It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lanipcga: A former classmate has been acting peculiar on Facebook lately. He claims "they're" secretly poisoning the water supply in order to make everyone sick. He says it'd actually be safer to drink directly from a septic tank. Whenever I try to talk him out of that nonsense, he says I'm the crazy one. Oh well.
dtgreene: You can try street epistemology:
https://streetepistemology.com/

In particular, maybe try asking why your friend believes "they're" poisoning the water supply?
or you could ask yourself how healthy is you water supply. When was the last time you tested it and what for?
A bit annoyed at my co-workers. We are supposed to help each other out when one of us is on vacation (an informal agreement) , so that the work does not pile up too much for that person (I work as an administrator). When my colleagues were away on vacation I busted my a%% off to make sure they had no big piles of work. Yet when I come back I have a big freakin' pile that will take me weeks to get finished, and it's not as if the inflow has stopped. So now I mostlty work from home because it's easier for me to concentrate and not be disturbed by people all the time. Yet my colleagues seem annoyed by that, because they complain that they have "so much work" and hint they could need my help. No, I don't think so. And then there's "that" person who is always sick so often, I think every office has one, ... well if you dressed warm once in a while maybe you wouldn't have a cold every second month.
low rated
GOGuser736: or you could ask yourself how healthy is you water supply. When was the last time you tested it and what for?
If one has the right filters, even some of the world's worst water supplies wouldn't be a problem. :)
(sidenote: a good water filter is a wise purchase, to have better quality drinking water...even in the first world)
Post edited June 27, 2021 by GamezRanker
Just the other day, I learned that the author of the most accurate Super NES emulator has died.
dtgreene: Just the other day, I learned that the author of the most accurate Super NES emulator has died.
Allegedly dead under suspicious circumstances with prior controversy.
low rated
lanipcga: A former classmate has been acting peculiar on Facebook lately. He claims "they're" secretly poisoning the water supply in order to make everyone sick. He says it'd actually be safer to drink directly from a septic tank. Whenever I try to talk him out of that nonsense, he says I'm the crazy one. Oh well.
Oh Christ. Reminds me of the recent case of QAnon among our extended group of friends - in Finland.
low rated
AlKim: Oh Christ. Reminds me of the recent case of QAnon among our extended group of friends - in Finland.
You hit the nail right on the head. He's a full-fledged Queue supporter. A terrible, terrible shame.
Watch out, as I believe q-anon is contagious.
dtgreene: Watch out, as I believe q-anon is contagious.
Fortunately, I'm violently allergic to buffalo dung. My ex-classmate, however, gobbles it all up and licks the plate clean.
Why would it be contagious, if you're not already predisposed to believing in that kind of thing? It's a pretty outlandish theory after all.
low rated
I lost two good friends because of that BS.
Cambrey: I lost two good friends because of that BS.
In France???
Really weird.
low rated
morolf: In France???
Really weird.
Rent free....housing is great...but is so hard to find.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by GamezRanker
morolf: In France???
Really weird.
I live in the US.
Cambrey: I live in the US.
Ok, that's a relief.
I'm surprised this Q stuff is still going. Weird to think that it might have literally begun as a joke or hoax.