It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

morolf: Yeah, weather in Germany sucks, it's either too cold and rainy, or too hot, no really pleasant medium.
Matewis: Reminds me of the joke about Britain's weather in Asterix in Britain
funnily enough today was supposed to be the hottest day of the year here... no warmer that 8 centigrade all day where im at.
painted and felt accomplished but got some on my clothes, reeeeeeeeeeeeee
less drinky, more painty
fr33kSh0w2012: Wow you people have it good if that is all you whine about
its all relative, shirley
Post edited Yesterday by Fairfox
Fairfox: painted and felt accomplished but got some on my clothes, reeeeeeeeeeeeee
less drinky, more painty
nay! - more drinky, painty clothes for next season!

"everybody in decorators!" - Gap
People say it's hot, i say it's not but it works for better or worse.
Post edited Yesterday by ChrisGamer300
low rated
AlKim: Had pretty severe depression a few years ago. Never talked to anyone about it specifically or almost anything even remotely related in general for various reasons, and while I'm doing a hell of a lot better these days, I'm still not quite back to the way I was and am not sure if I ever will be. I hope I will.
I have had various mental issues over the years.....some that seemed insurmountable at the time.

My advice? Find/maintain a good support network(family/friends/etc)....it can make all the difference sometimes.