It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darvond: It's the middle of the week and the GOG staff are nowhere to be seen.

It's not the 6th of January, so unless they all went to Wednesday Mass, I'd like to know where the hell they are.
AWOL MIA.
Darvond: It's the middle of the week and the GOG staff are nowhere to be seen.

It's not the 6th of January, so unless they all went to Wednesday Mass, I'd like to know where the hell they are.
I'm thinking they may need to ban the word "abortion" from appearing in topic titles. Thing is, I can only think of two reasons for using the term:
* You're spamming the forum, which shouldn't be allowed.
* You actually want to discuss abortion. Thing is, abortion is a highly politically charged topic, so any discussion is going to get into politics, which are not allowed on this forum.
GOG's forum management has always been a joy to behold.
As if I didn't have enough going on at the moment, someone had to go and break my coffee press on me this morning then get mad at me about it.

There's five windows on the house that are tarped over until they can be replaced because they leaking.

All the food in the refrigerator went bad after we were without power for four days, and I had the fun of spending seven hours duping everything into the trash then sterilizing the refrigerator with bleach. It's depressing to open your refrigerator and only see baking pans full of cat litter.

We've been eating out of the pantry exclusively, and I got food sickness two days ago from a peanut butter sandwich for no reason other than that I'm color-blind and really can't see white spots on white bread. We normally keep bread in the freezer because that's how I know bread is safe.

I had to give up all my overpriced bath products for their baking soda on the third day of the power failure because things in the house were starting to feel damp, so I don't even have that to enjoy.

There's still a tray of cat litter under the kitchen sink to absorb any moisture under there because there was a leak that was discovered shortly before everything else. This means that the kitchen garbage has been in the garage for weeks because one of the cats has pica and will specifically try to consume garbage bags.

..... And now I can't even have coffee in the morning.
dtgreene: I'm thinking they may need to ban the word "abortion" from appearing in topic titles. Thing is, I can only think of two reasons for using the term:
* You're spamming the forum, which shouldn't be allowed.
* You actually want to discuss abortion. Thing is, abortion is a highly politically charged topic, so any discussion is going to get into politics, which are not allowed on this forum.
I was more thinking, "Redeem a free game to prove you're actually sentient enough to use the forums".
Though yes, I would ban the word, but I'd also make the list public.
My first relative died to covid.
My condolences to all those who wrote about the loss of loved ones. But I want to share with you an unremarkable story. I recently started smoking... I didn't like regular cigarettes, so I ordered an electronic one. But before that I bought an electronic cigarette in a store, one of the cheapest ones. It was so smelly, I beg your pardon. The whole smoking kit came today. That's what I call it)) Hop cross to smoko now. I unpacked it properly poured myself a glass of whiskey and began to test this miracle of technology ... I liked it so much, different flavors, smells. Just amazing))) After all this I was wondering whether there is addiction to smoking electronic cigarettes or not. What do you think? Will my story end badly? I will definitely continue to write you about how I spend my evenings with a cup of tea or a glass of whiskey. Maybe I wrote in the wrong place, but I'm sorry. I've spent a lot of time looking for a topic on smoking, but I can't find it.
Post edited February 02, 2023 by Grem770
Grem770: My condolences to all those who wrote about the loss of loved ones. But I want to share with you an unremarkable story. I recently started smoking... I didn't like regular cigarettes, so I ordered an electronic one. But before that I bought an electronic cigarette in a store, one of the cheapest ones. It was so smelly, I beg your pardon. The whole smoking kit came today. That's what I call it)) I unpacked it properly poured myself a glass of whiskey and began to test this miracle of technology ... I liked it so much, different flavors, smells. Just amazing))) After all this I was wondering whether there is addiction to smoking electronic cigarettes or not. What do you think? Will my story end badly? I will definitely continue to write you about how I spend my evenings with a cup of tea or a glass of whiskey. Maybe I wrote in the wrong place, but I'm sorry. I've spent a lot of time looking for a topic on smoking, but I can't find it.
If the product contains nicotene, then it most certainly is addictive, as are herion, cocaine, crystal meth, etc, both psycholgically, as well as physically. All of them have chemicals that can adversely affect one's one's mental and physical health. There have been a wealth of articles, papers, and books written about smoking and health, going as far back as some 60 years ago. Here is a link to an official one, published in 1964. ~

