It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pissed at the fact that Bungie doesn't have any actual customer support. They basically take you to a FAQ section, or make the players create a thread in their help forum, hoping that their players would help each other out. This may be helpful for problems that other players have already found a way of fixing, however for the rest, this would only lead to many disgruntled players seeing that their problems are left unresolved. I just hope that Bungie doesn't get too comfortable with the idea that all the issues raised by its players will eventually be solved simply by having them brought about in the forum. The least they could do is increase the participation of their staff in the help forum.

EDIT: Bungie has fixed my problem. No more bitching now. That said, I still wish there was a customer support, although I'm sure it's going to be pretty costly.
Post edited August 24, 2022 by Vinry_.
Part filled a hot water bottle to sit with rather than turn on the heating.

Got nice and warm.

Got up. Crapy seal had leaked all over me and now im colder than before, damp and smell like a tyre factory! D:
Sachys: Part filled a hot water bottle to sit with rather than turn on the heating.

Got nice and warm.

Got up. Crapy seal had leaked all over me and now im colder than before, damp and smell like a tyre factory! D:
The last time I felt like that, I found that I had pissed on myself; worth investigating :-)
Sachys: Part filled a hot water bottle to sit with rather than turn on the heating.

Got nice and warm.

Dischord: The last time I felt like that, I found that I had pissed on myself; worth investigating :-)
nah id not long been. plus my piss dont smell like the kind of rubber you only use for hot water bottles. :D

edit: also i was awake and sat in a chair rewatching escape from new york
Post edited September 22, 2022 by Sachys
Dischord: The last time I felt like that, I found that I had pissed on myself; worth investigating :-)
Sachys: nah id not long been. plus my piss dont smell like the kind of rubber you only use for hot water bottles. :D

Just joking mate, like I always do; you know that (or should.)

There's a bitch about life in general though, that those you joke with, don't always know that you do.
Sachys: nah id not long been. plus my piss dont smell like the kind of rubber you only use for hot water bottles. :D

Dischord: Just joking mate, like I always do; you know that (or should.)

There's a bitch about life in general though, that those you joke with, don't always know that you do.
yeah yeah mr pee-pantsmcgee! XD
Dischord: Just joking mate, like I always do; you know that (or should.)

Sachys: yeah yeah mr pee-pantsmcgee! XD
My avatar gets me off, as it is expected :-)
Back to the thread, the bitch about life is that it is terminal, and there is really no way to determine its effectiveness, until after it is over.

Edit to add: I wouldn't be in any hurry to get to the end, though, as some mysteries are best left as far away as they can be -:)

Edit, again, skipped a word.
Post edited September 22, 2022 by Dischord
On the same day:
* Had to take my car in.
* Drama on a Discord server.
* And I still have a rehearsal tonight.
Yesterday while playing a game under Windows 10 my computer suddenly crashed. Hard. I was quite shocked and frightened and hoped that I could restart to Linux which it did and ran also normally. After a while I booted up Windows again to see what would happen and it also started normal but when starting AMD Adrenalin an error message opened saying that the driver isn't compatible with my GPU. So I reinstalled the latest AMD Drivers and also set the configuration back to default. Later I booted Windows up again and again there was a problem: Windows took longer to log in and then the taskbar couldn't be opened. So I restarted the computer again. Under Linux there was no problem only on Windows.
So today I looked for driver updates by Windows Update in the log and yes there was one yesterday.
This is the best fucking reason why forced automated updates by Windows are just shit. That's now the second time an update by Microsoft messed up my system. Give me back my control over updates for fuck sake, Microsoft, you shitty corp.
viperfdl: Yesterday while playing a game under Windows 10 my computer suddenly crashed. Hard. I was quite shocked and frightened and hoped that I could restart to Linux which it did and ran also normally. After a while I booted up Windows again to see what would happen and it also started normal but when starting AMD Adrenalin an error message opened saying that the driver isn't compatible with my GPU. So I reinstalled the latest AMD Drivers and also set the configuration back to default. Later I booted Windows up again and again there was a problem: Windows took longer to log in and then the taskbar couldn't be opened. So I restarted the computer again. Under Linux there was no problem only on Windows.
So today I looked for driver updates by Windows Update in the log and yes there was one yesterday.
This is the best fucking reason why forced automated updates by Windows are just shit. That's now the second time an update by Microsoft messed up my system. Give me back my control over updates for fuck sake, Microsoft, you shitty corp.
https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

Unless it was a subtle "linux is better than windows" post... never mind then.
teceem: https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

Unless it was a subtle "linux is better than windows" post... never mind then.
Thanks for the link. Does that program also stop forced updates by Windows 10? By skimming the website there is nothing about that only stopping telemetry and such which is also important but not what my rant is about.
viperfdl: Thanks for the link. Does that program also stop forced updates by Windows 10? By skimming the website there is nothing about that only stopping telemetry and such which is also important but not what my rant is about.
Yeah, it stops updates, and disables a lot of other things (all optional) ;-)
I've had it installed* since 2016 and I've never had automatic driver updates from Microsoft.

*You don't have to "install" it, just run the exe and disable what you want.
Post edited November 24, 2022 by teceem
viperfdl: Thanks for the link. Does that program also stop forced updates by Windows 10? By skimming the website there is nothing about that only stopping telemetry and such which is also important but not what my rant is about.
You can disable automatic updates. But I would not do it.
Windows 10 vanilla is VERY different from the latest Windows 10 version (like Windows XP vs Windows XP SP3. SP3 was a huge step forward). You may find software that does run on the latest version, but not on the vanilla version.

That idea of Microsoft not to use new versions numbers, turned out to be complete bollocks, that's why they abandoned it and we now have Windows 11.
Post edited November 24, 2022 by neumi5694
neumi5694: You can disable automatic updates. But I would not do it.
Windows 10 vanilla is VERY different from the latest Windows 10 version (like Windows XP vs Windows XP SP3. SP3 was a huge step forward). You may find software that does run on the latest version, but not on the vanilla version.

That idea of Microsoft not to use new versions numbers, turned out to be complete bollocks, that's why they abandoned it and we now have Windows 11.
Are you talking about games? Do have a list of games that need a more recent version of Windows 10? That don't even work in the first W10 release (1503?)?