited August 24, 2022 by Vinry_.
Part filled a hot water bottle to sit with rather than turn on the heating.

Got nice and warm.

Got up. Crapy seal had leaked all over me and now im colder than before, damp and smell like a tyre factory! D:
Sachys: Part filled a hot water bottle to sit with rather than turn on the heating.

Got nice and warm.

Got up. Crapy seal had leaked all over me and now im colder than before, damp and smell like a tyre factory! D:
The last time I felt like that, I found that I had pissed on myself; worth investigating :-)
Sachys: Part filled a hot water bottle to sit with rather than turn on the heating.

Got nice and warm.

Dischord: The last time I felt like that, I found that I had pissed on myself; worth investigating :-)
nah id not long been. plus my piss dont smell like the kind of rubber you only use for hot water bottles. :D

edit: also i was awake and sat in a chair rewatching escape from new york
Post edited September 22, 2022 by Sachys
Dischord: The last time I felt like that, I found that I had pissed on myself; worth investigating :-)
Sachys: nah id not long been. plus my piss dont smell like the kind of rubber you only use for hot water bottles. :D

Just joking mate, like I always do; you know that (or should.)

There's a bitch about life in general though, that those you joke with, don't always know that you do.
Sachys: nah id not long been. plus my piss dont smell like the kind of rubber you only use for hot water bottles. :D

Dischord: Just joking mate, like I always do; you know that (or should.)

There's a bitch about life in general though, that those you joke with, don't always know that you do.
yeah yeah mr pee-pantsmcgee! XD
Dischord: Just joking mate, like I always do; you know that (or should.)

Sachys: yeah yeah mr pee-pantsmcgee! XD
My avatar gets me off, as it is expected :-)
Back to the thread, the bitch about life is that it is terminal, and there is really no way to determine its effectiveness, until after it is over.

Edit to add: I wouldn't be in any hurry to get to the end, though, as some mysteries are best left as far away as they can be -:)

Edit, again, skipped a word.
Post edited September 22, 2022 by Dischord