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_and_Health:_Report_of_the_Advisory_Committee_to_the_Surgeon_General_of_the_United_States]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_and_Health:_Report_of_the_Advisory_Committee_to_the_Surgeon_General_of_the_United_States[/url]
Post edited January 26, 2023 by KeoniBoy
Grem770: My condolences to all those who wrote about the loss of loved ones. But I want to share with you an unremarkable story. I recently started smoking... I didn't like regular cigarettes, so I ordered an electronic one. But before that I bought an electronic cigarette in a store, one of the cheapest ones. It was so smelly, I beg your pardon. The whole smoking kit came today. That's what I call it)) I unpacked it properly poured myself a glass of whiskey and began to test this miracle of technology ... I liked it so much, different flavors, smells. Just amazing))) After all this I was wondering whether there is addiction to smoking electronic cigarettes or not. What do you think? Will my story end badly? I will definitely continue to write you about how I spend my evenings with a cup of tea or a glass of whiskey. Maybe I wrote in the wrong place, but I'm sorry. I've spent a lot of time looking for a topic on smoking, but I can't find it.
KeoniBoy: If the product contains nicotene, then it most certainly is addictive, as are herion, cocaine, crystal meth, etc, both psycholgically, as well as physically. All of them have chemicals that can adversely affect one's one's mental and physical health. There have been a wealth of articles, papers, and books written about smoking and health, going as far back as some 60 years ago. Here is a link to an official one, published in 1964. ~

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_and_Health:_Report_of_the_Advisory_Committee_to_the_Surgeon_General_of_the_United_States]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_and_Health:_Report_of_the_Advisory_Committee_to_the_Surgeon_General_of_the_United_States[/url]
Unfortunately, I didn't see your link. It would have been interesting to read it.
KeoniBoy: If the product contains nicotene, then it most certainly is addictive, as are herion, cocaine, crystal meth, etc, both psycholgically, as well as physically. All of them have chemicals that can adversely affect one's one's mental and physical health. There have been a wealth of articles, papers, and books written about smoking and health, going as far back as some 60 years ago. Here is a link to an official one, published in 1964. ~

Grem770: Unfortunately, I didn't see your link. It would have been interesting to read it.
Vaping is very bad news, as the vapor can contain trace elements that are toxic to one's health. The flavors disguise the danger, and are designed to attract, then addict, children. Insidious.
I was flossing my teeth, as I normally do before bedtime, when one of my fillings just comes flying right out of my mouth! Luckily it was from one of my rear teeth, but still..., the last thing I needed right now is an unexpected expense to add to my budget as I shop for a new dentist. :(
Well, one thing that annoyed me about life lately, on Christmas Eve at 8pm my cat died of renal failure, and all I could do was stand and watch him die. Why? Because my neighbour decided the local neighbourhood has too many cats.

Thus, he set up poison outside (not on his property) of which many cats (including mine) had drank. Thus, killing my cat and also many other local cats and probably some wild life too. So far I know of at least 14 dead cats and kittens, including my own having spoken with neighbours.

In fairness, this neighbour doesn't like me and he and his wife think they are better than everyone else.

He had the cheek of it to brag today while laughing saying "How's you cat? hahaha, bet it's dead right?! Job done!". Ofc, me being me, just smiled and said "you'll see" and walked away with a smirk. For I have my own payback plan, which he will learn in a very hard way.

British people suck.
Post edited February 13, 2023 by SitcomAntibody
SitcomAntibody: Well, one thing that annoyed me about life lately, on Christmas Eve at 8pm my cat died of renal failure, and all I could do was stand and watch him die. Why? Because my neighbour decided the local neighbourhood has too many cats.

Thus, he set up poison outside (not on his property) of which many cats (including mine) had drank.
This is dreadful. :( I'm speechless and angry. Sorry for your loss.
SitcomAntibody: Well, one thing that annoyed me about life lately, on Christmas Eve at 8pm my cat died of renal failure, and all I could do was stand and watch him die. Why? Because my neighbour decided the local neighbourhood has too many cats.

Thus, he set up poison outside (not on his property) of which many cats (including mine) had drank. Thus, killing my cat and also many other local cats and probably some wild life too. So far I know of at least 14 dead cats and kittens, including my own having spoken with neighbours.

In fairness, this neighbour doesn't like me and he and his wife think they are better than everyone else.

He had the cheek of it to brag today while laughing saying "How's you cat? hahaha, bet it's dead right?! Job done!". Ofc, me being me, just smiled and said "you'll see" and walked away with a smirk. For I have my own payback plan, which he will learn in a very hard way.

British people suck.
"Revenge is a dish best served (ice)cold." ~ Martin Kray

British people suck.
KeoniBoy: "Revenge is a dish best served (ice)cold." ~ Martin Kray
It will be. Let's just say, before I "strike" I prefer to be certain that I have the right person.

His given me all the proof I need, what with his previous publicly known complaints of too many cats in the area and now that, combined with a few other things his done in the past?

That's all I needed.

He will get what's coming. That's all I'll say.