It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Abishia: if you don't trust mRNA your goverment will soon also aproves novavax
my goverment have it avalable in feb/mar i think i gonna jab that

in essence it do not instruct your body to build a protein
it comes with it own protein (less chance of mistakes)
Sounds a bit less iffy and safer than the ones that came before, that said: i'm under 40 and in good enough health, so i'm not gonna bother with such things for now

(plus tbh i'm a bit annoyed that some countries/US cities are more or less forcing it on everyone and segregating parts of their population like in the US pre-1950)

=-=-=-=

dtgreene: Another thing is that good scientific results should be reproducible. You could, for example, look for other studies that are attempting to determine the same thing, and see if they come to the same conclusion. A bad study will typically not survive this test (unless it happened to get the correct result by accident, which is always possible).
There is always room for mistakes in research/testing, and a margin of error can happen. That said, agreed/well said.

(addition: of course, that is assuming some re-perform said tests/research....some in said fields/professions are seemingly afraid to be shunned/outcast if they go anywhere near any unpopular[i.e. often those not promoted by their peers, MSM, etc] theories)
Post edited January 06, 2022 by GamezRanker
Trooper1270: For a devout Windows user and defender, you do have a rather health obsession with all things Linux. Maybe it's a longing for something that is missing in you life, maybe you should pursue that obsession and give Linux a proper try ?. You can then experience firsthand, the freedom from the Microsoft shackles that have clouded you mind for so long. Give it a go, you may just like it...
Abishia: if i need to move away of windows 10 in the future (like MS promised 10 would be the last "right")
i going full on linux

i don't like the way future is heading Nvdia try to telementry anything with the stupid shit driver mandate (unless you don't know what i even talking about you still REM) like DEEP SLEEP!
i don't like micoshift how they try to push linux apps on there platform and removing even more user control (like they bought my computer or something)

so i kind of laying my eggs with Intel Arch and Linux who knows they will have a golden baby in the future.
if u are legit doing linux, id say keep away from nvidia, buy amd cards (cause their drivers are open source). Maybe intel cards too, in the future... just stay away from the green goo.

Trooper1270: For a devout Windows user and defender, you do have a rather health obsession with all things Linux. Maybe it's a longing for something that is missing in you life, maybe you should pursue that obsession and give Linux a proper try ?. You can then experience firsthand, the freedom from the Microsoft shackles that have clouded you mind for so long. Give it a go, you may just like it...
Orkhepaj: nope it is just trying out the alternatives
i already gave it a proper try , most games dont run well or at all , it misses many apps i like fe potplayer
and still has plenty of problems taking hours to fix
1. if u use gog, setup wine+dxvk+esync. Most games run almost perfectly with that combo...DXVK is key...If that seems too hard, maybe give lutris a try...just enable the toggles...if youre on steam, it already comes with proton (valve's custom wine+dxvk setup), so you dont have to do anything (well....except enabling it ofc).
2. ive used potplayer b4... now i use mpv... simple ootb, extendable by nature.
Post edited January 06, 2022 by de__vito
People who win lottery/lotto and don't deserve it.
Built my new computer, but it's not working.

Specifically, the first time I press the power button, the light will flash once or twice, and then the computer will turn off. (I notice that the CPU's cooling fan will start to spin during this brief moment.) After doing that, the computer will then not turn on until I flip the power switch on the PSU twice.

There was one time it did appear to turn on, but I didn't have a display connected, and I haven't been able to repeat that.
dtgreene: Built my new computer, but it's not working.

Specifically, the first time I press the power button, the light will flash once or twice, and then the computer will turn off. (I notice that the CPU's cooling fan will start to spin during this brief moment.) After doing that, the computer will then not turn on until I flip the power switch on the PSU twice.

There was one time it did appear to turn on, but I didn't have a display connected, and I haven't been able to repeat that.
Can you connect the mobo speaker up and listen for the beeps?
dtgreene: Built my new computer, but it's not working.

DetouR6734: Can you connect the mobo speaker up and listen for the beeps?
How would I go about doing that?
Whenever I have trouble getting a new build to post, often if you remove all but the one stick of ram closest to the CPU it will post.
Once you get it to post once you can install the other/s
DetouR6734: Can you connect the mobo speaker up and listen for the beeps?
dtgreene: How would I go about doing that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCCFlC_tlcI
Update: The computer looks like it's working, with fans spinning and the computer turning off if I hold down power for 3 seconds. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any HDMI video output. (AMD 5600G)
dtgreene: Update: The computer looks like it's working, with fans spinning and the computer turning off if I hold down power for 3 seconds. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any HDMI video output. (AMD 5600G)
Does the bios version that shipped with your motherboard support that CPU?
dtgreene: Update: The computer looks like it's working, with fans spinning and the computer turning off if I hold down power for 3 seconds. Unfortunately, I'm not getting any HDMI video output. (AMD 5600G)
olnorton: Does the bios version that shipped with your motherboard support that CPU?
I don't know, but I tried two newer BIOS versions (the newest stable and a beta one) and that didn't fix the problem.

(This motherboard has BIOS flashback, so it's (fortunately) possible to do this.)
are you running with just the onboard or a seperate graphics card?
[make sure yer plugged in the correct hdmi and NOT connected to a TV!]
Sachys: are you running with just the onboard or a seperate graphics card?
[make sure yer plugged in the correct hdmi and NOT connected to a TV!]
Using just the onboard.

What's wrong with using a TV?

(Also, worth noting that the CPU LED on the motherboard goes on and doesn't turn off.)
dtgreene: What's wrong with using a TV?
There are sometimes issues if a TV is detected - in my case half the bios was in chinese.

dtgreene: (Also, worth noting that the CPU LED on the motherboard goes on and doesn't turn off.)
Should tell you if anything is actually wrong in the manual then
dtgreene:
Any joy on that yet?

In other news I'd love to tell you all about my situation with [NDA] regarding the [NDA] and how they [NDA] because [NDA] and without thought to [NDA] is just [NDA] to the [NDA] because im fugging sick of [NDA].

[For those that complain they dont get any "industry insider" posts on here - you just got one. Now shove off!]
Post edited January 18, 2022 by Sachys